Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,136 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Best Place To Take A Date To In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Place To Take A Date To In Lagos (758 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Place To Take A Date To In Lagos by MistySHB: 7:04am On Dec 14, 2017
Lagos is a colourful city with plenty to do however even then, we nonetheless appear to get stuck inside the usual first date rut of dinner and drinks.

While there is not anything wrong with getting to know any individual over a meal, we’ve put together the ultimate list for a less than ordinary first date which is sure to score you a 2nd, imparting you don’t mess it up.

In case you need to keep away from the usual dinner and beverages, right here are a few alternative first date thoughts to do in Lagos

SEE MORE>>http://www.shzboxtoday.net/lagosdate/

Re: Best Place To Take A Date To In Lagos by duduade: 7:16am On Dec 14, 2017
All those places are expensive jare... We have not yet factor sharwama and drinks join.... Cold stone ice-cream and pizza never join o..

This will be my plan..

I will go the market... Buy fresh ingredients for a meal... She will cook it in the kitchen..

Buy petrol to fuel my generator.. On my hot-spot for her....

Buy drinks and pure water for drinking... Buy zobo for her to prepare ...

Last last food will be ready, and we eat and drink while watching a movie...

Take a stroll...

Come back to dissipate the energy... U understand
Re: Best Place To Take A Date To In Lagos by MistySHB: 11:11am On Jan 14, 2018
Well done....on a first date A girl you barely know will cook for you....nawa
duduade:
All those places are expensive jare... We have not yet factor sharwama and drinks join.... Cold stone ice-cream and pizza never join o..

This will be my plan..

I will go the market... Buy fresh ingredients for a meal... She will cook it in the kitchen..

Buy petrol to fuel my generator.. On my hot-spot for her....

Buy drinks and pure water for drinking... Buy zobo for her to prepare ...

Last last food will be ready, and we eat and drink while watching a movie...

Take a stroll...

Come back to dissipate the energy... U understand

(1) (Reply)

Would You Allow A Guy To Do This to You, Ladies? / Nairaland Guys Are So Razz. / Secrets Have Implications If They Are Unveiled!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.