Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter (14286 Views)

9th NASS: APC May Regret Imposing Lawan As Senate President – Group / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory / 2023: Igbo May Lose A Second Time – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Duru1(m): 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:
We don’t want fight this early morning abeg. Although the OP said the bitter truth but we would all be railroaded off any discussion with insults by the igbos. The mods should just shut down this thread before fight starts.

Ndigbo are bona-fide Nigerians and shall remain so until Republic of Igbo land or Biafra is actualized. Meanwhile, any part of Nigeria is home to Ndigbo. The talk of accommodation by any idiotic Nigerian outside Igbo ethnicity is born out stark ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Duru1(m): 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

The problem of the igbos is very simple to solve.

1} Stop hating other tribes

2} Be humble and continue being hard working

3} Invest more in the SE and keep most of your people in Igbo land

If the above steps are followed religiously, an Igbo man will be voted into Aso rock in less than 20 years. We yorubas will even help you get elected like we helped Jonathan if you follow this advice.

Only a demented individual would remotely term the right to self-determination as act of hatred.

3 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
FrancisDiote:

it is a disease to be a hypocrite and sycophant.

Let the igbo man leave and you will die of starvation.

The igbo man is salt to your soup!

So you are forcing us to help with your agitation?
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by nobaga: 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
I am sorry and sincerely apologize if this topic I created resulted in unintended consequences.

Since when has the word accommodation become a bad word?

It is the way we were raised, to be tolerant and accommodating. We elected Igbo to Lagos and Ibadan. We took Igbo into our homes and employed them when Igbo lacked the economic capacity to.

Igbo were so hard working, Yoruba business man would employ them before Yoruba and even rent to them before Yoruba.

How old are these hate mongers?

BTW, who actually pay taxes in Nigeria? You talk about your taxes as if you live in Europe or America.

So accommodation is a bad word? Please spread accommodation and tolerance around, we may have a better country.

3 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

So you are forcing us to help with your agitation?
You want everybody to stay together, now you are complaining some people are more successful than you are.

Let the igbo man be, Nigeria has bigger problems the igbo man can help to fix.

3 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Duru1(m): 2:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
nobaga:
I am sorry and sincerely apologize if this topic I created resulted in unintended consequences.

Since when has the word accommodation become a bad word?

It is the way we were raised, to be tolerant and accommodating. We elected Igbo to Lagos and Ibadan. We took Igbo into our homes and employed them when Igbo lacked the economic capacity to.

Igbo were so hard working, Yoruba business man would employ them before Yoruba and even rent to them before Yoruba.

How old are these hate mongers?

BTW, who actually pay taxes in Nigeria? You talk about your taxes as if you live in Europe or America.

So accommodation is a bad word? Please spread accommodation and tolerance around, we may have a better country.

When deluded rapscallions used the term in a sentence within ignorant context.

3 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
FrancisDiote:

You want everybody to stay together, now you are complaining some people are more successful than you are.

Let the igbo man be, Nigeria has bigger problems the igbo man can help to fix.

What are you saying really? I don’t understand you. Is there any Yoruba person stopping the actualisation of Biafra? Talk to me please.

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
In all these mess, the Yoruba have stayed in their region and are developing it to the best of our ability and God is helping us.

Majority of my people are oblivious of the whole hate campaign. We are not distracted at alllll!

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

What are you saying really? I don’t understand you. Is there any Yoruba person stopping the actualisation of Biafra? Talk to me please.
If you dont understand me, you shouldnt have quoted me in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
FrancisDiote:

If you dont understand me, you shouldnt have quoted me in the first place.

Ok oooo because I know yorubas are not blocking Biafra in anyways. The actualisation of Biafra is in the hands of igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by UfuomaUN(m): 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
7lives:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Shior, e don show for una body.
So why una come dey moan say yoruba don corner all the oil jobs?.
Continue to dey deceive yourself, ara yin le n tan.

oga we want 101%! Who Nigeria help? Honestly, the oil oil industry can only contain a few thousands at a time so we need all the Gbatti Gbatti people out!

grin grin Their noise too much
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by nkwuocha: 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
The op has a double account here. grin
Igbos are nightmares to lazy tribes.we cool?!? cool

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by mercyville: 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I hear you but we aint the ones who feel marginalized and insecure in our own country. If you think we would attack you physically on our land, you must be mistaken. You can continue fearing for your lives in the north and not here but the damage we have done is more destructive and debilitating overtime.

I for one,do not know why Igbos are so provocatively annoying.Only God can treat them of their hate for other tribes and even among themselves.Anambra against IMO etc.When Gabriel, my friend from Imo state told me that Anambrans hate Imolites,I just shook my head as if I have not known this initially.A lot of Yoruba elders are astounded with the hate Igbos have continued to manifest against the Yoruba nationYoruba youths including me,are up to the tasks of giving them back their evil machinations.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
mercyville:

I for one,do not know why Igbos are so provocatively annoying.Only God can treat them of their hate for other tribes and even among themselves.Anambra against IMO etc.When Gabriel, my friend from Imo state told me that Anambrans hate Imolites,I just shook my head as if I have not known this initially.A lot of Yoruba elders are astounded with the hate Igbos have continued to manifest against the Yoruba nationYoruba youths including me,are up to the tasks of giving them back their evil machinations.

The awareness is high! Eledumare will continue to bless you and all children of Oduduwa.

4 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by mercyville: 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
nkwuocha:
The op has a double account here. grin
Igbos are nightmares to lazy tribes.we cool?!? cool
Igbos are the lazy ones who sit down in the markets like women,even a last mumu can do that but Yorubas who are the real hardworking people control the economy of Nigeria with their massive industries and the control of ICT.Yorubas have been the most hardworking from time immemorial,reason they could build empire,be the most urbanised,build the first skyscraper in sub Saharan Africa, first Olympic swimming pool,first television etc and were even able to lend Igbos and their parents money two times because they were too lazy to work.To crown it all,Yorubaland is the 3rd economy in Africa while Igboland is not even 1000.Shiooor to the lazybones

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by ChimaAgbalajob: 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hiaa grin grin ; grin
Reliable ke??

Yoruba and "RELIABLE " cannot be used in the same sentence nah.
Some things are natural opposites.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by nkwuocha: 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
[[s]quote author=mercyville post=63249908]
Igbos are the lazy ones who sit down in the markets like women,even a last mumu can do that but Yorubas who are the real hardworking people control the economy of Nigeria with their massive industries and the control of ICT.Yorubas have been the most hardworking from time immemorial,reason they could build empire,be the most urbanised,build the first skyscraper in sub Saharan Africa, first Olympic swimming pool,first television etc and were even able to lend Igbos and their parents money two times because they were too lazy to work.To crown it all,Yorubaland is the 3rd economy in Africa while Igboland is not even 1000.Shiooor to the lazybones [/quote][/s]

The flushing toilet was invented by John Harington in 1596. Joseph Bramah of Yorkshire patented the first practical water closet in England in 1778. George Jennings in 1852 also took out a patent for the flush-out toilet.

Yet many of your enclaves,say more than 80% can't afford the oldest model of the bolded. Kikikikiki grin grin
Soffersticated my foot!!After Una go use ogede leaves dey wipe Shiite from Shiite hole.Iranu

Unu kposha tie n'onu,unu jiri zie Ike nsi yiri coat?!?!?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by joeyfire(m): 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

No other Nigerian tribe maligned and attacked the IPOB/Nnamdi Kanu cause as much as the yorubas. That the north has so much confidence to mess Nigeria up so much is because of you people
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
joeyfire:

No other Nigerian tribe maligned and attacked the IPOB/Nnamdi Kanu cause as much as the yorubas. That the north has so much confidence to mess Nigeria up so much is because of you people

So what do you propose? What do you want yorubas to do for the igbo nation. Let us discuss.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
FrancisDiote:

If the igbo man don't invest in your land, you might die of starvation.

The igbo man is Nigeria's commerce and economy.

But I wonder why you didn't clamour for the igbo man to disintegrate from Nigeria instead you shouted one Nigeria.

That's an attribute of a hypocrite.

Lol..

That reminds me of the thread on "Ibos are the best entrepreneur thread'' which was eventually abandoned after much chest beating whereas similar thread about the Yoruba is still soaring higher till today..

Fan yogo and Gala commerce.. Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
Albion05:
You are smoking weed. How did you help Jonathan become the president?. Dont say rubbish in this forum. You are just manufacturing lies from all corners. What's the voting statistics of how Yorubas help Jonathan became the president. For your information to be a president any one running does not need to border about campaign in SW. SS, SE, NC , NE and NW is more than ok to win a president. Half of the votes in the SW will be shared together by the Southerners in the SW. I don't like when people assume that they are smart or intelligent than others. Always guide your words. You have been preaching hate and unguided ultrances on all your posts. Tomorrow you will come out and be pointing fingers at other region in the country.

What's this thrash all about? Can someone explain this thrash to me? Lol.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
Bridget95:
what do you understand by development? define it.Have you been to igboland in your whole life ?what Igboland need is infrastructural development. seen when is it the responsibility of citizens to provide infrastructure in the country. we Igbo have transformed our land from the ashes of war to habitable place with descent storey buildings. do we begin to build roads? this is the question that gave raise to the quest for Biafra Republic. we don't give a dam about anyone's respect because we take pride in our strength and resilient abilities to survive. we are business men ,we have the right to move ,reside and do business anywhere in Nigeria since Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians.

What stupid ashes of war?

I don't understand why Ibo loves to lie too much. Did you even realise what defeated Ibo in the war? It was Hunger and kwarshiokor!

How does these equate to ashes of war when it's not like the military bombed the SE?

Abegi, away with your stupid lie.

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
Albion05:
@ Alcatraz005 do not bring out something that will consume you and I. Which state have you travelled to in Nigeria?. Be very careful of spilting rubbish on this platform. You are cursing unnecessary unrest to this country. Come to Rivers State, half of the people that run or drive Cab or taxi are yorubas earning a living. Our oil companies here in Rivers state is equally represented well by the Yorubas in those companies. Do not cause people to loose their jobs or cause dis unity or dis affection by this trash you are writing here. It will consume every body when the consequences starts.

Because na Ibo owns Portharcourt? Lol!

In fact, all the Ibo posts on this thread are laden with lies yet you want Nigeria to trust dishonest folks? Lol.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
Stingman:

Nope...

So because Igbos live in the north and SW where all, the FG investment goes..they will not be taken seriously?

You greedy people have had thd presidency for 8 years longer than any major tribe.

You are now the VP... You have Tinubu leader of APC and yet you are lamenting for not having the leader of PDP.

What a people?

What Igbos need is total or partial autonomy where they can rule and manage themselves with what they have...This is what you greedy peole are scared off..You leech on one Nigeria to cheat other people...

We were enjoying our autonomy until your greedy bro, Ironsi made the unitary decree and truncated our true federalism.

We know who can not stand alone and would rather prefer to attach to the SS in their foolish course. Yoruba dey stand in their region gadagba..

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
UfuomaUN:

oga we want 101%! Who Nigeria help? Honestly, the oil oil industry can only contain a few thousands at a time so we need all the Gbatti Gbatti people out!

grin grin Their noise too much

The oil we have in my sttae, Ondo is 10 times the little oil you have in the whole of SE.

Bunch of parasites that can't stand alone.

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Lightening: 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

The hate is there but both tribes are too civil to fight but dont kid yourself that yorubas are happy with all the insults being hurled at us. I for example wont rent my family property to an igbo man even if he has the money.

The yorubas are just too crafty and dangerous to employ violence against igbos. We are dealing with the problem subtly with serious consequences for future generation of igbos. The American Doctor that called for the mass deportation of igbos from yorubaland is very educated and fulfilled so that goes to show how deep the dislike for igbos is in yorubaland.

I wont go any further.

Everywhere, it is always the inferior that hates the superior. Most often, the usually successful hated superiors don't even notice the hate.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

You mean accommodating people in people's land.

I blame the Binis.

Last time, you cried out of Ibo drowning in Lagoon when we treated your fvck up.

Even the Binis are claiming the Aworis already. Lol.

We would soon hear about another cry from the lagoon Ibos.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
Lightening:

Everywhere, it is always the inferior that hates the superior. Most often, the usually successful hated superiors don't even notice the hate.

Of course, we know the inferiors who trooped the land of the superiors everyday yet still make noise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Ikechuob: 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
nobaga:
It took a while but Yoruba youths have started paying Igbo Youths back in their own coin.

This may be strange to those of us that came of age before both youths. The days of accommodation is gone, pity!

Are you high on some chinese weed or meth?

Are yoruba grandiose delusions gotten so bad that you fools believe the shits that oozes out of your mouth.

When, what year and exactly what time have you lots EVER supported Igbo or treated Igbo positivetly since the misery of sharing the same country with you lots?

The few times Igbo have been wished death and asked to be wiped out, the people that made that statement have been MOSTLY YORUBA!!!!! This happened way before Nnamdi Kanu replicated una act and did the same to you lots that you bitch and moan about. If you need proof, I'll be MORE THAN HAPPY to give it to you....Just ask for it.
Even on this forum, when Boko Haram went on killing spree and they reported it, you fuckers rejoiced the most when you thought the victims were Igbo. You did not change that until you goats started seeing your demonic people's name on the list. 'Hell you did that same shit during the south Africa xenophobia until they started reporting that you yourubas were the victims of it as well. Likewise, I was on this forum where you animals made it a daily dose of attacking Igbo people. I lost count how many articles you bastards opened to bash Igbo people and you didn't stop until Igbo started doing the same to you fools.
It's been recorded an even shown on this forum that Yoruba were the MOST VOCAL in asking for Igbo death during Biafra war.

When have you lots EVER EVER supported Igbo? Just name one fucking time.

What you getting is a replication of the hate you animals dished out for generations and our parents let you goats do it. You hate your own dish being served back to you. I'm extremely proud that Igbos are giving you people back your own coin. Personally, never deserved the positive treatment our parents gave you lots. I don't know why they ever taught treating goats that hated them with niceness will somehow make them love them.

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
chiagozien:
If am asleep and wake up hearing yorubas beating drum of war i will just ...............

Go back to sleep.

Lol.. Last time your red cap chiefs were seen wailing when Oba asked them to jump into the lagoon.

How can I even forget what happened on june 12? Ibo carried their dirty loads and fled to their red mud in numbers on that day.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by knowledgeable: 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
nobaga:
It took a while but Yoruba youths have started paying Igbo Youths back in their own coin.

This may be strange to those of us that came of age before both youths. The days of accommodation is gone, pity!

You can't do worst than Obasango generation's genocide on Igbos.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ikechuob:

Are you high on some chinese weed or meth?

Are yoruba grandiose delusions gotten so bad that you fools believe the shits that oozes out of your mouth.

When, what year and exactly what time have you lots EVER supported Igbo or treated Igbo positivetly since the misery of sharing the same country with you lots?

The few times Igbo have been wished death and asked to be wiped out, the people that made that statement have been MOSTLY YORUBA!!!!! This happened way before Nnamdi Kanu replicated una act and did the same to you lots that you bitch and moan about. If you need proof, I'll be MORE THAN HAPPY to give it to you....Just ask for it.
Even on this forum, when Boko Haram went on killing spree and they reported it, you fuckers rejoiced the most when you thought the victims were Igbo. You did not change that until you goats started seeing your demonic people's name on the list. 'Hell you did that same shit during the south Africa xenophobia until they started reporting that you yourubas were the victims of it as well. Likewise, I was on this forum where you animals made it a daily dose of attacking Igbo people. I lost count how many articles you bastards opened to bash Igbo people and you didn't stop until Igbo started doing the same to you fools.
It's been recorded an even shown on this forum that Yoruba were the MOST VOCAL in asking for Igbo death during Biafra war were you people.

When have you lots EVER EVER supported Igbo? Just name one fucking time.

What you getting is a replication of the hate you animals dished out for generations and our parents let you goats do it. You hate your own dish being served back to you. I'm extremely proud that Igbos are giving you people back your own coin. Personally, never deserved the positive treatment our parents gave you lots. I don't know why they ever taught treating goats that hated them with niceness will somehow make them love them.

Ikechu has come again, the Ipob warlord.. grin

I'm sure Kanu phython dance has given you amnesia not to know Kanu's hate speeches towards the Yorubas. He even attacked Pastor Kumuyi.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Court Orders CBN To Pay N8bn Damages To Benue Communities Over Soldiers Invasion / Metuh Sues EFCC Over Detention / APC Suspends Usani Uguru Usani In Cross Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.