Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) (55816 Views)

Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) / Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos / Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by marunga(m): 2:57am On Dec 14, 2017
nwaanambra1:
they killed lucky dube thinking he is a successful Nigerian Businessman.

every successfull Nigerian business man living in south Africa can face this situation at any time.

south Africans are animals.
for your inform: Lucky dube was killed by illegal foreigners from Mozambique.

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by Anucha017(m): 3:35am On Dec 14, 2017
It's very unfortunate.
Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by Archbishop88: 3:50am On Dec 14, 2017
If everybody can be like me... Nobody go comot 9ja...well so sad... Biafra accept my sympathy

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by Jaideyone(m): 4:05am On Dec 14, 2017
MrGerald:
Igbos didn't lose the war, it was agreements on cease fire after Nigeria noticed that Igbos were not ready to retreat or surrender, hence no victory no vanquished, read your history book boy.
lol ibos were not ready to surrender but ojukwu fled and gave authority to his vice to announce the surrender? grin why surrender when you don't want to be branded the loser? grin you should get a dictionary

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by Blessgj(f): 4:20am On Dec 14, 2017
too bad,he just abandoned all those money,cars and house to the world,this life is really vanity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:22am On Dec 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Going personal on me? Who knows me offline here? We however know that the igbos are a 2nd class tribe in Nigeria.

Go lick your wound at a street corner and stop disturbing me.
A wise man speaks calculatively and make points in a possible way ppl could understand. Many times when you comment on this forum I deduce that your brain has depleted so much hence the reason you make very stupid and careless comments. Stop being foolish. Think before you type or speak. Try to be wiser in any possible way

3 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by janykute: 5:47am On Dec 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Thanks boss. I have raised the consciousness of yorubas over the years not because of hate, but because we have to be alert to the threat of a tribe who hate the present generation of yorubas because they lost a needless war and they are now pariah in Nigeria. I wont let them destroy us from within because they are deeply embedded in our society. They have and are still enjoying the benefits of our social services and physical infrastructure. At this same time, the progress of the yoruba race has witnessed a geometric increase in hate from these same people. They commit heinous crimes in yorubaland to acquire properties and then boast that they would buy up our most prized city. Our liberality has seen them elected to our legislative houses to make laws for yorubas whose culture they hate and deride. I think at this point, the awareness has considerably improved but more can be done to jolt the millions of our people to the threat posed by these people. I see what i do as a call to duty.
KEMGBE ORO !

YORUBA RONU

(Copied )

Greetings, my dear friends.

But ask yourself, did the Igbos put guns on anybody's head before buying up Alaba, Ajegunle, isolo and Oshodi in Lagos.

Did they use juju before the Ibadan surrendered Iwo Road to them?

And what were we looking at before the Igbos took over Isida and Adeti in Ilesa.

Where were the YORUBAS when the Igbos thrived and built 90% of the Hotels at Abuja. Was there a law that excluded the YORUBAS from selling building materials? Dei Dei building materials market in Abuja is 90 % Igbo owned.

So the more we point one finger at the Igbos, the more we have the other four fingers pointing at our laziness and lack of initiative as a society.

The YORUBAS should have been better with all our education, but we may be worse that the Fulanis who just roam around the bush.

Why? Because we lack the entrepreneurship spirit. We just want salaries from doing 8am to 5pm job. We proceed in foolishness and we persist in hoping to reap plenty without showing hard. The Igbos are different, hence we are now jealous and envious.

We love wasteful parties and Aso Ebi. Just a little business without even making any profit yet, we usually call musicians to spay money like coffetti .

Where are all the Board Members of Ebenezer Obey today? Where is lawyer Omoyinmi and Lanre Badmus? Where is Oroki Social Club of Osogbo? Where is Felates of Ilesa and the likes whose trade mark was to bring Sunny Ade to Ilesa every Xmas, to waste all income gathered for the year?

The Yoruba society wasted their leading lights on excessive consumption and wasteful attitudes. We wasted our capital on frivolous social gatherings.

We took religion to ridicoulous levels, such that the wealthiest pastors and churches are now Yorubas. But all the wealth extracted by the churches from the Yoruba nation is also merely flaunted to show who's God is the most miraculous.

So we have become paupers and destitutes, as the Yoruba nation cannot now pay salaries. Pensions are owed for years.

Tell me, is Osun State filled with human beings or goats to have tolerated Aregbesola, when they rejected Akande. Say it loud, is the Constituted Authority of Ibadan sane to just bring about 21 Obas from nowhere to receive salaries, where there is no money to reopen Ladoja Akintola University?

Are the Ondos so wise to have allowed Mimiko to devastate their terrain as to be now saddled with 12 months salary arrears? What of Ekiti with rabble rousing Fayose and the intellectually arrogant Fayemi?

Even Lagos, there is nothing to write home about it, despite all the hype.

But the Igbos are hard workers. Let us not continue to deceive ourselves. 20 of their young boys can live in the shop from where they sell goods. There is no place too dirty or remote for them to hibernate and incubate their ideas. Give them 5 years, you will see them buy and take over all shops and lands.

True, some of them are criminals, but majority of the Igbo youths build and build physical structures away, while the YORUBAS are content with looking for salaried jobs, so that they can have siesta in the afternoons and then attend parties on Saturdays. Then spend Sundays in church wishing and praying for divine miracles.

How foolish, as the Igbo people are meeting and strategizing on Sunday, so that they can gather money and come and buy the houses and lands owned by our Yoruba fathers.

Whether we like it or not, Obokungbusi Town Hall will soon be on concessional PPP sale. The Igbos will buy it. The proceeds will be used to pay backlog of salaries owed to impoverished Ijeshas. It will come willy nilly.

It will happen even in a declared Oduduwa Republic. Afterall, the Chinese, the Lebanese and the South Africans are buying us out with reckless abandon. See how ShopRite is buying up everywhere. I heard that they bought Owena Motel estate in Akure. How come we did not sell it to the Igbos?

We shall continue to grumble and hate the Igbos until eternity. Unless we spy on them, copy their ways and imbibe their can do attitude.

The Yoruba nation and society have been pauperised and destituted. In desperation, we shall soon start to behave like the Almajiris' in the North.

In grinding poverty and out of jealousy, the Almajiris of the North regularly loot Igbo shops and businesses. Very soon Yoruba urchins will start looting too to show that they hate the Igbos.

Even some of us here will defend it to show our hatred for the Igbos. Whereas, the looting is as a result of hunger and uselessness of our society.

How sad for the Yoruba Nation. ���

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by janykute: 5:51am On Dec 14, 2017
The above copied write up is my reason for not taking those afonja tribalist serious.I now rest my case.
Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by tommynico(m): 6:20am On Dec 14, 2017
jagorinho:

never mind that guy!! they are very cunny set of people, he is not yoruba. let the table shift to their side, you will see them unleash their hatred on yorubas with no one to caution them but when yorubas are dealing with them you will now see them forming peacekeepers......i can see you are doing a good work on them, keep it up

Let them mourn and bury their dead if at all you are going to bash them. No tribe in Nigeria is innocent of drug business, not one tribe, from igbos to yorubas and even the hausas up north, directly or indirectly, so stop this ya bashing. If they like let them trade their lives for some pounds of the white stuff, it still remains nobody'z biz to interfere as long as they can live with the consequences, same thing applies to the yorubas who does thesame. Hate is of no value, you will only see the dark picture your mind has made up inside of you abd not the goodness in them. Let's live, even if it isn't love, but at peace with one another. And if you are doubtful of my true tribe, well fyi, I'm from Ilaje in ondo state, olagbemide by name. Learn to forgive and love, hate eats up the soul and give blindness but love warms up the heart and bring forth peace, joy and happiness. Shalom!!

3 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by Deo1986(m): 6:25am On Dec 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I seriously pity them. We must however remain vigilant as the fleeing hordes of igbos can destroy us from within. They have vowed not to go back and develop their place and at the same time committed to hating and undermining us as a people on our land. Aboro la'n so fun omoluabi ooooo.
They have the temerity to to lay claim to portharcourt. I'm not hating or anything but me and my tribe dont like them. We are just wary of them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by tommynico(m): 6:35am On Dec 14, 2017
janykute:

KEMGBE ORO !

YORUBA RONU

(Copied )

Greetings, my dear friends.

But ask yourself, did the Igbos put guns on anybody's head before buying up Alaba, Ajegunle, isolo and Oshodi in Lagos.

Did they use juju before the Ibadan surrendered Iwo Road to them?

And what were we looking at before the Igbos took over Isida and Adeti in Ilesa.

Where were the YORUBAS when the Igbos thrived and built 90% of the Hotels at Abuja. Was there a law that excluded the YORUBAS from selling building materials? Dei Dei building materials market in Abuja is 90 % Igbo owned.

So the more we point one finger at the Igbos, the more we have the other four fingers pointing at our laziness and lack of initiative as a society.

The YORUBAS should have been better with all our education, but we may be worse that the Fulanis who just roam around the bush.

Why? Because we lack the entrepreneurship spirit. We just want salaries from doing 8am to 5pm job. We proceed in foolishness and we persist in hoping to reap plenty without showing hard. The Igbos are different, hence we are now jealous and envious.

We love wasteful parties and Aso Ebi. Just a little business without even making any profit yet, we usually call musicians to spay money like coffetti .

Where are all the Board Members of Ebenezer Obey today? Where is lawyer Omoyinmi and Lanre Badmus? Where is Oroki Social Club of Osogbo? Where is Felates of Ilesa and the likes whose trade mark was to bring Sunny Ade to Ilesa every Xmas, to waste all income gathered for the year?

The Yoruba society wasted their leading lights on excessive consumption and wasteful attitudes. We wasted our capital on frivolous social gatherings.

We took religion to ridicoulous levels, such that the wealthiest pastors and churches are now Yorubas. But all the wealth extracted by the churches from the Yoruba nation is also merely flaunted to show who's God is the most miraculous.

So we have become paupers and destitutes, as the Yoruba nation cannot now pay salaries. Pensions are owed for years.

Tell me, is Osun State filled with human beings or goats to have tolerated Aregbesola, when they rejected Akande. Say it loud, is the Constituted Authority of Ibadan sane to just bring about 21 Obas from nowhere to receive salaries, where there is no money to reopen Ladoja Akintola University?

Are the Ondos so wise to have allowed Mimiko to devastate their terrain as to be now saddled with 12 months salary arrears? What of Ekiti with rabble rousing Fayose and the intellectually arrogant Fayemi?

Even Lagos, there is nothing to write home about it, despite all the hype.

But the Igbos are hard workers. Let us not continue to deceive ourselves. 20 of their young boys can live in the shop from where they sell goods. There is no place too dirty or remote for them to hibernate and incubate their ideas. Give them 5 years, you will see them buy and take over all shops and lands.

True, some of them are criminals, but majority of the Igbo youths build and build physical structures away, while the YORUBAS are content with looking for salaried jobs, so that they can have siesta in the afternoons and then attend parties on Saturdays. Then spend Sundays in church wishing and praying for divine miracles.

How foolish, as the Igbo people are meeting and strategizing on Sunday, so that they can gather money and come and buy the houses and lands owned by our Yoruba fathers.

Whether we like it or not, Obokungbusi Town Hall will soon be on concessional PPP sale. The Igbos will buy it. The proceeds will be used to pay backlog of salaries owed to impoverished Ijeshas. It will come willy nilly.

It will happen even in a declared Oduduwa Republic. Afterall, the Chinese, the Lebanese and the South Africans are buying us out with reckless abandon. See how ShopRite is buying up everywhere. I heard that they bought Owena Motel estate in Akure. How come we did not sell it to the Igbos?

We shall continue to grumble and hate the Igbos until eternity. Unless we spy on them, copy their ways and imbibe their can do attitude.

The Yoruba nation and society have been pauperised and destituted. In desperation, we shall soon start to behave like the Almajiris' in the North.

In grinding poverty and out of jealousy, the Almajiris of the North regularly loot Igbo shops and businesses. Very soon Yoruba urchins will start looting too to show that they hate the Igbos.

Even some of us here will defend it to show our hatred for the Igbos. Whereas, the looting is as a result of hunger and uselessness of our society.

How sad for the Yoruba Nation. ���

It's a very big shame that the yorubas, especially the youths have resorted to blaming igbos for their hatred, whatever might have bn the cause of that is not enough for you to become ill and blind with hatred. They live their very own land to become successful in your own land while majority of our youths, especially those from an Islamic background become more useless, the christian ones are just too simple and timid, the aged are frustrated, itz all shame. We should be ashamed of ourselves for not developing our lands ourselves, truth is if the igbos should move back to their land today, the Yoruba successful secrets would be revealed, if by chance the government decides to give them a sea port, believe me, yorubas would suffer the loss of business and it would take long while before we regain and recoup all that would have bn lost. Both tribes need one another for their success: igbos need the access and customer, yorubas needs the businesses and developments, its a win-win, so I don't see any reason why we have choose to throw away this fortune only to hold on to false assumptions and unfound calamity............we should even encourage them to come in their droves to help establish business in our own domain where we reap more of the benefits..and as per government, if we find it unwise to let them in into our government, we should then set up mechanisms to fight that off so that they know that there's a limit to their stretch, that's all.....

3 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by wyqay: 6:47am On Dec 14, 2017
crime does not pay.making money at the detriment of you.
Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:50am On Dec 14, 2017
Buhari has done it again... killing Nigerians abroad will not add value to his useless old life
Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by Lightening: 7:10am On Dec 14, 2017
Ihatepork:
I'm 100% sure this is another drug gang-related death and its not unconnected to the one that happed earlier this year. They would have blamed Yoruba or Hausa if this had happened in Nigeria. Ibos are from Colombia, but they are claiming Israel lol. grin Business-minded my ass, drug-minded more like. Delusional clowns cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6371494_screenshot2017120300544211_jpegf547c90bb1a692309d12337883d20253

Drug business is still better than skull business. Preach to the owners of the ritual cells all over the South West.

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by tifany89(m): 7:18am On Dec 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Go away you 2nd class citizen! I don’t know you so stop quoting me.
Why not simply answer the question instead of beating around the bush like a headless chicken . There is a thread where a Kwara student just escaped being used for rituals ,no one saw your break light . You lots should really be ashamed of yourself . Doing drugs and rituals I don't know which one is worse that Afonjas will want to kill their selves whenever they hear Igbos in any drug related crime . Remove the log in your eyes first dirty thing . First class citizens that can't make use of a decent toilet and doesn't know what it entails to be hygienic to the extent that the UN had to intervene before they kill themselves with various diseases .mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by tifany89(m): 7:20am On Dec 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Go away you 2nd class citizen! I don’t know you so stop quoting me.
Why not simply answer the question instead of beating around the bush like a headless chicken . There is a thread where a Kwara student just escaped being used for rituals ,no one saw your break light . You lots should really be ashamed of yourself . Doing drugs and rituals I don't know which one is worse that Afonjas will want to kill their selves whenever they hear Igbos in any drug related crime . Remove the log in your eyes first dirty thing . First class citizens that can't make use of a decent toilet and doesn't know what it entails to be hygienic to the extent that the UN had to intervene before they kill themselves with various diseases .mtchewwwww.
Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by Revolva(m): 7:39am On Dec 14, 2017
What oooo these S .A guys keep killing naija men
Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by tifany89(m): 7:39am On Dec 14, 2017
tommynico:

Let them mourn and bury their dead if at all you are going to bash them. No tribe in Nigeria is innocent of drug business, not one tribe, from igbos to yorubas and even the hausas up north, directly or indirectly, so stop this ya bashing. If they like let them trade their lives for some pounds of the white stuff, it still remains nobody'z biz to interfere as long as they can live with the consequences, same thing applies to the yorubas who does thesame. Hate is of no value, you will only see the dark picture your mind has made up inside of you abd not the goodness in them. Let's live, even if it isn't love, but at peace with one another. And if you are doubtful of my true tribe, well fyi, I'm from Ilaje in ondo state, olagbemide by name. Learn to forgive and love, hate eats up the soul and give blindness but love warms up the heart and bring forth peace, joy and happiness. Shalom!!
Nice one bro. Truth is all these your people here are seriously annoying and they have infected us with their tribalism . Someone was killed and even though nothing
Was said of what transpired, yorubas have turned the thread to an Igbo bashing one . Where was it mentioned the guy was a drug dealer? Coz of their stupid hatred on Igbos thsee people may end up causing unnecessary problems for hardworking Nigerians overseas. It's quite unfortunate and annoying . Baddo cult are there in Ikorodu causin mayhem as well as the arrays of ritualist den in the west , why not channel all these hate and energy towards those things that affect's them directly ? That idiot up there will be here shouting Igbo up and down ,he wouldn't know when his skull will be mined and harvested for rituals in one shrine in Oshogbo. Apologies to you man u sound like a reasonable person

3 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by ekhai(m): 7:39am On Dec 14, 2017
I hope this war will end in SA. We don't want our innocent worshippers killed this December.

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by tifany89(m): 7:42am On Dec 14, 2017
Deo1986:
They have the temerity to to lay claim to portharcourt. I'm not hating or anything but me and my tribe dont like them. We are just wary of them.
Which tribe are you? You are irrelevant but off and online so what's your point . I'm sure wike and uche secondus are Yoruba names . Guy go sleep u nor get talk

2 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by jagorinho: 7:45am On Dec 14, 2017
tommynico:

i dont know why you conjure all this lamentations, when a particular group of people are headbent to deride your people, to undermine your achievements and to take your land and you are here forming peacekeeper, even your unborn children wont forgive you for not taking action
...spare me all those thesis, it doesnt work for all people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:47am On Dec 14, 2017
Xbee007:

Dude, I am Yoruba! I just don't like the fact that all you do on NL all day is hate on people that are not you. NL used to be a fun loving place to be till y'all tribalist took over. I can't even recommend NL to any of my friends because of all the hate filled comments everywhere.
Change for better it is not too late. I am sure you have another account you just use this to perpetuate hatred and tribalistic comments.
Start by deactivating this account and go back to your original account where you will always feel reluctant to hate.
Blame Seun. It is all business to him. Controversy is good for traffic. All the laws he has made on nairaland regarding tribalism he is not enforcing. He is just a capitalist who does not care about the harm he is doing with his forum. Everybody who has been here knows that tribal wars is nairaland's unique selling point.

4 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by tommynico(m): 7:55am On Dec 14, 2017
jagorinho:

i dont know why you conjure all this lamentations, when a particular group of people are headbent to deride your people, to undermine your achievements and to take your land and you are here forming peacekeeper, even your unborn children wont forgive you for not taking action
...spare me all those thesis, it doesnt work for all people

Which land have they took over? Forget about the tantrums of the fools who are instigating such, they are nothing more than e-warriors, and it isn't all of them that are into such plan....so stop working yourself out over the silly comments
Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by Danladi7: 7:58am On Dec 14, 2017
ProWalker:

You ibos will always have someone else to blame, just like you blamed fulani herdsmen when Bishop's rivals came looking for him in his church
blame Awolowo and yoruba for losing civil war at the same time claim yorubas are just claiming glory grin

Claim yorubas used lagos to deprive them a port in a land locked town of onitsha at the same time claiming lagos is not yoruba land!

And many more!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by jagorinho: 8:00am On Dec 14, 2017
tifany89:

Why not simply answer the question instead of beating around the bush like a headless chicken . There is a thread where a Kwara student just escaped being used for rituals ,no one saw your break light . You lots should really be ashamed of yourself . Doing drugs and rituals I don't know which one is worse that Afonjas will want to kill their selves whenever they hear Igbos in any drug related crime . Remove the log in your eyes first dirty thing . First class citizens that can't make use of a decent toilet and doesn't know what it entails to be hygienic to the extent that the UN had to intervene before they kill themselves with various diseases .mtchewwwww.
you want to start what you cant finish.
there is no lie that you are a second class citizen who believes that crime is the only way to reach the pinnacle in life. All those things you wrote there are actually what is wrong with your people, the only thing nnamdi kanu got right is calling your people pigs. have you seen most eastern markets before especially when it rains? it is haven of diseases. You talk about rituals as if your people are not masters in it, your people even added another bonus which is cannibalism.Who knows whether you are clifford orji's blood line, as i always say there is no crime or bad habit in this world that is alien to your people......dont let me speak further
NB i only attack any group that attack my people, unfortunately most times your people are the culprits

5 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by tommynico(m): 8:02am On Dec 14, 2017
tifany89:

Nice one bro. Truth is all these your people here are seriously annoying and they have infected us with their tribalism . Someone was killed and even though nothing
Was said of what transpired, yorubas have turned the thread to an Igbo bashing one . Where was it mentioned the guy was a drug dealer? Coz of their stupid hatred on Igbos thsee people may end up causing unnecessary problems for hardworking Nigerians overseas. It's quite unfortunate and annoying . Baddo cult are there in Ikorodu causin mayhem as well as the arrays of ritualist den in the west , why not channel all these hate and energy towards those things that affect's them directly ? That idiot up there will be here shouting Igbo up and down ,he wouldn't know when his skull will be mined and harvested for rituals in one shrine in Oshogbo. Apologies to you man u sound like a reasonable person

This problem is on both sides bro, there should at least be respect given to the dead regardless of his mode of biz or tribe, man na man. There are as much deceitful igbos as there are among yorubas and there are as much ritualist in Yoruba as there are among igbos....you would only be above this issue and fight once you start seeing the other fellow as he is, a man, nothing more, nothing less......I tire for una matter oooo, person wey go die go surely die, be him/her igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, we go all die, it's all vanity in this world.
Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by jagorinho: 8:07am On Dec 14, 2017
tommynico:

Which land have they took over? Forget about the tantrums of the fools who are instigating such, they are nothing more than e-warriors, and it isn't all of them that are into such plan....so stop working yourself out over the silly comments
we are different, offline nobody insults me or my group without getting a tangible response. whether online or not, if you fail to speak today, speaking tomorrow might not be able to undo the silence of today. Just think and leave this your political correctness , how many times have you seen someone forming peacekeeper when they are bashing yorubas?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by tommynico(m): 8:22am On Dec 14, 2017
jagorinho:

we are different, offline nobody insults me or my group without getting a tangible response. whether online or not, if you fail to speak today, speaking tomorrow might not be able to undo the silence of today. Just think and leave this your political correctness , how many times have you seen someone forming peacekeeper when they are bashing yorubas?

If it so much pains you, at least you shouldn't descend too low to these formats. As much as I hate it, I still can't find any reason to insult them back, if they refuse to become mature, you shouldn't and besides you won't get any profit from it. It still won't stop the next flight from the south east bringing in more igbos. What about those that were born and brought up here?....those that you've shared a laugh with, your school mated that you played with.....itz very unfair to them and even to yourself.....itz a known fact that they are in yorubaland, not ibo land and no matter how many houses they buy and pull down or how many lands they acquire, they won't take it back with them when dey leave for home......there are other better things to worry about, not the foolishness of a jobless few. Igbos are good people like yorubas and there are as much bad eggs amongst them as we have amongst the Yoruba people so FOR YOUR OWN SAKE, DON'T WORK YOURSELF OUT, IF YOU DIE OVER THIS (GOD FORBID) NO ONE WILL NOTICE OTHER THAN YOUR FAMILY AND CLOSE ASSOCIATES......LIVE YOUR LIFE NOT ON SOME UNFOUND TALES OF INSECURITY or CALAMITY BUT BECAUSE YOU WERE CREATED TO LIVE IN ABUNDANCE AND HAPPINESS.....SHALOM!
Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by ProWalker: 8:36am On Dec 14, 2017
tifany89:

Hypocrite...that is what you are! Nothing else

2 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 14, 2017
tommynico:

If it so much pains you, at least you shouldn't descend too low to these formats. As much as I hate it, I still can't find any reason to insult them back, if they refuse to become mature, you shouldn't and besides you won't get any profit from it. It still won't stop the next flight from the south east bringing in more igbos. What about those that were born and brought up here?....those that you've shared a laugh with, your school mated that you played with.....itz very unfair to them and even to yourself.....itz a known fact that they are in yorubaland, not ibo land and no matter how many houses they buy and pull down or how many lands they acquire, they won't take it back with them when dey leave for home......there are other better things to worry about, not the foolishness of a jobless few. Igbos are good people like yorubas and there are as much bad eggs amongst them as we have amongst the Yoruba people so FOR YOUR OWN SAKE, DON'T WORK YOURSELF OUT, IF YOU DIE OVER THIS (GOD FORBID) NO ONE WILL NOTICE OTHER THAN YOUR FAMILY AND CLOSE ASSOCIATES......LIVE YOUR LIFE NOT ON SOME UNFOUND TALES OF INSECURITY or CALAMITY BUT BECAUSE YOU WERE CREATED TO LIVE IN ABUNDANCE AND HAPPINESS.....SHALOM!

Your political correctness and niceness is now borderline annoying but I am keeping my cool. If you are indeed Yoruba then I pity for you because igbos would kill all Yorubas and take over our cities if they had a choice (they have a fetish for our land). I would however advice you not to contribute to online e-wars because you would by your liberal stance, hurt our tribe more. Just go a to a church and be a pastor or something.

4 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by jagorinho: 8:38am On Dec 14, 2017
tommynico:

who told you i am pained about anything? we are here to correct hypocrites like you, show me any post of yours correcting any anti yoruba post, i doubt. But here you are forming one pseudo maturity, i even doubt whether you are yoruba because anybody can claim anything online. please this is the last time you will get a civil response from me, your window period has expired. carry your lamentations to where it is needed, it is not worth up to a dead cockroach to me.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stray Bullet Kills 25-Year-Old Woman Days To Her Wedding In Anambra (Photos) / Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) / Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.