Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

"How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires (59581 Views)

I Will Pay Your Groom Price, Everything If You Accept To Marry Me In My Shrine / When A Girl Asks A Guy For His Picture While Chatting With Him (photos). / Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by samchem(m): 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
Not new so many girls has said da to me
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
Belafonte:

We both owe each other. I am her best lover by a country mile. She still calls to get back together but, frankly, that ship sailed already. She's been out there and has seen there's nothing for her there. Alas, my tastes have greatly improved.

As they say, na person wey get sense dey teach person wey no get sense. grin

Eeyah, what a touching story !

But i love this part....As they say, na person wey get sense dey teach person wey no get sense

1 Like

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
ubunja:

u are right. it will never.
way too many men.and way too much simping. unless maybe the 3rd World War happens and more than 50% of men bite the dust.
the more men the sweeter the deal for women. one day women will be marrying 3 men at the same time. grin

Clown smiley

1 Like

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Belafonte(m): 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Eeyah, what a touching story !

But i love this part....As they say, na person wey get sense dey teach person wey no get sense

Na so bros. One day she "was in the neighbourhood and decided to say hi". I made it a memorable day for her. After the session, she was like, "it's obvious you can kill me if you have the opportunity". grin

1 Like

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Martin0(m): 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

She's not your problem. Why bear such a burden ?
gringringrin ok oo,

1 Like

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
Belafonte:

Na so bros. One day she "was in the neighbourhood and decided to say hi". I made it a memorable day for her. After the session, she was like, "it's obvious you can kill me if you have the opportunity". grin

Wait a minute, after intimate session or just chat session?
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Belafonte(m): 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Wait a minute, after intimate session or just chat session?

Intimate session, sir. grin

1 Like

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
Belafonte:

Intimate session, sir. grin

No slacking...I'm sure you went on 160 on a 65.... grin grin grin

So which are you, the dirty boxer dude in one room like us?
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by msbbash(m): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Fine boy! This lady should hurry up and hook this man, she shouldn’t let him go. He looks like he has a bright future and great potentials. She had better do all she can oh!!!
see bird of the same type..... yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
Belafonte:

We both owe each other. I am her best lover by a country mile. She still calls to get back together but, frankly, that ship sailed already. She's been out there and has seen there's nothing for her there. Alas, my tastes have greatly improved.

As they say, na person wey get sense dey teach person wey no get sense. grin

Best lover? Kai..you must have been a real 'mumu' o, No offense. LMAO.

"As they say, na person wey get sense dey teach person wey no get sense"...

Man, that's hilarious!!! It's something my warri brothers would say. Lol.

1 Like

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Belafonte(m): 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

No slacking...I'm sure you went on 160 on a 65.... grin grin grin

So which are you, the dirty boxer dude in one room like us?

After taking sobotone? Na sin if I no ride like Vettel.

I've been wearing these boxers since January, and I'm currently lying on my flaky mattress in my dingy single room.
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
Belafonte:

After taking sobotone? Na sin if I no ride like Vettel.

I've been wearing these boxers since January, and I'm currently lying on my flaky mattress in my dingy single room.

Cheers to single room brothers then ! wink

You're not the single room though wink

1 Like

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Belafonte(m): 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
UBGG:

Best lover? Kai..you must have been a real 'mumu' o, No offense. LMAO.

"As they say, na person wey get sense dey teach person wey no get sense"...

Man, that's hilarious!!! It's something my warri brothers would say. Lol.

Lol, you have to be a mumu once just to know what it's like.

As they also say, "you no fit sabi buy na true if you never buy na lie".

1 Like

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Humility017(m): 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

May oil never lack on your head...Well said. Money at the moment is what counts...Don't have it, don't bother !

thanks bro......
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by oyindahikmah(f): 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
KGBEAST:

This Nigga was my senior at ISL and he went to Unilag, I have forgotten his name

Timilehin Oyewo
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Belafonte(m): 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Cheers to single room brothers then ! wink

You're not the single room though wink

Cheers, mate.

My apartment is pretty comfy, and I almost never want to leave until I remember that my money for 2015 GWagon isn't complete yet. grin.

1 Like

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Martin0(m): 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
izaray:
Ahh!! I dnt bother asking her about her relationship life anymore, not when i was once seen as a bad person then. We are even far from each other now..But she is still single.

Ask her eegringrin

1 Like

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by bfmconcepts: 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
Destiny killers are already after you.

1 Like

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Martin0(m): 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Can you imagine !
Now u seegrin
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by crafteck(m): 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Fine boy! This lady should hurry up and hook this man, she shouldn’t let him go. He looks like he has a bright future and great potentials. She had better do all she can oh!!!

Karachikas in d house, den don see hin future finish lol

1 Like

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
Belafonte:

Cheers, mate.

My apartment is pretty comfy, and I almost never want to leave until I remember that my money for 2015 GWagon isn't complete yet. grin.

Same here wink

1 Like

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Belafonte(m): 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Same here wink

Respeck, bruv.

1 Like

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
Belafonte:

Respeck, bruv.

Well till one room is upgraded, it's leave the serious ladies alone....abi how do you see it?

1 Like

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by 10am: 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
Tired of Your Website Embarrassing Your Business? Get the Best WEB DESIGN EXPERIENCE

Contact NOW to get you Website ‘Global Office’ Development
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by pocohantas(f): 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Despise not the days of little beginning. I am no preacher though. Some of us started in a room but we don't pass that level now. We dey cherish the women wey start from scratch with us. Na dem dey sharply collect car gift, travel obodo Oyinbo for Vac.

Be humble. Not saying you should drag your standard in mud o but see potentials. Only you know what you deserve.

No one is despising anyone's little beginning.
The point is clear, they are not the most desired among women. It's the bitter truth, no need to get emotional about it. Everyone should know their level, this includes women that want the very best of men when they ain't nothing to write home about.

Be less sentimental. I know what I want, so what you say or don't say might not make much difference wink

2 Likes

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
Belafonte:

Lol, you have to be a mumu once just to know what it's like.

As they also say, "you no fit sabi buy na true if you never buy na lie".

LMAO.

It's uber cool you can laugh about it now.
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Belafonte(m): 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Well till one room is upgraded, it's leave the serious ladies alone....abi how do you see it?

Nah, still searching. Even if I met a babe today, we'd still court for like two years. All these useless six month courtships don't work for me. And if you cannot marry me in my one from, you don't deserve me in my mansion. No be fight.
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Belafonte(m): 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
UBGG:

LMAO.

It's uber cool you can laugh about it now.

Yeah, it is. So, what did you learn from your last relationships? Any particularly bad experiences?
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
Belafonte:

Nah, still searching. Even if I met a babe today, we'd still court for like two years. All these useless six month courtships don't work for me. And if you cannot marry me in my one from, you don't deserve me in my mansion. No be fight.

Spot on. How many would want to settle for potentials when there's substance out the window? I was ata church recently, and the pastor called me up to the stage, announced my projects and the finance involved...and i was like, you need to see the attraction i magnetted...Naaw, don't want those type of chicks joor..Flash them the broke profile, if they accept it, then reveal the real being...How do yu see this?
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by nkemchineke: 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
RomeoMarvis:

seconded!

Thirded
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Belafonte(m): 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Spot on. How many would want to settle for potentials when there's substance out the window? I was ata church recently, and the pastor called me up to the stage, announced my projects and the finance involved...and i was like, you need to see the attraction i magnetted...Naaw, don't want those type of chicks joor..Flash them the broke profile, if they accept it, then reveal the real being...How do yu see this?

Lol @ the attention you magnetted. I strongly think it's best to keep a low profile when you aren't in that committed relationship yet. Being too flashy will attract the fakers, so to speak.
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by verygudbadguy(m): 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
pocohantas:

No one is despising anyone's little beginning.
The point is clear, they are not the most desired among women. Everyone should know their level, this includes women that want the very best of men when they ain't nothing to write home about.

Be less sentimental. I know what I want, so what you say or don't say might not make much difference wink
I understand your point clearly. I am not being sentimental at all because I am also a father of gals and I won't pray for my gals to bring home lazy bones. What I am saying is let the potentials of your man be your driving force and not what he has at the moment. What if he is rich today and God forbids he goes broke tomorrow? Does it mean the end of the relationship?

All the best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

When The Spirit Is Willing, But The Body Is Weak (photo) / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" / I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.