Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (164195 Views)

Slay Queen Poses With Man's Car While Taking Pics, He Drives Off As She Falls / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room by Originality007: 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
but y NL admin, dey block the pic
Re: Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room by Dearlord(m): 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
We need to be technical in this kind of procedure
Re: Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room by dzeros(m): 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
Yeye, you no d shame!

Re: Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room by Pricelessangel0(f): 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
Pharaoh001:
I kept wondering how some girls go they waka up and down nakèdness ...after and before sex ,in a Man presence...
Rubbish!
Ashawo...
Hmmmmmm? for your own view? after they have run many race, there is nothing to hide again. but I can't do DAT. only with my husband
Re: Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
?
Martin0:

Na wa oo wetiin dey happen sef ehcheesy
u dey fearcheesy?
Re: Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
lefulefu:
slayqueens no first dey loose guard b4 but of recent dem jus dey looseguard anyhowcheesy.like one slayqueen d other time wey dem put here wey upload pix of her in a hotel room and under d bed we come sight a used condomcheesy.slay queens..awon wereycheesy.

Hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room by Pricelessangel0(f): 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
Originality007:
but y NL admin, dey block the pic
I think say name only me see am
Re: Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
Pricelessangel0:

Hmmmmmm? for your own view? after they have run many race, there is nothing to hide again. but I can't do DAT. only with my husband

sharap and get lost!!!!

see ur mouth grin grin

u Neva jammmmm!!!!

Re: Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room by Pricelessangel0(f): 8:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
grin grin grin Chai! this one weak me ooo, and imagine the man is fully clothed in white. we girls of this generation eh? God have mercy
Re: Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room by Pricelessangel0(f): 8:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
Randy91:

sharap and get lost!!!!

see ur mouth grin grin

u Neva jammmmm!!!!
Jamm waitin? when am not intoxicated? waitin ka fa?
Re: Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room by Martin0(m): 8:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
lefulefu:
? u dey fearcheesy?

gringrin o boy that kin pesin fit oppress pesin collect him babe oogringrin
Abi u nor know the story?
Re: Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room by Pillarofpillar(m): 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
https://www.ebonystory.com/story/rejected-but-not-disqualified
Dear Friends please like and Share my story. your likes and share will elevate to another level.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room by Martin0(m): 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
Pricelessangel0:
grin grin grin Chai! this one weak me ooo, and imagine the man is fully clothed in white. we girls of this generation eh? God have mercy

Hahahah see ugringrin
So u never snapp ur boo after mele mele abigringrin with every every sample yakata
Re: Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room by wizsolzy(m): 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
brandydaniells:
a moment of silence to the boys zooming the picture to see there head!!!!
#savage

Re: Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room by Martin0(m): 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
Pricelessangel0:

Wetin u wan still hide ee,pesin wey u dey gborgue with na u still dey shame for? Na wa for wire road oogringrin
Re: Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahah see ugringrin
So u never snapp ur boo after mele mele abigringrin with every every sample yakata

See your mouth, you dey talk sha
Re: Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room by tesppidd: 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
kimbraa:
Disadvantages of social media. That was how Banky shared his wife's nude for all to see.
yes o. that's how we all saw her small yansh.

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room by femi4: 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
Pricelessangel0:
After good sex, its good for girls to walk unclad as a sign of appreciation
Re: Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room by Pricelessangel0(f): 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
Martin0:

Wetin u wan still hide ee,pesin wey u dey gborgue with na u still dey shame for? Na wa for wire road oogringrin
Abeg na my husband property tomorrow, it should be handle with care and caution
grin
Martin0:

Re: Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
lefulefu:
e no mattercheesy.at least her boyfriend or fiancee out there can identify her by her body typecheesy.one by one all dem slayqueens don dey expose themselvescheesycheesy.
grin bruv
but this one fit get mumu boyfriend way she go fit lie for grin
Re: Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room by kenoz(m): 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
Lol
Re: Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room by enemyofprogress: 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
habsydiamond:
Yeepa....see toootooooooooo oooooo

Re: Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room by HallaDaTruth: 8:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
Foolishness

Re: Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room by enemyofprogress: 8:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
Pricelessangel0:

with who you wan do am with before?your Gardner or your driver? grin
Re: Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room by Martin0(m): 8:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
Pricelessangel0:

grin

Na wa for u oo forgett that tin ee,which care,so u wan tell me say e get mentainance culture when it comes to gborging abigrin
Re: Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room by Martin0(m): 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
Zykod:

See your mouth, you dey talk sha

Na wa for u oo,wait ooo na now I even remember na man u be or na woman,make I know when I go send my application lettergringrin
Re: Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room by uwajeh(m): 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
Why are you people so stupid and unserious?!!
Re: Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room by Deckline(m): 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
gift01:
Funke!!!!
aye mi temi bami...Iru omo wo leleyi bayi iwo olorun? Funke! Funke!! O tie ti jade
Re: Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room by Pricelessangel0(f): 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
femi4:
After good sex, its good for girls to walk unclad as a sign of appreciation
Chai? See yeye. must it always be lady? why can't guys also parade their deflected banana? Its a pity o, in the olden days virginity is the pride of every woman but now its experience that replaced it.
Re: Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
greiboy:
grin bruv
but this one fit get mumu boyfriend way she go fit lie for grin
except the guy has a very low IQ that's the only way the babe fit lie her way out if her guy ever see the piccheesy.any guy can identify his babe anyplace anywhere even if she dey on maskcheesy.sometimes i feel sorry for these dudes who are in a serious relationship with girls wey dey do runzs by the sidecheesy.
Re: Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room by SAMYCJPRO(m): 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
I don't know what to say.
Re: Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room by ify84(m): 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
This fit be Photoshop, show us the girl twitter handle first and the post therein,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.