Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head (16710 Views)

Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by lovethchioma(f): 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
mediocre:
Aunty calm down. Yes sexual satisfaction is very important but relationships aren't only about sex na.. Would you screw up a great relationship with a partner youre in love with simply because he won't give head
No, I wouldn't screw up a great relationship because of that.. but he must be willing to learn to give head.
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by lovethchioma(f): 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
makydebbie:
Preach on sis! grin grin
Lol.. abi na. Why will a man deny his woman such pleasure. ..
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by makydebbie(f): 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
Blackfyre:

Hypothetically speaking, if by some accident your partner loses his junk and he can never get it up again, how would you feel? Also,will you choose to make yourself sterile so you don't get the hormones/urge? You both have kids already....
Damn! Who knows tomorrow? I can't get myself sterile. Sheybi he's my husband? I'll get myself a di!do. shocked

Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ah wonder the situation of her below that made the guy refuse...
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
This meme NLders should pay me for using it I imported it from twitter
makydebbie:
Damn! Who knows tomorrow? I can't get myself sterile. Sheybi he's my husband? I'll get myself a di!do. shocked

2 Likes

Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
makydebbie:

Don't you think that will make him sad or incompetent that you could continue enjoying yourself sexually and he can't or make you feel so without your Love Machine?

Do you think such marriage will last with such decision?
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by makydebbie(f): 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
lovethchioma:
Lol.. abi na. Why will a man deny his woman such pleasure. ..
Don't mind these stingy niggas that think of themselves only, when they cum that's the end we the ladies will be just looking. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by makydebbie(f): 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
This meme NLders should pay me for using it I imported it from twitter
Lol. cheesy

brightmac:
Ah wonder the situation of her below that made the guy refuse...
I find this comment very hilarious!! cheesy grin
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by Kimcutie: 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
makydebbie:
I can't date a guy that doesn't give head. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Like nigga, I'm going to suck your deek like it's my favorite lollipop so you should reciprocate the damn gesture. angry
Yo Mama. tongue

I agree.
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by makydebbie(f): 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
Blackfyre:

Don't you think that will make him sad or incompetent that you could continue enjoying yourself sexually and he can't or make you feel so without your Love Machine?

Do you think such marriage will last with such decision?
I'm not that insensitive tho, I'll probably do it in his absence and act all cool in his presence. Because doing that in his presence is even enough to kill him emotionally with his present predicament.
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by makydebbie(f): 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
Kimcutie:
Yo Mama. tongue

I agree.
cool cool
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm not that insensitive tho, I'll probably do it in his absence and act all cool in his presence. Because doing that in his presence is even enough to kill him emotionally with his present predicament.

Okay...fair enough...

How tall are you btw?
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
makydebbie:
cool cool
Maky Maky!!!Wehdone ma!Ride on Ride on! We're watching you from the high place.. The Lord is your muscle tongue

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by Kimcutie: 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
Giving head and recieving head is such a good feeling for both genders.

But I like giving head sha, I don't want any girl to suck me.
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by makydebbie(f): 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
humeeh:
Maky Maky!!!Wehdone ma!Ride on Ride on! We're watching you from the high place.. The Lord is your muscle tongue
Who carry this monitoring spirit come here now? grin
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by makydebbie(f): 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
Blackfyre:

Okay...fair enough...

How tall are you btw?
Well, I'm almost 6ft.
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
makydebbie:
Well, I'm almost 6ft.

Nice....i could tell from your palms you a tall chick..
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by makydebbie(f): 10:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
Blackfyre:

Nice....i could tell from your palms you a tall chick..

Wow, cool. Yea I'm tall.
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
makydebbie:
Who carry this monitoring spirit come here now? grin
tongue
grin
Shey you know with all what you talk for this thread ehn, you aff kwarrupt some people's mind to goan experiment.. Chai!!they're coming for you if they don't meet it as expected.. tongue
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by IamEmem(m): 10:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
pocohantas:
She needs a headmaster.

You call it inconsequential, but when she goes to hang leg for another guy after years of sexual dissatisfaction in marriage...you'll call her olosho angry. Don't you know sexual incompatibility is a leading cause of infidelity in marriages?

Please, tell your friend to spread them legs like dividers and make a sister jerk.

Hehehe...baddest Girl..kwale correct mama
Thumps up for the bolded

Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by lovethchioma(f): 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
makydebbie:
Don't mind these stingy niggas that think of themselves only, when they cum that's the end we the ladies will be just looking. embarassed
I'm telling you o...
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by makydebbie(f): 10:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
humeeh:

tongue
grin
Shey you know with all what you talk for this thread ehn, you aff kwarrupt some people's mind to goan experiment.. Chai!!they're coming for you if they don't meet it as expected.. tongue
They should goan meet a pro oo, not anyone that'll be doing anyhow, that nigga should suck it like it's favorite strawberry ice-cream. grin
Not that he's licking it like he was forced too lol.
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by ibkayee(f): 10:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
It's a valid reason tbh, one of my marriage conditions sef grin

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by iykekelvins(m): 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
makydebbie:
They should goan meet a pro oo, not anyone that'll be doing anyhow, that nigga should suck it like it's favorite strawberry ice-cream. grin
Not that he's licking it like he was forced too lol.

Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by Hallenjay: 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
makydebbie:

Like nigga, I'm going to suck your deek like it's my favorite lollipop so you should reciprocate the damn gesture. angry
IRANU ABACHA ,U need lil kesh, phyno n olamide to explain betta 2 u
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
pocohantas:
She needs a headmaster.

You call it inconsequential, but when she goes to hang leg for another guy after years of sexual dissatisfaction in marriage...you'll call her olosho angry. Don't you know sexual incompatibility is a leading cause of infidelity in marriages?

Please, tell your friend to spread them legs like dividers and make a sister jerk.

So the only thing she want is head?

The love doesn't matter
As long as he is givin her head chai

Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by TheKINGSLAYER(m): 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
makydebbie:

wonderful.....mama d mama
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
ibkayee:
It's a valid reason tbh, one of my marriage conditions sef grin

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by ibkayee(f): 10:51pm On Dec 13, 2017

2 Likes

Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by makydebbie(f): 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
TheKINGSLAYER:

wonderful.....mama d mama
Papa the papa. grin

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by karli4nia(m): 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
[quote author=pocohantas post=63252959]She needs a headmaster.

Hmmm... Na wah oh! OMA she o! OMA real she! Eleyi ma bami leru gan oh!
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by TheKINGSLAYER(m): 10:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
tell your friend that i said if he goes back to d girl, den he's a fool. how will u brk up with a human being because of head.... so things like this happen in real life. i go slap any girl wey ask me 4 head. she doesn't love him she only wants someone that fvcks her with the tongue. make i sh!t needle anyday wey i give person head!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) / Revealed: ... All Feminist Are Lessssbians!!! (proof) / Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.