Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Removed - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Removed (3387 Views)

They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy. / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. / Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Removed by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 14, 2017
Divorce him kiss

2 Likes

Re: Removed by Acidosis(m): 8:41am On Dec 14, 2017
No ma'am, your marriage is at stake because you mis-married.

1 Like

Re: Removed by jaychubi: 11:36am On Dec 14, 2017
thorpido:
Important fact about the male chromosome and sperm
One important factor to know before you try any of these natural ways in how to conceive a boy is that the Y and X chromosome that the man contributes are very different from one another. The girl sperm, which is the X chromosome, is stronger than the Y chromosome, which is your boy sperm. If you want to make sure that you are going to have a boy you need to make sure that the Y chromosome boy sperm fertilizes the egg but there is a slight problem. The Y chromosome boy sperm is a faster swimmer than the X chromosome girl sperm but unfortunately the Y chromosome boy sperm cannot survive in the area of the vagina, which is acidic. As a result they die quickly before they even have a chance to fertilize the egg. This is why you see more girls being born than boys.
http://googleweblight.com/i?u=http://www.how-toconceiveaboy.com/how-to-conceive-a-baby-boy-naturally&grqid=8nQCvNei&hl=en-NG

Go back and do your research.

Very minute difference with my earlier post, u need to take a class in English comprehension to avoid embarrassing urself unnecessarily.

Ur source is laughable next time use an established medical Journal to argue
Re: Removed by thorpido(m): 11:58am On Dec 14, 2017
jaychubi:

Very minute difference with my earlier post,you need to take a class in English comprehension to avoid embarrassing urself unnecessarily.

Ur source is laughable next time use an established medical Journal to argue
Bring your own source,that's what you simply should have done.
I'm surprised you're still arguing even after I've shown you scientific proof.You're one of those people who don't like to accept wrong,don't you?
Google is there for you to see.

jaychubi:
Embrace modern medical science and u will have a boy. The x sperm of ur husband are much more faster than the Y sperm, they will give u drug to slow them down giving the sluggish Y chance to fertilise ur egg giving u the boy u desire.

The sex of the baby is determined by the kind of sperm (x or Y) dt fertiizes ur egg. X gives girl, Y gives boy, naturally X sperm is sharper n faster than Y sperm, dts why the population of girls are more in the world n its easier to have a girl than a boy.

NB the characteristics of the two sperms (x,y) are different for every man, sex determination has very little to do with the woman but everything to do with the man n nature

This is your initial statement.I insist that the Y chromosome is the faster one and not the X and now you are talking about 'Very minute difference' @ bolded?Now I'm the one laughing at you.You're talking about comprehension? undecided
Is the X chromosome being faster on your part and the Y chromosome being faster according to my position 'very minute difference'?

Proud people amaze me.

1 Like

Re: Removed by Diamond23(f): 2:27am On Dec 15, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]Ma'am my only advice for u z to be strong nd happy cux u r bringing a new pretty being into d world soon.If only u understand d important of a female child in a family u wont be dz disheartened.Ur husband forgot it's what he puts in u, u r bringing out.Just a girl nd he z blabbing.Hw can a matured man suggest abortion for his wife simply because she z carrying a female child in dz 21st century .He must v tot we r still in d primitive era.Forget abt him nd focus on u,ur baby nd unborn child cux u need to be strong, healthy for d d-day. I suggest u get a book titled Billing's method it will guide u and also master ur body circles well.All d same I wish u safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Removed by borokiri: 7:39am On Dec 15, 2017
call on or whasap orilonise temple of miracles. We will help you actualise your dream n you will have as many male children as u wish. It's a simple, reliable and safe process of determining the sex of the baby when the pregnancy is not more than 2 months old. See you then. You will be glad you did.
Re: Removed by borokiri: 7:46am On Dec 15, 2017
Call or whasap Orilonise Temple of Miracles on 07051808027 you will have as many male children as you wish. it's a simple, reliable and safe process of pre-determing the sex of the baby you wish to have in the womb when the pregnancy is not more than 2 months old. Don't fret you still have a chance to make your hubby happy. Orilonise Temple of Miracles...God is with us shaping destinies.
Re: Removed by praisefulmummy: 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
with your roots and herbs you have enveloped my frown face with smile, slung to stand,tube tie burned alive, i used your herbs and root according to the instruction given it materialized,i have conceive now and delivered a baby boy,from letter A-z can't speak how joyful i'm. contact him via on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye)
Re: Removed by IfeomaRash(f): 6:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
Your husband is not God fearing.Imagine him asking you to abort a child he impregnated you with.The fact that you keep getting pregnant with girls is for God to show you that choices can't be made for Him.My sister if you want a son then first of all thank God for the ones He has gladly given to you because there are some women who just want to feel the pains of child birth but here you are complaining

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Two Mothers Fight Over Their Teenage Daughter’s Boyfriend In Abuja" / Anything Wrong Giving A Gift For 10 Year Old Girl? / Finally I Am Admitting, I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.