Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

#TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty (48965 Views)

Daddy Freeze Challenges Pastor E.A. Adeboye To Another Debate / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert / Davido To Tekno On His 25th Birthday: "I Will Never Forget What You Did For Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:
I am a Muslim. But I accept the Daddy freeze challenge. I.m willing to give 50k to some one in dire need. But that person must be verified by lalasticlala. If I don't get by Sunday. I will take it to an orphanage.

I know a student who is in dire need of that same amount to pay his 300l second semester school fees. If you can contact me I'll refer you to him. Thanks!
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by princetom1(m): 10:54am On Dec 14, 2017
KushyKush:
I challenge Seun to help a nairalander out if poverty.

Watch as him go bone me till thy kingdom come undecided

Dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by kokomaster3d: 10:57am On Dec 14, 2017
KushyKush:
I challenge Seun to help a nairalander out if poverty.

Watch as him go bone me till thy kingdom come undecided

You think Seun is like Davido who like advertising things? Seun might have empowered and helped thousands of people you might not know. He doesnt need to tell the whole world what he is doing.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by maxibrainz02(m): 10:57am On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:
I am a Muslim. But I accept the Daddy freeze challenge. I.m willing to give 50k to some one in dire need. But that person must be verified by lalasticlala. If I don't get by Sunday. I will take it to an orphanage.
please help my Life
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Brushless: 10:57am On Dec 14, 2017
I know Daddy Freeze is up to something, though I was unable to place a finger on it actually until now. His campaign was really not against tithing but that this so called tithes should be used to help the poor within the fold. A lot of poor people goes to this Churches, hoping and looking to God for an upliftment; some people has secretly helped some while those who were helped goes about squandering what was given to them and still goes about looking for other more gullible elements to swindle thereby turning it into a scam. It will be good if those to be helped are confirm to be in need and could use this help to sustain themselves in a venture that could better their living.

3 Likes

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Lightening: 10:57am On Dec 14, 2017
mhiztaNexy:

as-salaam alaikum brother. I'm in dire need of 45k. Allah bless ur soul as you consider me,thanks.

Don't play religious card here. All the guy requires is to verify that you are in dire need and get 50k help. He does not require you to verify your religion.

5 Likes

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by pointmond: 11:01am On Dec 14, 2017
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:
You fit give me 5k out of the money,i no mind.
GTBank.
Na beg i dey beg o.
God bless. cheesy

1 Like

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Sammyblaq(m): 11:01am On Dec 14, 2017
debossng:
So Daddy Freeze is now collecting Tithes?

Wonders shall never end! Peeps shine ya eyes
Are you normal?

1 Like

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 14, 2017
lonelydora:
Whoever has money should spend it however he likes. You don't want to tithe, no problem...but don't try to discourage others who believe in the principles of tithing.

Most people kicking against tithing don't even tithe.

Kenneth Copeland, Joel Osteen, Bill Winston, etc preaches tithing and own Private Jets. You guys should stop making it a Nigeria thing.

For me i will tithe till eternity....let my pastor use it however he likes, it's not Freeze business.

Edited: For those quoting me... i challenge anyone who claims to pay tithe and is against tithing to post his tithe records either by Bank SOA or tithe card (for churches who use it)

This is a #TAP challenge, no one is discouraging you from paying tithe. Carry your mumu talk go

2 Likes

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by eagleeye2: 11:02am On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:
May Allah bless your kind heart.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by don4real18(m): 11:02am On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:
Brother, I need a professional camera. Want to empower myself
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 14, 2017
See slay mamas dem dey beg money upandan for this thread grin

Wahala dey this country o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Banter1(m): 11:03am On Dec 14, 2017
I challenge lalasticlala & seun to pay my school fees. Just N21,000 only. #TAPchallenge
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by bughead: 11:05am On Dec 14, 2017
Itzurboi:
Hahahaha, you catch ham.... Latr they will forming my money grows like EWEDU.
no mind them! See as them dey beg for money

1 Like

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by offishialpablo: 11:07am On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:
bro I need it like mad pls just help me
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:

I'm in dire need , it's a family problem, pls help
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Itzurboi(m): 11:08am On Dec 14, 2017
Hahaha, really enjoying the comments from this clowns.
bughead:
no mind them! See as them dey beg for money

1 Like

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by streamsofjoy(f): 11:08am On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:

Nice one there, but the TAP challenge is for all not Christians alone.

1 Like

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Nairalanddist: 11:10am On Dec 14, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:

Bros,i need 64k for my visa interview...i cant type the details here..please reply with yr email...if u dont have someone you want to give the money yet.
Thank you

Visa interview When there are people who don't even have hope of drinking garri this morning. No be person wey chop belle ful dey reason about going abroad? If them deny u the visa now the money go turn to waste. Visa interview is like playing bet9ja. You either win or loose. I don't think u qualify for any help

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by mhiztaNexy(m): 11:10am On Dec 14, 2017
Lightening:

Don't play religious card here. All the guy requires is to verify that you are in dire need and get 50k help. He does not require you to verify your religion.

if that's what you think.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Itzurboi(m): 11:11am On Dec 14, 2017
Walai, nairaland sweet die, cant jxt stop laffing....

1 Like

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Kaycee9242(m): 11:11am On Dec 14, 2017
This is really a welcome initiative, I will try my best to help out a needy dis week even if its 20k
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Nairalanddist: 11:11am On Dec 14, 2017
enhanceprior:
We just ve to keep winning, Big thanks to God and kudos to my beneficiaries ...

Mynd44 abeg ban this fraudster spamming the forum
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Teewhy2: 11:12am On Dec 14, 2017
saydfact:

I CHALLENGE TEEWHY2 TO GIVE ME FREE POP CORNIX FOR MY PROJECT grin grin grin grin #TAP

No problem. I can give you a linear meter which might be the tithe am supposed to pay in next order.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by OhiOfIhima: 11:15am On Dec 14, 2017
franksam2009:
abeg my younger sis is in dire need of that money, she just got an admission to lokoja, and she is about to lose the admission if she doesn't start registration and acceptance fee, I am so down at the moment to help her out, prove and everything is available. she will really appreciate this.
Pls if u can help this man because d school he is talking abt is FUL, because my little brother jus left two ago.... dey would have been talking of closing of registration now if not dat deir NASUU is on strike... Tnx bro.. @nellybadas
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by JAWBONE(m): 11:15am On Dec 14, 2017
tstx:
If all wealthy people (including our irretrievably rich pastors) in Nigeria should accept this challenge, Poverty will be eradicated from Nigeria before 2020..

Nigeria Forecasted To Become The Extreme Poverty Capital Of The World By 2018
It takes more than giving out money to end poverty. How long will the 'givers' sustain the 'giving'.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Itzurboi(m): 11:15am On Dec 14, 2017
Bros, you know ham before.... Lmao, that guy no go hapi with u ooo, see as you cut his goal goal.
Nairalanddist:

Visa interview When there are people who don't even have hope of drinking garri this morning. No be person wey chop belle ful dey reason about going abroad? If them deny u the visa now the money go turn to waste. Visa interview is like playing bet9ja. You either win or loose. I don't think u qualify for any help

2 Likes

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Nairalanddist: 11:17am On Dec 14, 2017
Itzurboi:
Bros, you know ham before.... Lmao, that guy no go hapi with u ooo, see as you cut his goal goal.

No mind the yeye guy

1 Like

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Daemonsanti(m): 11:17am On Dec 14, 2017
lonelydora:
Whoever has money should spend it however he likes. You don't want to tithe, no problem...but don't try to discourage others who believe in the principles of tithing.

Most people kicking against tithing don't even tithe.

Kenneth Copeland, Joel Osteen, Bill Winston, etc preaches tithing and own Private Jets. You guys should stop making it a Nigeria thing.

For me i will tithe till eternity....let my pastor use it however he likes, it's not Freeze business.

Edited: For those quoting me... i challenge anyone who claims to pay tithe and is against tithing to post his tithe records either by Bank SOA or tithe card (for churches who use it)
I love what you just said sir.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by KingsleyCEO: 11:18am On Dec 14, 2017
eleojo23:

From my observation, Nwamaikpe and Ademusiwa of Western Nigeria are from the same lineage...

Are you trying to say stupidity runs in their lineage? Me I am not understanding o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) / Olamide Wears Face Mask To OLIC5 Stage, Shares Photos / Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.