Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,365 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG (15568 Views)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) / Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) / Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by AntiWailer: 9:57am On Dec 14, 2017
Meaning Kanu is fine and he don run

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by hmabdool(m): 9:57am On Dec 14, 2017
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Nnamdiot Cownu ipork terrorist leader be like I SCAMMED THEM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by jeromeoke(m): 10:00am On Dec 14, 2017
He who run live to fight another day, we are not like afonja that was slay and defeat by hausa miscreants during the early 80s, is better to fight and loss than to beat ur chest, I dedicate this to all the fallen afonja during the war between them and fulani which result to all Yoruba to becoming Muslim

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 14, 2017
Blue3k2:
He's delusional if he thinks anyone going to pardon IPOB. The governors of their state couldn't care less about them. Buhari's going to have a good laugh reading this letter. He may have a point regarding Chimezie's release on bail.
so u live outside Nigeria and still reason like this... U case is irredeemable

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by hmuhammad(m): 10:08am On Dec 14, 2017
superstar1:
Ojukwu led millions to Hades and the world of.no return and ran away to Cote'd Ivoire

The lunatic dilector led some to Golgotha and some into the gulag of the jailer before running away to Ghana.

Cowardice is part and parcel of their DNA.

If FG did not release Zakyzaky, on what grounds should FG release stup1d ipod yoots after making noise and a using everybody. They should die there and waste their lives, while Kanu is romancing a sexy opeke in Accra.

Do you know what treason is? We warned them but they were busy with their early morning jogging exercise, always thinking with their chests rather than head, always inclined to use brawn rather than brain and always acting before thinking.

What happened to the Catalonians that was your reference point? Bunchn of.illiterate jokers and envious ingrates.
evil I swear, Igbos won't sleep today

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by kaziblake(f): 10:08am On Dec 14, 2017
So they can beg now..Spinless cowards with empty threats.
where is your director now?He disguise and ran away to Ghana the way your other coward leader did..They will all rot in jail!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by Blue3k2: 10:09am On Dec 14, 2017
ugohemma:
so u live outside Nigeria and still reason like this... U case is irredeemable

You're as delusional as the lawyer. What on Earth makes you believe Buhari would pardon a set of people he branded terrorist just a few months ago. Please stop the unabashed display of senseless by quoting me nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by charles2044: 10:09am On Dec 14, 2017
This lawyer is a comedian, the one FG granted bail flouted his bail condition and went missing and you want another ones to be released?

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by deebsman1(m): 10:09am On Dec 14, 2017
Baba should pls pardon them and use it to score cheap political point
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 14, 2017

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by jeromeoke(m): 10:12am On Dec 14, 2017
Blue3k2:

Lol who takes idiotic pigs of Biafra seriously. After your done with your mud bath and chest beating go sniff out your leader. Nobody is pardoning sendless swine.
. We are not like the afonja that has never won any battle in their life, always coming to beat chest on social media and to portray their cowardice behavior, just mention any hero or heroine in ur place, I gat no time for people that were defeat by hausa miscreants, please go and wash ur ass with ur kettle
I dedicate this to all the fallen afonja that loss their lives between the inter tribal war between Yoruba and fulani which the fulani won and mock name Yoruba afonja

1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 14, 2017

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by totit: 10:13am On Dec 14, 2017
Come out..come out....come out grin

Kanu, where are you grin common come out we won't hurt you.

cool cool

Lool grin

Bunch of Cowards cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by dvee2: 10:15am On Dec 14, 2017
Which kind baby lawyer be this? The power to pardon rest with the state governors where the crime is committed and the person incarcerated.
That was why in Kano it was Governor Ganduje that pardon the prisoners, he merely gave PMB the honor of releasing them.
The south East governors are actually grateful to Buhari because these miscreants are becoming too much for them to handle hence they won't pardon any of them for now.

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by uyplus(m): 10:16am On Dec 14, 2017
What about those guys that went to kuje prison with nnamdi kanu? Hard to believe that he has abandoned them to their fate in prison! Shameless despot of a freedom fighter..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by Blue3k2: 10:17am On Dec 14, 2017
jeromeoke:
. We are not like the afonja that has never won any battle in their life, always coming to beat chest on social media and to portray their cowardice behavior, just mention any hero or heroine in ur place, I gat no time for people that were defeat by hausa miscreants, please go and wash ur ass with ur kettle
I dedicate this to all the fallen afonja that loss their lives between the inter tribal war between Yoruba and fulani which the fulani won and mock name Yoruba afonja

Lol you guys are lame chest beaters. Ojukwu lost his war only to come back and burried with The Nigerian flag that killed 2 million of his people. Now your here telling me about your non existent victories while begging for pardon. What happened to Biafra or death?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by totit: 10:19am On Dec 14, 2017
Where are youuuuuuuuuuu
Kanu, come out...Stop hiding grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by dvee2: 10:22am On Dec 14, 2017
Blue3k2:

Lol you guys are lame chest beaters. Ojukwu lost his war only to come back and burried with Nigerian flag that killed 2 million of his people. Now your hear telling me about your non existent victories while beghing for pardon. What happened to Biafra or death?

Come to think of it na true o! They gave Ojukwu Nigerian State burial, Alex Ekwueme soon to be buried with Nigerian flag too. Yet IPOB miscreants are still here shouting for Biafra

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by jeromeoke(m): 10:23am On Dec 14, 2017
Blue3k2:

Lol you guys are lame chest beaters. Ojukwu lost his war only to come back and burried with Nigerian flag that killed 2 million of his people. Now your hear telling me about your non existent victories while beghing for pardon. What happened to Biafra or death?
. But one thing for sure, biafra will be an independent state one day, go and fight for oduduwa Republic than mouth lashing biafran
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 14, 2017
Blue3k2:

You're as delusional as the lawyer. What on Earth makes you believe Buhari would pardon a set of people he branded terrorist just a few months ago. Please stop the unabashed display of senseless by quoting me nonsense.
Just admit u made a senseless post like folks living in jungle. Where u are residing has no positive effect on your brain
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by Blue3k2: 10:35am On Dec 14, 2017
ugohemma:

Just admit u made a senseless post like folks living in jungle. Where u are residing has no positive effect on your brain

Shut up IPOB begger. I asked you simple question and you ran away like Ojukwu during the war. Anytime you guys are confronted with facts you guys just shift goal post or divert to a straw man.

Buhari has no reason to pardon the IPOB members that where arrested. It's perfectly legal for him to allow criminal justice process to play out. If judge grants them bail cool. Chimezie should be released on bail in my opinion like I said.

jeromeoke:
. But one thing for sure, biafra will be an independent state one day, go and fight for oduduwa Republic than mouth lashing biafran

Shut IPOB loser you received your lashing because you forgot your place in mud. Next don't speak out of turn jumping in my mention. I personally don't care about your Bia-fraud republic go after it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by 2lateBiafra: 10:38am On Dec 14, 2017
Igbos ARE TERRORISTS

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by gaskiyamagana: 10:41am On Dec 14, 2017
This is should also be addressed to IPOB reigning hero, Donald Trump.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by musa7m(m): 10:46am On Dec 14, 2017
superstar1:
Ojukwu led millions to Hades and the world of.no return and ran away to Cote'd Ivoire

The lunatic dilector led some to Golgotha and some into the gulag of the jailer before running away to Ghana.

Cowardice is part and parcel of their DNA.

If FG did not release Zakyzaky, on what grounds should FG release stup1d ipod yoots after making noise and a using everybody. They should die there and waste their lives, while Kanu is romancing a sexy opeke in Accra.

Do you know what treason is? We warned them but they were busy with their early morning jogging exercise, always thinking with their chests rather than head, always inclined to use brawn rather than brain and always acting before thinking.

What happened to the Catalonians that was your reference point? Bunchn of.illiterate jokers and envious ingrates.
is kanu in ghana for real?
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by Ejiphill09(m): 10:46am On Dec 14, 2017
He must be insane. When Kalu was threatening everybody up and down what did he do to caution him...... Now that the fugitive hv lead many more youth to prison and escaped through the back door. Before someone will start shouting Afonja I be confirm Ibo boy.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by Blue3k2: 10:48am On Dec 14, 2017
dvee2:

Come to think of it na true o! They gave Ojukwu Nigerian State burial, Alex Ekwueme soon to be buried with Nigerian flag too. Yet IPOB miscreants are still here shouting for Biafra

These guys are comedians. I still remember how the littered the forum telling us how the have support of Israel only to find out Israel and Nigeria are cool.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by MyCircle(m): 10:51am On Dec 14, 2017
Funny none of the supposed IPOB members be asking where Nnamdi Kanu is..

Has he left the circle ?

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by gaskiyamagana: 10:56am On Dec 14, 2017
vicadex07:
Lmao...the spineless, coward, noisemaking chest beaters have resorted to begging after Python danced for dem

grin

Buratai is evil, I swear grin
When you cry tayad for Nairaland, you will go to Jewish state, from dia to White House and to UN to come and force us to release them. Only miracle will release them till sai Buhari complete his tenure in 2023. Happy Christmas and new year in advance in jail for them.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by gaskiyamagana: 11:00am On Dec 14, 2017
jeromeoke:
One after the coming back of Jesus Christ.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by Bhol28: 11:07am On Dec 14, 2017
Still don't believe KANU could run away just like DAT and abandon these guys,after all his boasting and ranting.Real scammer

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Deports Cameroonian Separatist Leaders / Ayo Fayose Turns Prayer Warrior, Watch How He Battles Fayemi With Psalm 20 / Yoruba’ll Produce Next President In 2023 — Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.