Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:49 PM

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG (15649 Views)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) / Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) / Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by wristbangle: 11:30am On Dec 14, 2017
ipodstinks:
So, these comrades are still in prison. And dilector is busy eating pizza in Ghana

cheesy cheesy una no go kill person

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by psp2pc(m): 11:36am On Dec 14, 2017
these bet9ja guys, do they really scam people cause I wonder why hey keep flooding here everyday with their posts..!
like the 2 posters above the guy up on my post.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:53am On Dec 14, 2017
Before Pythons showed some ogene dance skills, it use to be "BIAFLA OR DEIT (DEATH)".

Oh! I miss dos old days of empty chest beating.

The fraudster don tidy him Magas -IPOB PIGS AND MISCREANTS , enter Accra Ghana go dey flex with pure ebony-skinned hour glass shaped Kumasi ladies, ordering his favorite pizza like his life depends on it.

Dos wey don die don go for life.

Life na one, treat am as u want.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by jeromeoke(m): 11:57am On Dec 14, 2017
Blue3k2:

Shut up IPOB begger. I asked you simple question and you ran away like Ojukwu during the war. Anytime you guys are confronted with facts you guys just shift goal post or divert to a straw man.

Buhari has no reason to pardon the IPOB members that where arrested. It's perfectly legal for him to allow criminal justice process to play out. If judge grants them bail cool. Chimezie should be released on bail in my opinion like I said.

Shut IPOB loser you received your lashing because you forgot your place in mud. Next don't speak out of turn jumping in my mention. I personally don't care about your Bia-fraud republic go after it.

. Say by a man that is owing his biafra land lord house rent in lagos, lagos is no mans land, very soon we will take over from cabiasii
parlace, 2019 loading an igbo man contensing for Governor of lagos, I dedicate this to all fallen afonja that was slay during Fulani and Yoruba war
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by lakesider(m): 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
I knew the while drama was going to end this way ...
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
chiagozien:
[s]zoo with their fake news.
Ipob dont beg for pardon,all they are going is for justic.
Tell us why your zoo Government is running away from their court.

Country of savages and animals
God punish nigeria.[/s]
Shhhhh
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by kjhova(m): 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
superstar1:
Ojukwu led millions to Hades and the world of.no return and ran away to Cote'd Ivoire

The lunatic dilector led some to Golgotha and some into the gulag of the jailer before running away to Ghana.

Cowardice is part and parcel of their DNA.

If FG did not release Zakyzaky, on what grounds should FG release stup1d ipod yoots after making noise and a using everybody. They should die there and waste their lives, while Kanu is romancing a sexy opeke in Accra.

Do you know what treason is? We warned them but they were busy with their early morning jogging exercise, always thinking with their chests rather than head, always inclined to use brawn rather than brain and always acting before thinking.

What happened to the Catalonians that was your reference point? Bunchn of.illiterate jokers and envious ingrates.

Don't mind these punks jare.

In all of the lawyer's letter, he showed no sign of remorse on their erroneous agitation and still referred to the heinous and treasonous crimes of his clients as "exercising their constitutionally guaranteed rights"! He is also trying to play on tribal grounds by smartly inducing the reader to assume that the Kano inmates granted pardon by the president are all Hausas and Fulanis. It is just nice that president Buhari is way too busy to even be served this odious letter by his Attorney General.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by Sagay212: 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
Still can't believe that the iPod miscreants will lock up and go about their daily business like nothing ever happened. They have quickly ignored and forgotten dilector. I'm sure kanu will be regretting his actions wherever he is hiding at the moment . He'll be wondering how his fellow iPods could forget him in no time. The ones I pity most are the goats that kanu stylishly abandoned in kuje. Omo those guys will suffer so much. I just hope they don't die in jail. IPod miscreants can brag for the world. Kikikikii

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by wind10(m): 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
FG shld free all this people, those guys committed no crime
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by ItsTutsi(m): 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
superstar1:
Ojukwu led millions to Hades and the world of.no return and ran away to Cote'd Ivoire

The lunatic dilector led some to Golgotha and some into the gulag of the jailer before running away to Ghana.

If FG did not release Zakyzaky, on what grounds should FG release stup1d ipod yoots after making noise and a using everybody. They should die there and waste their lives, while Kanu is romancing a sexy opeke in Accra.

Do you know what treason is? We warned them but they were busy with their early morning jogging exercise, always thinking with their chests rather than head, always inclined to use brawn rather than brain and always acting before thinking.

What happened to the Catalonians that was your reference point? Bunchn of.illiterate jokers and envious ingrates.

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by dheilaw1(m): 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
chiagozien:
zoo with their fake news.

God punish nigeria.
your father and grandpa are in the zoo. pls what specie of animals are they?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by ItsTutsi(m): 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
chiagozien:
zoo with their fake news.

God punish nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by tiger28: 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ugoeze2016:
Are they begging now? smiley
Ah You know nau! AS USUAL......It's their normal way.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by tiger28: 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
superstar1:

CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by Caseless: 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
Jaideyone:
dilector was caught buying pizza in Ghana a few days ago grin

just like his predecessor oju iku he disguised as a woman and ran away from the Nigerian army like a pvssy grin after promising his followers to stay with them and never runaway grin
grin grin grin

What I found very funny about the story was when the lady says: after causing trouble in Nigeria, he has the guts to be eating pizza in Ghana.

I laugh tire...

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by tiger28: 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
deebsman1:
Baba should pls pardon them and use it to score cheap political point
Political point with which ppl??the igbos You mean the ones that their vote doesn't really count in any PRESIDENTIAL election The ppl that hatred has eaten deep into their membrane? Will the political point change their attitude?? Abeg!
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by tiger28: 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
jeromeoke:
. We are not like the afonja that has never won any battle in their life, always coming to beat chest on social media and to portray their cowardice behavior, just mention any hero or heroine in ur place, I gat no time for people that were defeat by hausa miscreants, please go and wash ur ass with ur kettle
I dedicate this to all the fallen afonja that loss their lives between the inter tribal war between Yoruba and fulani which the fulani won and mock name Yoruba afonja
BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA......Y'all MUST go and prostrate to Buhari FIRST and tell him "Ejor Sir"!
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by Electricdanger: 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
jeromeoke:
. Say by a man that is owing his biafra land lord house rent in lagos, lagos is no mans land, very soon we will take over from cabiasii
parlace, 2019 loading an igbo man contensing for Governor of lagos, I dedicate this to all fallen afonja that was slay during Fulani and Yoruba war

You are very weak. Ipob miscreants like you have no shame, It seems you all surrender your brain for Akpu when signing up for that ipob nonsense. Just read the trash you wrote if it make any sense. May the soul of your brain reat well.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by jeromeoke(m): 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
tiger28:
BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA......Y'all MUST go and prostrate to Buhari FIRST and tell him "Ejor Sir"!
. Let him first go and prostrate to kanu first
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by jeromeoke(m): 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=ItsTutsi post=63278417][/quote]. Irrespective of all the nairalanders, I dedicate this guy and jubril of Sudan to skull miner, skull miner come and mine this skull,if I say afon say ja afon....... Ja, I dedicate this to all fallen afonja who die during the war with Fulani
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by ItsTutsi(m): 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
why won't u dedicate him to them if that's the only business ur family and people are into
jeromeoke:
. Irrespective of all the nairalanders, I dedicate this guy and jubril of Sudan to skull miner, skull miner come and mine this skull,if I say afon say ja afon....... Ja, I dedicate this to all fallen afonja who die during the war with Fulani
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by jeromeoke(m): 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
ItsTutsi:
why won't u dedicate him to them if that's the only business ur family and people are into
. We don't mine skull, we are not afonja (hausa prey,), I dedicate this to the chief sculptor
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by ItsTutsi(m): 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
hahah but ur brothers are all over Malysia,Indonia etc doing yahoo,419 and ritualism grin cheesy
jeromeoke:
. We don't mine skull, we are not afonja (hausa prey,), I dedicate this to the chief sculptor
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by EternalTruths: 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
Blue3k2:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/biafra-kanus-lawyer-writes-fg-seeks-pardon-detained-ipob-members/

Why do you believe in fake news like a castrated fowl.

First, it was a rumor that Kanu was seen in Ghana and now this news.

Think twice before you believe any news
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Seeks Pardon For Detained IPOB Members, Writes FG by lereinter(m): 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
i hail mandela

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Govt To Leave N77 Trn Debt For Incoming Administration - DMO / Aliyu Aziz: Over 100 Million Nigerians Have No Form Of Identification / 2023: North Has More 4 Years - North-East Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.