Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

What Has Ruined Your Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has Ruined Your Marriage? (959 Views)

+18: These Movies Has Ruined Your Sex Lives / America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family / Masturbation Has Ruined My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Ruined Your Marriage? by bola4dprec(m): 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
I was sitting at my computer typing.

A door closes, I hear her walking into the house, she had been out with her mother.

She says my name from our bedroom, her voice is broken, I can tell she is crying. I get up and walk to the room. I look in, she is staring at the ceiling with tears slowly streaming down her face.

Slowly walking over, I sit next to her, unaware I was entering the final true moments of my marriage.

I am very concerned. “Mary?…..what….what is wrong?”

She cries for a moment while I rub my hand in circles on her back. She doesn’t look at me, she keeps looking forward.

“I ..<long pause>….I…..I don’t think I want to be married to you anymore.”

My hand stops. My eyes go wide. “What?”

She is crying, takes a breath “I don’t think I want to be married to you anymore”.

“What are you talking about hun? What ….what happened?”

She says “I’m just, just not happy, I’m not in love with you anymore. I don’t think I love you”

(Things had been a little frosty for a couple months - but not terrible? What is going on?)

I say “Babe, what…..what is this? Everything is fine? How did we get here? We were trying to have a kid 6 months ago, now we are breaking up? Whatever it is, I’m sure I can fix it. I love you hun.”

She ignores me, says “I’m going to stay at my friends house”, starts packing some of her things as I stare in confusion.

She walks to the front door and I follow, trying to figure it all out.

I walk out front with her as she walks to her car, I start encouraging her to stay. She says nothing, just that she needs to go away for a while. She gets in her car, says goodbye. Continue reading here https://purenous.com/node/14
Re: What Has Ruined Your Marriage? by Nutase: 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
Lubbishing
Re: What Has Ruined Your Marriage? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
Continue Readin What Actually... She Is Gone... Nothing De To Write Again
Re: What Has Ruined Your Marriage? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
my wife's wealth is ruining mine.
Re: What Has Ruined Your Marriage? by ashjay001(m): 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
mistel:
my wife's wealth is ruining mine.

Man up n stop letting it get to u! Stop working urself up over nothing! Unless u're broke n a deadbeat!
Re: What Has Ruined Your Marriage? by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 15, 2017
ashjay001:

Man up n stop letting it get to u! Stop working urself up over nothing! Unless u're broke n a deadbeat!
you knoW no Sh!t about what I just said, so stop jumping hyper-active and judging me gomo!
Re: What Has Ruined Your Marriage? by ashjay001(m): 1:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
mistel:
you knoW no Sh!t about what I just said, so stop jumping hyper-active and judging me gomo!

Ode! U came on here, wrote half-assed sh*t, n u're pissed I jumped to conclusions! With ur reply, i'm pretty sure u're a deadbeat!
Re: What Has Ruined Your Marriage? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
ashjay001:

Ode! U came on hear, wrote half-assed sh*t, n u're pissed I jumped to conclusions! With ur reply, i'm pretty sure u're deadbeat!
god bless ya mama
Re: What Has Ruined Your Marriage? by bola4dprec(m): 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
Nutase:
Lubbishing
meaning ?
Re: What Has Ruined Your Marriage? by bola4dprec(m): 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
How does sleeping with someone become "cheating" when it is just for pleasure?

https://purenous.com/node/16

(1) (Reply)

. / I Need An Advice In My Relationship / What Lesson Will U Teach Your Child. Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.