Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) (48030 Views)

Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by TMSMedia: 9:12pm On Apr 18

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by immortalcrown(m): 9:13pm On Apr 18
How is it your business?

Her facial expression suggests she is just catching cruise.

Even if that's her table manner, why not locate and teach her good table manners?

Silly bloggers that concoct videos about everything just to trend.

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by Malroux: 9:13pm On Apr 18
She might not have eaten for days at her papa house. Hungry leaches everywhere.

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by Igile: 9:19pm On Apr 18
Gone are are days of shame on first date.
Don't be surprise she posted this video herself online

And it's a good one for the relationship industry

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by Maxwell775: 9:26pm On Apr 18
Hope say dem split the bills?… becus dat hungry girl fit devour more fufu frm the guy’s pocket.
If person like me carry jennyclay on a date na better hunger go kee her becus I knw say she no get money to pay for her food, she go jst dey look me like…

108 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by ForValour: 9:27pm On Apr 18
Allow her enjoy herself

8 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by ItisWell22(f): 10:38pm On Apr 18
Throat no pain her? 😢

She’s surely used to it.

17 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by attat(m): 10:55pm On Apr 18
I like dis gal.
My kind of woman

23 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by Zonefree(m): 11:08pm On Apr 18
ForValour:
Allow her enjoy herself
On whose budget? undecided

13 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by Peakdesign23(m): 11:11pm On Apr 18
Holy moly! This is massive baby! Do women swallow big mold of fufu like this?

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by ValCon888: 11:14pm On Apr 18
You cannot use 12 inches to wound this type of girl. On a more serious note, she must be comfortable with the dude. Especially when you know how Nigerian women like to pretend.

47 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by flokii: 11:15pm On Apr 18
Red flag..

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by potbelly(m): 11:17pm On Apr 18
If you know, you know... grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by Anijay1212(m): 8:08am On Apr 19
She is real.
I love ladies that don't pretend.
Allow her to enjoy herself.
kiss kiss kiss

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by G00dharddick: 8:36am On Apr 19
You can knack any Nigerian girl of your choice with your indomie and eggs with fanta!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by SoNature(m): 8:39am On Apr 19
If you wife her, just know that you have a wife whose stomach could be as big as one GP tank.

Come to think of it, why moulding your garri so big when you know the entire food in the plate belongs to you? She probably attended a boarding school where students struggle for food.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by motionarena: 8:40am On Apr 19
Why you all Broke Nland guys very bitter about anything girls do.

Once a thread is open about women you start with you baseless comments, go get a life please and stop hating

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by GanagiBitrus: 8:40am On Apr 19
None of my business.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by ivolt: 8:40am On Apr 19
Igile:
Gone are are days of shame on first date.
Don't be surprise she posted this video herself online

And it's a good one for the relationship industry
You should have known by now why most content are posted online.

It is not a date and the "victim", boyfriend is the director of the script.
No need to get personal, it is mostly business.

11 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by vengertime: 8:40am On Apr 19
Na Yoruba girl, Na their way

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by slaawomirr: 8:40am On Apr 19
Damnnn niggar

Isoright

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by sylve11: 8:41am On Apr 19
He who swallows a complete coconut has absolute trust in his anus - African Proverb. cool

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by Jewessgratitud3: 8:41am On Apr 19
I watched it last night and I nearly throw up. Which kind rubber throat she get?

That girl na snake and it's not right. That stunt is not feminine. I wouldn't do it in front of a man I'm trying to win his heart/ my date. Repugnant!

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:41am On Apr 19
lipsrsealed
I love bannies who are real about their characters..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by shibanbo(m): 8:41am On Apr 19
Relationship ended Asap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by bigdammyj: 8:41am On Apr 19
Noted.
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by aywagze(m): 8:41am On Apr 19
The throat game will be out of this planet ..🤔

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by ppogba: 8:41am On Apr 19
Nairaland going, going................

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by Antoeni(m): 8:42am On Apr 19
She is Real , No Faking ,
Originality & Authenticity

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by FitCorper: 8:42am On Apr 19
I sure say na the boyfriend dare her @ being nasty

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by barry75: 8:42am On Apr 19
Westin concern una?
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by Greattha: 8:42am On Apr 19
Make person no chop again.

Se k'omo l'omo ma jeun mo ni?

She also shits too o

Just like you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

26-year-old Man Brags About His 57-year-old Girlfriend On Facebook (photos) / Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) / When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.