Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

"How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires (59375 Views)

I Will Pay Your Groom Price, Everything If You Accept To Marry Me In My Shrine / When A Girl Asks A Guy For His Picture While Chatting With Him (photos). / Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Martin0(m): 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Nah relocating to Europe next year, i'm thinkin seriously which to pick..I'm the easy going type that lvoes peace, dated over 15 American chicks online in the past, and i can say they aren't arrogant, insultive, contentious, proud, stubborn...hence why i prefer foreign chicks

Ok,well for me personally I ve never dated a nigerian women ever since I was born..

And am afraid to date dem oo coz wetin pesin dey see online and reality dey make me fear dem ooo...

If am to choose between a white lady and a nigerian girl,honestly I will go for white oo,coz am very emotional person and I give my all and all when it comes to love,and these whites are not lier's very truthfull pipu from wetin I don see...

Lies turn me off a lot ..

1 Like

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by ubunja(m): 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Which begs the question Ubunja, to get a serious chick, should a guy flanut or not. I'm of the pretend like the broke guy crew,to guage what's in her heart...I dont like to tell any lady what i do or anything near money, instead i say i'm broke and i'm an hustler...what do you make of these...stvpid or smart? what would you suggest
the only thing u shoud flaunt is your d!ck. if u fvck good she will flaunt the money. even though that money will be the money she got from losers who have been throwing cash at her to impress her. take the Lesson of the Lion. the King of the Jungle lets the lioness go hunt. but he controls what she brings in. the Ultimate P!mp grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
ubunja:

the only thing u shoud flaunt is your d!ck. if u fvck good she will flaunt the money. even though that money will be the money she got from losers who have been throwing cash at her to impress her. take the Lesson of the Lion. the King of the Jungle lets the lioness go hunt. but he controls what she brings in. the Ultimate love-vendor grin grin

Ubunja...Smh. I give up on you. May God never make me eat from the proceeds of whoring..I put my hustle on brov

2 Likes

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Belafonte(m): 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Perfect, which begs the question, to get them flaunt it, what do you think, a guy pretending to be broke never gets them, cause they see the guys as prize, hence a guy that wants them should flaunt it....what do you think ?

If a woman isn't even going to look at you while 'struggling', she doesn't deserve you while you're loaded. Basic truth. Check this video out: grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrjfD4GA8sk
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by cstr1000: 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Thats the thing, they fall for fleece, cheap attractions. I visited some chambers recently and i can authoritatively say the most unemployed species in this country is lawyers, i've seen over 100 unemployed lawyers, but wonder why people are attracted to false identity...assumption it is the equivalent of a bright future or great potentials.The percentile of successful lawyers in Nigeria isn't up to 1% ..Ladies always think so cheaply..and make the wrong decision by default.
I don't think it is wrong to want a lawyer as a partner. Law will always be a noble Job with respect.

But like you said, the Jobs are not there. And They shouldn't expect the salaries of an Engineer at shell.
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Mup4life: 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
Belafonte:

Is marrying a 30 - 40 year old woman an achievement? Woman that you should not even do elaborate wedding for. There's a reason why those are the ones that will settle for the dirty boxers dude. grin
The point is only gals who have age on their side are that choosy. When a lady is overdue for marriage potentials and others go through the window.

1 Like

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Martin0(m): 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Nah their way grin
With the point dude just made,it all a tactical thinking for the ladiesgringringrin
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
cstr1000:

I don't think it is wrong to want a lawyer as a partner. Law will always be a noble Job with respect.

But like you said, the Jobs are not there. And They shouldn't expect the salaries of an Engineer at shell.

White collar professions are overrated...How many % of our graduates are employed by shell etc? How many lawyers get good place to work in?

I know over 1000 Keke Marwa operators and barbers that earn more than these chaps ! Shall we be bothered about appearance or substance?

I've got many home boys in London,and they say many Nigerians are broke, but got fresh skin, nice face, but broke....these blends are like the Biblical fig tree abeg ! You hit the nail on the head earlier, maintain the momentum..

As for me, i rather be " the broke looking dude " calling the shorts than the cute lawyer with empty account...life !

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by ubunja(m): 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
Martin0:

Ok,well for me personally I ve never dated a nigerian women ever since I was born..

And am afraid to date dem oo coz wetin pesin dey see online and reality dey make me fear dem ooo...

If am to choose between a white lady and a nigerian girl,honestly I will go for white oo,coz am very emotional person and I give my all and all when it comes to love,and these whites are not lier's very truthfull pipu from wetin I don see...

Lies turn me off a lot ..
dude that is not even a comparison. white is better than black on any day. dont apologise for your preference.
and u sure as hell dont have to explain yourself to anyone on the internet grin

1 Like

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
Belafonte:

Well, you're a woman. You tell me.

This thread is about a woman overtly declaring her desire for a man, on social media...They are becoming bolder and pragmatic these days, I doubt they are crying like you lot would like to believe.

Unless, they've found a way to weaponise tears. Lol.

My ex, cheat on him and cry...he'll forgive.
Stab him with a knife and cry...he'll forgive.
Beat up his Mama and cry....he'll forgive.

It took the intervention of his friends and my friends to get him away from me. Lol.
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
UBGG:

This thread is about a woman overtly declaring her desire for a man, on social media...They are becoming bolder and pragmatic these days, I doubt they are crying like you lot would like to believe.

It took the intervention of his friends and my friends to get him away from me. Lol.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
Airforce1:
We are getting to that point where ladies will be the one proposing and paying groom prices of their man ...
I agree the only thing constant in life is change.

1 Like

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Belafonte(m): 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
UBGG:

Of course manipulators exist and ply their trade with aplomb.

There are also those women who are sad having lost a meal ticket. grin
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by tiwasiaife(m): 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
pocohantas:

You'll be surprised she is serious.
Which men are scarce?
It's responsible, cute men with potentials that are scarce.
They are the ones getting these kinda green lights steady.
They are at the top of the ladder in desirability by most women.

One jonsing guy would sit in his one room, with dirty boxers and be waiting for this kinda thing. E go shock am... grin

You sound like an Atheist.

1 Like

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

It's allowed. No be faceless forum...Hulk hogan

Bleh!
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by ubunja(m): 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Ubunja...Smh. I give up on you. May God never make me eat from the proceeds of whoring..I put my hustle on brov
that misplaced honour u get from hustling when a woman can get u there faster is the reason many men die early from slaving away to be the so-called Provider. dude work smart not hard. hook up with a woman who has sh!t and take shortcuts in life.
a woman once carried u for 9 months. whats another 9 years of relying on a woman grin

1 Like

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by HeyCorleone(m): 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Shut up as if you don’t fvck around too. Common gerrout. Whether you like it or not, she must marry this bright young man. Continue wasting your life and getting hurt while slay babes hook good men.

Lol.. Hoe be pained.

1 Like

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
ubunja:

that misplaced honour u get from hustling when a woman can get u there faster is the reason many men die early from slaving away to be the so-called Provider. dude work smart not hard. hook up with a woman who has sh!t and take shortcuts in life.
a woman once carried u for 9 months. whats another 9 years of relying on a woman grin

Hahaha Ubunja !

You go kill person. Never accepted a dime from any woman...I shy away from it.It is well sha
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Belafonte(m): 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Bro, don't always be too easy. I was gisting with my elder sis last week, and she shared the story of a lady that just left her business place crying, a dirty boxer dude kept asking her for marriage, she refused went for the more attractive one, fast forward am five years, the guy's business has crumbled, she was in a single room apartment, the dude she turned down was now a medical doctor owned businesses and luxurrious mansion @ Lekki, bad enough, she saw him recently and the difference was clear...This was just last week...So brov, consider your points carefully...

Potentials trump substance anyday anytime

I made this comment earlier :

Thats the thing, they fall for fleece, cheap attractions. I visited some chambers recently and i can authoritatively say the most unemployed species in this country is lawyers, i've seen over 100 unemployed lawyers, but wonder why people are attracted to false identity...assumption it is the equivalent of a bright future or great potentials.The percentile of successful lawyers in Nigeria isn't up to 1% ..Ladies always think so cheaply..and make the wrong decision by default.

Are you sure you're quoting the right person?
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
Belafonte:

Are you sure you're quoting the right person?

seems like you were sliding off the path brov.. wink
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Martin0(m): 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
ubunja:

dude that is not even a comparison. white is better than black on any day. dont apologise for your preference.
and u sure as hell dont have to explain yourself to anyone on the internet grin

This is why nigerian's fail exam'sgrin
Did I stated or even compare them on my statement

You see,u don't even understand anything on that comment ,u jus jump enter gist,these are signs of tafia u know,nigerian's call it "Amebo"gringrin

Una life dey tire pesin oo
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by ubunja(m): 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Hahaha Ubunja !

You go kill person. Never accepted a dime from any woman...I shy away from it.It is well sha
yet u accept orgasms from a woman grin and babies.
but cant accept naira grin
hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by izaray(f): 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
Martin0:

His right but he should ve specify,but for me,time is coming when nigerian ladies will be doing so,as only men who can't afford to pay will be moved by bide's from ladies and who has lost hope on geting married also...

Don't u see what happening to u ladies these day's u all are[b][ becoming more confused about relationship,many don't know what they want in a relationship[/b]
I agreed on the bolded partially for those that allowed themselves to be confused with reasons. I have a friend that guys were coming asking her hand in marriage, but she was busy turning them down. I personally called her and adviced her to go into a short courtship with one of the guys, to enable her know the guy better. But i was seen as a bad friend then, the same guy i told her about, decided to go for her younger sister, she accepted and they got married, the guy even sent her to university, and they have two kids today..That my friend is still single, and she will be 33yrs by next yr. Must times, we ladies are the curse of our own problems
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
ubunja:

yet u accept orgasms from a woman grin and babies.
but cant accept naira grin
hypocrite

Hahaha, the attitude that comes from ladies with dough is annoying to say the least...If i pinch your dick @hypocrite..I'll make ammends from now, you've won me over

1 Like

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Belafonte(m): 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
ubunja:

men always find a way. plus the Sex Robots are coming up pretty nicely. and some gona have wombs. so men are already adapting.

Of course, men will always find a way. That's why they are men. I'm not sure I want to fûck with a robot loving though. Can't be as good as the relationship thing.
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
izaray:
I agreed on the bolded partially for those that allowed themselves to be confused with reasons. I have a friend that guys were coming asking her hand in marriage, but she was busy turning them down. I personally called her and adviced her to go into a short courtship with one of the guys, to enable her know the guy better. But i was seen as a bad friend then, the same guy i told her about, decided to go for her younger sister, she accepted and they got married, the guy even sent her to university, and they have two kids today..That my friend is still single, and she will be 33yrs by next yr. Must times, we ladies are the curse of our own problems

Can you imagine !

1 Like

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by izaray(f): 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Can you imagine !
Seriously, she was in her late 24 then.

1 Like

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by ubunja(m): 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
Belafonte:

Of course, men will always find a way. That's why they are men. I'm not sure I want to fûck with a robot loving though. Can't be as good as the relationship thing.
c'mon dude u already fvcking your hand looking at pics grin
a sex robot is an upgrade from all that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Belafonte(m): 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

seems like you were sliding off the path brov.. wink

Lol. I think you misunderstood my comment. No matter how broke I am, I would rather not Marty at all than marry an old wench. I will wait till I can afford a hot, young babe. It's a woman's loss if she can't wait for me to hammer, because I will surely hammer.

1 Like

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Bigprick9inches: 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Shut up as if you don’t fvck around too. Common gerrout. Whether you like it or not, she must marry this bright young man. Continue wasting your life and getting hurt while slay babes hook good men.
This is what happens when an ugly biatch is sex starved. Use banana na tongue embarassed

1 Like

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
izaray:
Seriously, she was in her late 24 then.

Honestly i don't know what to say ! Like i say mistakes ladies make between 23-26, they end up paying for it down the line and don't recover from it easily.Is she still single? No one asking her hand in marriage?

1 Like

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by luvlymabel: 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
ayam not understanding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.