Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Chioma Ajunwa Promoted To Assistant Commissioner Of Police - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chioma Ajunwa Promoted To Assistant Commissioner Of Police (29696 Views)

Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police / Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government / Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Ajunwa Promoted To Assistant Commissioner Of Police by bedspread: 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Kai! This indomie generation sef. Abacha upgraded her from a rank and file to an officer position, i.e. from corporal to ASP, which means she could actually rise to be ACP and onwards.
spagetti and OMO generation Papa u just Put up things well now

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ajunwa Promoted To Assistant Commissioner Of Police by BENEAMATA: 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
CONGRATULATIONS.Chioma like the late great sunday olanrewaju bada, julius aghahowa, david izonritei to name a few made this country proud through sport in the face of multiple adversities.picture an aghahowa giving all just to blast the ball into the net at the risk of two,three outstretch boots targeting his leg ,or is it sunday bada,the quater miler with multiple medals,who retired,never to have fall foul of any doping offence? Now let me tell you about the achiever that is chioma ajunwa,a strongwilled amazon who from the onset had set her mind on taking adversity in order to triumph above poverty and obscurity and achieve fame and popularity decades ago before slay queens started gaining fame with their commodities.A footballer and a track queen,who missed glory in '92 olympics cos of her fallibility as human,defied shame ,abandon,neglect and her many detractors and accusers to rise above it all and claim glory for herself and fatherland four years later.not a mean feat for a female in a man's world.And yet on a day mrs ajunwa okpara should be engulfed in a blitzkrieg of congratulations on all fronts,an individual the rest of us on nairaland will not dare to mention in the same writeup with these heroes is trying to tarnish a trail blaizer with ill advised comments about kpekus! Somebody's mother,i hope yours remains proud of you anytime some one said such to her when she is passing.social media!

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ajunwa Promoted To Assistant Commissioner Of Police by lightwind(m): 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
Aunty Chioma my sister from Ogbennishi or Ogbe in Ahiara Ahiazu Mbaise LGA in Imo state Congrats Aunty. those days..Atlanta 96..but some of us are still angry with her till today because she refused to use her opportunity to help promote us who are great footballers in Village then... she was wicked to us, no wonder the big house she left for her brothers is till uncomplited till today. the house is till causing troubles and disunity for the family she left.
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Promoted To Assistant Commissioner Of Police by jaymichael(m): 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
charleff512:
Congratulations, Aunty Chioma! To Be Honest Mrs Okpara Should Be Planning For Retirement Soon.
Yes! her rank is now above the office of a DPO. She is now qualified to hold the office of an Area Commander. The issue is that people like her are hardly posted to head stations outside HQ, Zonal or state command HQ offices.
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Promoted To Assistant Commissioner Of Police by jaymichael(m): 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
lightwind:
Aunty Chioma my sister from Ogbennishi or Ogbe in Ahiara Ahiazu Mbaise LGA in Imo state Congrats Aunty. those days..Atlanta 96..but some of us are still angry with her till today because she refused to use her opportunity to help promote us who are great footballers in Village then... she was wicked to us, no wonder the big house she left for her brothers is till uncomplited till today. the house is till causing troubles and disunity for the family she left.
What do you expect her to do? she was just a mere low ranked public servant (a police Sergeant I think) below the rank of an inspector which she was promoted to after her Olympic 96 exploit. If so much can be expected from someone like her, what will your people expect from a politician or top civil servant that comes from your place?
It is not her fault that her people chose to fight over the property she left them.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ajunwa Promoted To Assistant Commissioner Of Police by fof1: 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her ikpeku is taking her places.

HEIGHTENED STUPIDITY ON DISPLAY IN D PUBLIC ARENA. IGNORANCE OF D HIGHEST ORDER IS SHOWN WHEN INDISCRETION REVEALS FOOLISHNESS AND EDUCATION..
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Promoted To Assistant Commissioner Of Police by pmc01(m): 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
bedspread:
I MADE THE COMPLAINT...

And you are? cheesy
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Promoted To Assistant Commissioner Of Police by pmc01(m): 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
nuelzy:
you have come. Nw... Is it not mummy that used to call my sister chioma ajunwa cos she can run when ever she commits..

Wetin come bring police enter the name now... Abi is it a different ajunwa

Okay, no vex. Just teasing you. wink
Bigprick9inches:

Does she have to complain for us to uncover shit?

Sure bro. smiley
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Promoted To Assistant Commissioner Of Police by lightwind(m): 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
jaymichael:
What do you expect her to do? she was just a mere low ranked public servant (a police Sergeant I think) below the rank of an inspector which she was promoted to after her Olympic 96 exploit. If so much can be expected from someone like her, what will your people expect from a politician or top civil servant that comes from your place?
It is not her fault that her people chose to fight over the property she left them.
No,im talking of the opportunities she had after winning the Gold medal in Atlanta 96.not her rank or promotion in the police force.
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Promoted To Assistant Commissioner Of Police by jaymichael(m): 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
lightwind:
No,im talking of the opportunities she had after winning the Gold medal in Atlanta 96.not her rank or promotion in the police force.
I know, I am not sure all the promises made to her was redeemed. She may not have the kind of influence people thought she had. She may try her best but the people in higher authority may not fulfill her desires to help other people.
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Promoted To Assistant Commissioner Of Police by Icon79(m): 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
Chioma Ajunwa was a very talented young lady. She played soccer up to the Super Falcons level, national sprint champion (100 m), and then Olympic gold medalist in Long Jump. Just amazing!

O pari
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Promoted To Assistant Commissioner Of Police by sshalom(m): 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
A shiny star in the midst of dreary murk.
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Promoted To Assistant Commissioner Of Police by lightwind(m): 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
jaymichael:
I know, I am not sure all the promises made to her was redeemed. She may not have the kind of influence people thought she had. She may try her best but the people in higher authority may not fulfill her desires to help other people.
i agree with you to an extent. upon the level she rose to she didn't carry anybody along.
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Promoted To Assistant Commissioner Of Police by Duru1(m): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
Icon79:
Chioma Ajunwa was a very talented young lady. She played soccer up to the Super Falcons level, national sprint champion (100 m), and then Olympic gold medalist in Long Jump. Just amazing!

O pari

She is one of Nigeria's most complete athlete, if not the only one. She was a member of 2001 Super Falcons of Nigeria.
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Promoted To Assistant Commissioner Of Police by chigoziri2403(m): 9:31am On Mar 10, 2019
Duru1:

She is one of Nigeria's most complete athlete, if not the only one. She was a member of 2001 Super Falcons of Nigeria.
1991 not 2001
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Promoted To Assistant Commissioner Of Police by Hezmatosky: 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
nuelzy:
Never knew she is a police woman
When you keep running each time you see any police officer, how will you recognise any angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Giannis Antetokounmpo Unveils Igbo Learning Centre For Kids In Lagos / Paul Le Guen Is Super Eagles Coach / Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.