Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,221 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Lepacious Bose Hails Ghanaian's For Not Bleaching Their Skin Like Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lepacious Bose Hails Ghanaian's For Not Bleaching Their Skin Like Nigerians (31879 Views)

Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women / Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' / Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lepacious Bose Hails Ghanaian's For Not Bleaching Their Skin Like Nigerians by Mowunmiaf: 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2018
Lepacious Bose has listed the things she loves about Ghana and Ghanaians and one of the things she mentioned is that she admires the fact that they do not bleach their skin, unlike Nigerians.

The comedienne was at an event in Ghana where she granted an interview. During the interview, she talked about the Ghanaian foods she enjoys. She also said she likes the Ghanaians because they are real.

She said:

“I also love the fact that most Ghanainas are real. The average Ghanaian is real.

“And they don’t bleach… Well, most of them don’t.

“So, when I’m in Ghana, I feel at home. We’re all black together.

She adds:

“In Nigeria, sometimes I’m like… where am I?

“She then goes on to make a funny face, insinuating that a number of Nigerians bleach a lot, making them unrecognizable.”

http://aftrending.com/lepacious-bose-hails-ghanaians-for-not-bleaching-their-skin-like-nigerians/

6 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose Hails Ghanaian's For Not Bleaching Their Skin Like Nigerians by Ekez(m): 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
Me i still hail any gal way no fat like you

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lepacious Bose Hails Ghanaian's For Not Bleaching Their Skin Like Nigerians by OKorowanta: 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ekez:

E be like say you dey bleach.
As a member of the committee set up to look into national issues,we apologize on her behalf.

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lepacious Bose Hails Ghanaian's For Not Bleaching Their Skin Like Nigerians by Tamarapetty(f): 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
Comedienne?? Is she funny

6 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose Hails Ghanaian's For Not Bleaching Their Skin Like Nigerians by amaniro: 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
It's stupidity that makes one not support his country even in all odds and circumstances.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose Hails Ghanaian's For Not Bleaching Their Skin Like Nigerians by gaby(m): 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
Does she have an idea what Ghana soap means and how it came to be?

Ghanaians no dey bleach indeed ..

I'm sure she's trying to get her mojo back in the comedy industry or she meant to say South Sudan.

If I hear....

16 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose Hails Ghanaian's For Not Bleaching Their Skin Like Nigerians by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
which part of Ghana did she went to? she desperately want to belong to a group of her type grin grin. Whatever is the type of you skin tone...you can polish it and not necessary '' bleach'' tongue tongue

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lepacious Bose Hails Ghanaian's For Not Bleaching Their Skin Like Nigerians by MooreJozo(m): 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
hehe
Re: Lepacious Bose Hails Ghanaian's For Not Bleaching Their Skin Like Nigerians by durubennie(m): 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
okay... let me fry my beans

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lepacious Bose Hails Ghanaian's For Not Bleaching Their Skin Like Nigerians by Lordbooster(m): 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
Some naija girls and bleaching na die....anyways if you re down for some 18+ naija content be sure to check our signature, if only u re down o
Re: Lepacious Bose Hails Ghanaian's For Not Bleaching Their Skin Like Nigerians by omocalabar(m): 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ekez:
y re u so pained? are u a creaminal? grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose Hails Ghanaian's For Not Bleaching Their Skin Like Nigerians by Rocice(m): 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ok
Re: Lepacious Bose Hails Ghanaian's For Not Bleaching Their Skin Like Nigerians by deliveryboy: 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
An average Nigerian indulge in excessive self criticism of their own country. I observed long ago that when a Nigerian sit on the same table with an expertrait (Hungarian, Polish or even Chadian) the only topic they dwell on are the problems of Nigeria, the corruption, power outages, kidnappings, sometimes the expertrait they try hard to impress would tell them these problems also exist in their own countries. It's so exhausting to see people with such an abysmal level of self esteem.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lepacious Bose Hails Ghanaian's For Not Bleaching Their Skin Like Nigerians by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
Because you're black so all of us should be charcoal

3 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose Hails Ghanaian's For Not Bleaching Their Skin Like Nigerians by GeniusVincent(m): 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
Who's she again? What nonsense is she spewing,mbok?
Re: Lepacious Bose Hails Ghanaian's For Not Bleaching Their Skin Like Nigerians by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
Especially Edo people

God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose Hails Ghanaian's For Not Bleaching Their Skin Like Nigerians by hopexter(m): 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ekez:

I hail men who don't fat shame women. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose Hails Ghanaian's For Not Bleaching Their Skin Like Nigerians by WIZDOM081(m): 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
Is not their wish

Bleaching cream that can work for them is not yet discover.

3 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose Hails Ghanaian's For Not Bleaching Their Skin Like Nigerians by Adakintroy: 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
amaniro:
It's stupidity that makes one not support his country even in all odds and circumstances.

That's not stupidity if it's the truth. What there to support about faking reality. Are we not all brothers and humans.

Many Nigerian women as soon as they bleach, they start acting all over pretty. Very hard to connect to them once they start seeing themselves so.

Even the little girls in my street. Once they start to bleach, them done stop to greet.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose Hails Ghanaian's For Not Bleaching Their Skin Like Nigerians by dermmy(m): 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
amaniro:

May be she's a born again and decided not to lie grin
Re: Lepacious Bose Hails Ghanaian's For Not Bleaching Their Skin Like Nigerians by asawanathegreat(m): 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
How many people don laff for her jokes once?

3 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose Hails Ghanaian's For Not Bleaching Their Skin Like Nigerians by WIZDOM081(m): 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
Is not their wish

Bleaching Cream that can work for them is not yet discover

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Hails Ghanaian's For Not Bleaching Their Skin Like Nigerians by Michelle55: 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
Bleachers association of nigeria will attack her now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Hails Ghanaian's For Not Bleaching Their Skin Like Nigerians by idonhammer: 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
it should be Hails Ghanaian's For Not Bleaching Their Skin Like Yorubas - We Igbos don't do breaching cuz God created the Igbos on his resting day making them the most beautiful tribe in Africa. I swear Igbo AMAKA!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lepacious Bose Hails Ghanaian's For Not Bleaching Their Skin Like Nigerians by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
Can someone help me tell her to kip kwayet dia please? Which of the Ghanaians no dey bleach?

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Hails Ghanaian's For Not Bleaching Their Skin Like Nigerians by Pidginwhisper: 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
undecided
Re: Lepacious Bose Hails Ghanaian's For Not Bleaching Their Skin Like Nigerians by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
Adakintroy:

That's not stupidity if it's the truth. What there to support about faking reality. Are we not all brothers and humans.

Many Nigerian women as soon as they bleach, they start acting all over pretty. Very hard to connect to them once they start seeing themselves so.

Even the little girls in my street. Once they start to bleach, them done stop to greet.

(I like the ryhming)
oga stop taking it personal.. It's same everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Hails Ghanaian's For Not Bleaching Their Skin Like Nigerians by Adakintroy: 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
IntrovertedK:
oga stop taking it personal.. It's same everywhere.

Bros you are in a public forum. Everyone's opinion technically is personal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanu Nwakwo Is My Inspiration - Laura Ikeji / Accident: Adeniyi Johnson's Wrecked Car Pictured / Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.