Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Any Hope For A Guy Like This In Nigeria. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Hope For A Guy Like This In Nigeria. (807 Views)

How Can this BEAUTIFULL DAMSEL Be Sleeping With a Rugged Guy like (pics) / Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) / Girls Can You Date A Guy Like This For A Million Naira Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Hope For A Guy Like This In Nigeria. by MiztaSpycee: 7:56am On Dec 29, 2017
I had a conversation with a guy yesterday and his story really touched me. He is out here in Abidjan hustling and was thinking to going back to Nigeria if he had the opportunity to.
First of all he is 34 years, not yet married and has no kids. He went to university in Nigeria and studied law but due to financial challenges he had in his final year, he made a second class lower division (2:2) but has not been able to do his clearance because he has to pay up the debt he owes the school first. This also did not give him the opportunity to go to law school so he decided to travel out here to Abidjan try and hustle to raise money to clear his outstanding debts.
Is there any hope for someone that age to get a job that he can save up money from to go and clear his debt and get his statement of reselt?
Will any company especially in Real Estate sector which he loves hire him on the basis that he is a graduate though hasn't been able to get his statement of result?

Please i believe your comment or assistance can help change this guys life forever. This is not a thread for insulting please, this is something really serious to help someone.
Re: Any Hope For A Guy Like This In Nigeria. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:02am On Dec 29, 2017
Firstly I must say that man is a wonderful young man.....

he's even lucky he has the money to travel out and hustle........my advice for him is that he should hustle hard and make a lot of money so that when he clear his outstanding debt he can establish something for himself then get married all these issues here has only one solution which is money so I will advise him to hustle more to make a better living for himself as for going to the law school he can still go we have many of his types here after the law school what becomes of them nothing you'll see a lawyer on a job of 20k struggling to make ends meet except you have connections with a top organisations then that's where you'll enjoy the benefits of reading law.......don't ever let your predicament bring you down.....he still has a lot of opportunities for him so age shouldn't be one of his problems since he has something doing to bring in the cash please you guys should better put your age behind you and hustle for success.....cause once you're successful even what you never wish for will fall in place for you..........brace up yourself and move on with life...... Gracia
Re: Any Hope For A Guy Like This In Nigeria. by nrexzy: 8:04am On Dec 29, 2017
There is always hope..
We go to bed at night hoping to wake up in the morning..
Re: Any Hope For A Guy Like This In Nigeria. by Taiofil(m): 8:06am On Dec 29, 2017
Real estate company do not care about your certificate... All he has to do is to be an agent for a real estate coy and sell properties so he collects commission. But asper full staff level i cant really say much unto result ish...

#my2cent#
Re: Any Hope For A Guy Like This In Nigeria. by donstan18: 8:07am On Dec 29, 2017
Dum Spiro Spero!

When there's life...There's hope.
Re: Any Hope For A Guy Like This In Nigeria. by massive1019(m): 8:10am On Dec 29, 2017
when there is life...there is hope.
Re: Any Hope For A Guy Like This In Nigeria. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:35am On Dec 29, 2017
Cc Lefulefu martin tosyne2much oyidili mizzAJ explorers dingbang royalblack kingrex safiaa dollyjoy blackhawk
you guys should come in here and advice the op
Re: Any Hope For A Guy Like This In Nigeria. by dingbang(m): 8:40am On Dec 29, 2017
Just keep on hustling... The lord says in his word that he shall bless the work of our hands..
Re: Any Hope For A Guy Like This In Nigeria. by wtfcoded: 8:50am On Dec 29, 2017
He's a born hustler n shouldn't give up for any reason. Tell him to learn how to save money n avoid unnecessary spending.
Re: Any Hope For A Guy Like This In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 29, 2017
Op like massive1019 ..when there is life there is hope. At least he graduated but there are ppl who dropped out from school but they Still surviving.
Re: Any Hope For A Guy Like This In Nigeria. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:07am On Dec 29, 2017
dingbang:
Just keep on hustling... The lord says in his word that he shall bless the work of our hands..
You have just spoken well sir
Re: Any Hope For A Guy Like This In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 29, 2017
angry

∆ Giving up is foolishness.
As far as say God dey. Hope dey ∆

(1) (Reply)

Lesbian Couple Shows Off They Romantic Pictures Online / Aww! Friends Creates Rubber Ring For Their Friend To Engaged His Longtime Gf(pic / I'm A Married Woman And Want To Leave My Husband For Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.