Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head (16716 Views)

Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by Martin0(m): 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

You're bored. You need a girl friend
œ
Oya connector connectgrin
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by makydebbie(f): 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Wee you kipchut! Shaild of the world, you wanto lick lollipop? Sing with the mic? Lordy Lord! embarassed embarassed angry
Yeah! Baby, the joy of the Lord is my strength. grin
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

You're bored. You need a girl friend

My psychosis is a very rare match.....cheesy cheesy
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by sirBLUNT: 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
hmmm different strokes 4 different folks..she wont give me a head even when i needed one badly and worse she wont even let me go down on her...had to dumb her sorry ass and move on no time 4 shitt
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by Blackhawk01: 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm finished ooo. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Do you know the feeling that comes with head? Especially when you're sucked properly? Damn the feeling is out of this world lol, I'm going to try sitting on his face while he licks it lemme cum all over. grin

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

You want me to puke non stop nii? I don't just like the idea of putting my mouth on a deek. Heuuuuuuuwwwwww

Lemme comman tell you and poco what I did one time that my ex was finding it hard to cum. Hahahaha grin cheesy grin. I don mad no be today ahswear!
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by mediocre(m): 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. Your friend should give his girl some wild thoughts too. What have they been doing? Missionary only? Pheew! I can imagine how frustrated she feels.
Naaah. They explore many styles, she's very adventurous so she initiates it mostly. And i think he's doing a very good job of satisfying her, evidenced by her loud moans almost every night she visits (he's my neighbor) grin grin

By the way, is she still bisexual?
Of course, I'm not sure its something that can be turned on and off on a whim. But i don't think she was seeing other girls during the time they were still together.

Hope she ain't gonna continue having affairs with other ladies?
grin grin grin Why not, na those lesbos spoil am before na
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
Blackfyre:

My psychosis is a very rare match.....cheesy cheesy

Likewise... Find a replacement, how bout a robot?
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by mediocre(m): 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
makydebbie:

Do you know the feeling that comes with head? Especially when you're sucked properly? Damn the feeling is out of this world lol, I'm going to try sitting on his face while he licks it lemme cum all over. grin
Lmao who spoil you like this. Dude deserves an award.
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I don't even find touching it easy undecided angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6295567_img20171013wa0019_jpegc78fd2f85785bec27804c7e8aac32c7f

Ibkkk come see if this girl is your relation oh...
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
makydebbie:

You know what just came to my mind, how your diastema looks on the cap......undecided
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Likewise... Find a replacement, how bout a robot?

I need no replacement bradda......i got enough psychosis to keep me company for a life time......cool
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by Blackhawk01: 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
Blackfyre:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6295567_img20171013wa0019_jpegc78fd2f85785bec27804c7e8aac32c7f

Ibkkk come see if this girl is your relation oh...

Hehehehe cheesy tongue

Blackfyre:

You know what just came to my mind, how your diastema looks on the cap......undecided

Hahahaha cheesy grin

Deborah, you're gone ahswear! Oya comman feed our imaginations lipsrsealed
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by makydebbie(f): 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

You want me to puke non stop nii? I don't just like the idea of putting my mouth on a deek. Heuuuuuuuwwwwww

Lemme comman tell you and poco what I did one time that my ex was finding it hard to cum. Hahahaha grin cheesy grin. I don mad no be today ahswear!
See her mouth like heuuuuuuuwwwwww.... grin grin

I don see vn but network sucks here make i listen I no say you're mad before na. cheesy
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by makydebbie(f): 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
mediocre:
Lmao who spoil you like this. Dude deserves an award.
Hahahaha.. grin grin
God riz good. grin Don't worry I'll tell him.
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by makydebbie(f): 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
Blackfyre:

It's very sexy. wink

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by Blackhawk01: 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
makydebbie:
See her mouth like heuuuuuuuwwwwww.... grin grin

I don see vn but network sucks here make i listen I no say you're mad before na. cheesy

Lol. I can't deal mehn embarassed

Hahahaha grin cheesy. Goan listen, dunno what got into me that day sef cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by kalex0(m): 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
makydebbie:
Yeah! Baby, the joy of the Lord is my strength. grin

u are just making noise here as if some1 has done it to u b4...

#nonsense
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by makydebbie(f): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha grin cheesy. Goan listen, dunno what got into me that day sef cheesy lipsrsealed
You're mad ooooo oo!!!!!!! Jesus christ!! shocked shocked
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by mediocre(m): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Tell us here angry angry
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
makydebbie:
It's very sexy. wink

Pictures or i don't believe it.......angry
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by lovethchioma(f): 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
A bf that cannot give the woman he claims to love head.. is that one a Bf?

In other words if your man can't give you head who will?

You're such a mediocre for calling it inconsequential. Are you saying her sexual satisfaction ain't important or what?

2 Likes

Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by Rukkydelta(f): 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
Better she broke up with him now than she cheating on him later on
Personally I'm not a fan of MouthAction so I can't get married to someone who is

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by makydebbie(f): 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
Blackfyre:

Pictures or i don't believe it.......angry
Don't worry, I'll also send video. grin
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by makydebbie(f): 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
lovethchioma:

In order words if your man can't give you head who will?

You're such a mediocre for calling it inconsequential. Are you saying her sexual satisfaction ain't important or what?
Preach on sis! grin grin

Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Better she broke up with him now then she cheating on him later on
Personally I'm not a fan of MouthAction so I can't get married to someone who is

What about your orgasms?.....wont you be sxually frustrated/unsatisfied?
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
makydebbie:
Don't worry, I'll also send video. grin

I have a random question to ask you....
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by mediocre(m): 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
lovethchioma:

In order words if your man can't give you head who will?

Aunty calm down. Yes sexual satisfaction is very important but relationships aren't only about sex na.. Would you screw up a great relationship with a partner youre in love with simply because he won't give head

4 Likes

Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by Ajsmart(m): 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
You're a good pal, OP. Please dissuade him from begging to have her back. He should stand by his convictions if he isn't comfortable with going down on her. He doesn't need a babe who can't respect his views in the first place. Besides, she's even dishonest by failing to inform him she's bi-sexual. He shouldn't lower his standards as a man to satisfy ANY babe.

Personally, it's repulsive to me as well to go sticking my tongue down on any girl because of sex and ALL the babes I've ever dated have respected my views even though they actually give me head willingly without me asking. It's all about respecting each other's views and being honest from jump.

mediocre:
One of my guys recently got his ass dumped because he refused to give his babe[color=#006600][/color] head, Lol funny right? He was too ashamed to even come clean about the reason they broke up, I had to pester him for minutes before he told me. She told him she can't be with someone that cannot give her head, she literally said she couldn't do without it and my friend, well let's just say he's a good boy and the thought of sticking his tongue down there is repulsive to him. So the thing is, the girl is actually bisexual, he doesn't know this but i do because people tell me stuff... ..I didn't/won't tell him because it's none of my business and really it's no biggie.

The problem now is he's blaming himself for being too uptight and he's considering going back to beg her and with hopes of reaching a compromise. I want to dissuade him from doing that because I don't think a person who really loves you will go as far as dumping you because of inconsequential things like that. But the guy is completely smitten and head over heels in Love... I don't think he'll even listen to me.

Or am I overreacting Perhaps she loves him too but can't do without head

5 Likes

Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by makydebbie(f): 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
Blackfyre:

I have a random question to ask you....
You and your questions, lol you can ask.
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by RoyalBlak007: 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
Lies... cheesy Lies Lies grin

Baked lies...Grilled Lies...Smoked Lies...Fried Lies cheesy
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
WordWorld what are your views on this?
Re: She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
makydebbie:
You and your questions, lol you can ask.

Hypothetically speaking, if by some accident your partner loses his junk and he can never get it up again, how would you feel? Also,will you choose to make yourself sterile so you don't get the hormones/urge? You both have kids already....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Longest Married Couple Celebrates 81st Anniversary / Revealed: ... All Feminist Are Lessssbians!!! (proof) / 10 Ways To Move On And Deal With A Break Up With A Smile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.