Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Removed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Removed (3379 Views)

They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy. / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. / Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Removed by buccy(f): 5:49am On Dec 13, 2017
Re: Removed by Nwodosis(m): 5:51am On Dec 13, 2017
Kindly educates him on who that is the determinant for the sex of the babies

7 Likes

Re: Removed by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 13, 2017
Let me fork u,, u will have a boy... I will give u money back guarantee... It will be a boy or nothing...

- The Apostle...
Re: Removed by Richy4(m): 6:11am On Dec 13, 2017
I don't think there's an advice for a man that thinks like that @ this day and age..it will be a waste of time...

However, The lady should know that if she dies, the man would marry another woman after a little Oscar award winning drama of crying displayed by him at the cemetery..just to convince people that he was a loving husband..

I don't even wanna talk about what will happen if those kids were not fortunate enough to have a stepmother that will take good care of them

whoever knows this woman should please tell her the real bitter truth...

15 Likes

Re: Removed by doctimonyeka(m): 6:11am On Dec 13, 2017
Children are gift from God... They are meant to bring joy to homes... Madam, with all due respect, your husband lacks understanding.. It is the man that determines the sex of a child,not the woman.. God will hear your cry.. Please don't abort that child.. A nation might be in your womb.. God bless you..

8 Likes

Re: Removed by 9jaDoc(f): 6:23am On Dec 13, 2017
Simple. Google it. There's a ton of info
Re: Removed by heykims(m): 6:38am On Dec 13, 2017
U conceive girls but it's d man that determines the sex, so blame it husband...
There's a theory though, if u want a boy, meet ur man ur ovulation day..
Re: Removed by phrances17: 6:41am On Dec 13, 2017
Sometimes, even after doing as prescibed by google and doctors, it doesnt stil work. I had a friend with this same issue and after the 5th abortion, she died. Watever will be will be

3 Likes

Re: Removed by dollytino4real(f): 6:50am On Dec 13, 2017
madam make ur hate himself 4 not been able to give u a man child instead of u feeling depressed.
Re: Removed by jaychubi: 6:54am On Dec 13, 2017
Embrace modern medical science and u will have a boy. The x sperm of ur husband are much more faster than the Y sperm, they will give u drug to slow them down giving the sluggish Y chance to fertilise ur egg giving u the boy u desire.

The sex of the baby is determined by the kind of sperm (x or Y) dt fertiizes ur egg. X gives girl, Y gives boy, naturally X sperm is sharper n faster than Y sperm, dts why the population of girls are more in the world n its easier to have a girl than a boy.

NB the characteristics of the two sperms (x,y) are different for every man, sex determination has very little to do with the woman but everything to do with the man n nature
Re: Removed by LUGBE: 7:05am On Dec 13, 2017
Chat me up, let us follow a step to achieve your wish. It all depends on you and the accuracy of information you give me.
Re: Removed by Femsyn(m): 7:08am On Dec 13, 2017
When you want to get married, marry someone with some level of intelligence and common sense.

Boy/girl? Does it make any reasonable difference? Even as a man born into a family, its not compulsory I keep my surname. Richy4 has said it all.

Please visit https://www.nairaland.com/318334/trying-conceive-child-ttc for some enlightenment. Its people like your husband that might make God delay conception so as help you understand that having "girls" is indeed a miracle on its own. I won't even go into all the biology in sex determination. Your post really got me angry. Does your husband think its by his power he's able to conceive girls at all? What if he had zero or low sperm count? or perhaps those with such offended God or did not do some things right, which your husband, in his wisdom, did perfectly right?

7 Likes

Re: Removed by jaszplus12(m): 7:21am On Dec 13, 2017
us humans are funny! you lie with a woman and you think a woman's body should filter your sperm cells to conceive a male child what on earth was in his mind as he romped away ?
look woman, save your tears and give birth to the girl in your womb, if the man isn't satisfied he should manufacture what he wants...there's enough clay in the river Niger!

3 Likes

Re: Removed by bammy00(m): 7:36am On Dec 13, 2017
Are you sure we are in 2017? So there are still ignoramuses in this day and age.

1 Like

Re: Removed by punisha: 7:48am On Dec 13, 2017
This is a classic example of what happens when u marry an illiterate. some are asking for just one child and this mad one is asking and threatening that a woman gives him a male child. bring him let me slap sense into him. when I'm done with him there will be a paradigm shift. Mtcheeeeeew.

2 Likes

Re: Removed by YourCoffin: 9:04am On Dec 13, 2017
I would rather believe Buhari is fvcking Aisha cowgirl style than believe this story...

1 Like

Re: Removed by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 13, 2017
jaychubi:
Embrace modern medical science and u will have a boy. The x sperm of ur husband are much more faster than the Y sperm, they will give u drug to slow them down giving the sluggish Y chance to fertilise ur egg giving u the boy u desire.

The sex of the baby is determined by the kind of sperm (x or Y) dt fertiizes ur egg. X gives girl, Y gives boy, naturally X sperm is sharper n faster than Y sperm, dts why the population of girls are more in the world n its easier to have a girl than a boy.

NB the characteristics of the two sperms (x,y) are different for every man, sex determination has very little to do with the woman but everything to do with the man n nature

The population of boys are actually more than girls.

2 Likes

Re: Removed by jaychubi: 9:27am On Dec 13, 2017
kmcutez:

Any reference or u are talking from mere observation, refer to the last Nigerian census figures and be well guided
Re: Removed by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 13, 2017
jaychubi:

Any reference or u are talking from mere observation, refer to the last Nigerian census figures and be well guided

Yes. You can check reputable sites via google.

2 Likes

Re: Removed by Franky826: 9:45am On Dec 13, 2017
grin

Ignorance at it's peak.

In this 21st century men still reason like this?

1 Like

Re: Removed by Femsyn(m): 10:05am On Dec 13, 2017
kmcutez:

This can actually be true. However, my only reference are the births around me. Eight out of ten births are actually boys.

Got me wondering tho.

1 Like

Re: Removed by Thebrightest(m): 10:28am On Dec 13, 2017
buccy:

While I was courting my husband, we discussed how many children we would like to have and he stated categorically that he wouldn’t mind having all boys in the house, while I was of the opinion that either sex would not matter and I thought we had a truce over it.
Years rolled by and we finally became married. Our first issue was a girl. My husband was indifferent but told me in clear terms that a boy was needed next.
When I missed my period, I wasn’t as excited as I should have been as I had this weight on me to know the sex of the baby. I waited and waited for the days to go by and finally by the 10th week, after cross examination, the doctor said I was going to have a girl. I was broken. I wept bitterly and people who knew me kept asking if I had lost somebody. I mustered up courage after some days and told my husband; you should have seen his countenance. He almost hit me but then in almost a whisper he told me to go and abort the baby.

I pleaded with him, gave him reasons why we couldn’t and shouldn’t but this man did not budge; Instead he started insulting my family and quoting people that gave birth to only one child in my family and those that produced girls only. I was heartbroken. I so much emaciated, had HBP (High Blood Pressure) and eventually lost the baby. I am pregnant again and it is a girl. I am depressed.

Source: http://www.deemama.com.ng
WE NEED MORE GIRLS... Boys don too many 4 nigeria.
Re: Removed by babythug(f): 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
You should visit the trying to conceive thread. It'll help your thinking a bit.

Your man like one poster above me said can't be helped if he's thinking like this in this age and time!

But you I feel may still be salvaged. Suck it up and stop the whining be thankful for the gifts and work at being the best mum they could possibly get. Thier dad isn't going to be a proper dad from his current attitude so you better wake up and be ready to parent them! Get your damn act together and stop wasting time on nonsense
Re: Removed by thorpido(m): 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
What kind of men do we still have at this age?Women should listen to the men they want to marry to have an idea what they are getting into.

Woman,better have the baby and thank God for your life.If the man makes life hell for you,better separate and raise your children well.
phrances17:

Sometimes, even after doing as prescibed by google and doctors, it doesnt stil work. I had a this same issue and after the 5th abortion, she . Watever will be will be
Why would anyone put herself under such pressure and lose her life in the process?Such a shame.

1 Like

Re: Removed by thorpido(m): 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
jaychubi:

It's actually the Y sperm that is faster than the X.The X sperm is however stronger and lasts longer and that is why having a girl occurs frequently.
Technically, it is easier to have a boy but it requires discipline and correct timing.

1 Like

Re: Removed by chii8(f): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
Funny people, I love baby girls, they are smart, pretty, just with a little touch of pink

3 Likes

Re: Removed by jaychubi: 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
thorpido:
It's actually the Y sperm that is faster than the X.The X sperm is however stronger and lasts longer and that is why having a girl occurs frequently.
Technically, it is easier to have a boy but it requires discipline and correct timing.

wrong
Re: Removed by earthsync(f): 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
Not having male children is seen as an issue at least that I know of, here in Nigeria. Children are ment to be a blessing to the parents and not a bringer of bitterness or brokenness. Your husband's attitude I feel is uncalled for. Does he feel that female children are useless? wouldn't be able to take care of the family house or business in the future? Your husband should just stop with that mentality and understand that children are gifts from God, boy or girl, and there's a reason why it's so.
Re: Removed by thorpido(m): 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
jaychubi:

wrong
Important fact about the male chromosome and sperm
One important factor to know before you try any of these natural ways in how to conceive a boy is that the Y and X chromosome that the man contributes are very different from one another. The girl sperm, which is the X chromosome, is stronger than the Y chromosome, which is your boy sperm. If you want to make sure that you are going to have a boy you need to make sure that the Y chromosome boy sperm fertilizes the egg but there is a slight problem. The Y chromosome boy sperm is a faster swimmer than the X chromosome girl sperm but unfortunately the Y chromosome boy sperm cannot survive in the area of the vagina, which is acidic. As a result they die quickly before they even have a chance to fertilize the egg. This is why you see more girls being born than boys.
http://googleweblight.com/i?u=http://www.how-toconceiveaboy.com/how-to-conceive-a-baby-boy-naturally&grqid=8nQCvNei&hl=en-NG

Go back and do your research.
Re: Removed by modik(m): 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
Lies! and bloggers are like...... Where is that Zuma's meme.......?

1 Like

Re: Removed by Ngbest4love: 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
Is not your making dear, but I pray God will help.
Re: Removed by babs50g: 3:00am On Dec 14, 2017
@buccy

just thank God that He blessed you to have some don't even have at all.

Your man is the key to enable you have as well as the Ultimate and supreme
No matter the level of science , conjecture or whatever .

Also check yourself if you have never contract UTI which urinary tract infection which make passage of the vagina doubly acidic , hence the y chromosome has a low chance of surviving in the vagina
tips are there for your husband to make use for as regard motility of the sperm as well as your ovulation period is important. what your husband eats is equally important

Na you go run out of sex session .Interpretation and application is very important . Ultimately God

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Typhoid Fever Kill? / Can A Relationship|marriage Survive Infidelity? / Finally I Am Admitting, I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.