Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) (79118 Views)

Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) / Nigerian Lesbians Wed - Photos From The Wedding Ceremony (see Here) / Ghanaian Lesbians Throw A Lavish Secret Sex Party In Accra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 6:50am On Dec 15, 2017
Exciton:

You're wasting your time arguing with people who have no fvcking interest in critical thought and argument for the sake of enlightenment. It doesn't matter how strong your argument is, you're not gonna change these religious bigots' mind.

Their mind is set on intolerance and hatred as commanded by their "holy" books.

True.

I think these people use their respective religious books as an excuse though,
As an excuse to hate and pour out their hatred on someone,
After all these same religious bigots don't remember their holy books when it's time to lie or to fornicate and it's commanded of them not to do so in their holy books.

1 Like

Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 6:52am On Dec 15, 2017
boringnigerian:

I won't give up because I wouldn't want my children to be poisoned by their close-mindedness and bigotry

This is really nice,

However if you don't want your children poisoned, you have to start early to train them to reject such bigotry and question the reasons for such, less than 7 years old early, or run away from this country,

This country, the mindset of most of it's citizens is terrible.
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 7:03am On Dec 15, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

So many people keep asking this mooronic question.
1) [b]If you or me were not here, we would not be here asking the foolish question in the first place and it would ultimately not matter. [/b]The average man produces over 500 billion sperm cells in his lifetime and the average woman produces over 2 million eggs. This basically means, each woman has the potential to conceive millions of kids and each man has the potential to sire even more. You might as well ask you mother why she didn't conceive 10,000 children.

Very moronic grin grin grin it's a very stupid question lol, that's just the answer and I think they know it but they need something to excuse their stupidity.

2) A fruitful relationship is not simply about copulation and reproduction. Maybe the day Africans understand that, we'll stop breeding like rats and overpopulating the planet. Most of the planet's projected population growth in this century will come from Africa. Nigeria alone is projected to top over 400 million by 2050 and a billion by 2100, even as many countries in the developed world are struggling with receding populations. Relationships are about companionship. We're not animals that exist merely to breed. The days of "be fruitful and multiply" are long over for most of the enlightened world except your backward country and continent.

Perfection.

3) Homosexuality is an aberration. An anomaly. An incongruity. An exception. It is rare in all societies: even those where it has long been decriminalized and legalized for several decades. Even liberal European nations like Sweden, the Netherlands and the UK have consistently reported less than 2% of the population identifying as homosexual. So no, there will never ever be a future in which human population goes extinct because we all turn to homosexuals. Homosexuality is as old as human civilization (and exists in most mammal species) and there will always be a small minority of humans inclined sexually towards those of their gender the same way a minority of people are born left-handed.

Truth.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by danvon(m): 8:08am On Dec 15, 2017
;DThe same Christians who insult this lesbians will still support Israel and America grin grin grin
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 15, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

LMAO they will soon come for you. just wait.
Lol. they did Jo. who cares bout their opinions
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 15, 2017
Cyriloha:

Thunderstorms wire your life
lalasticlala Dominique mynd44
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 9:11am On Dec 15, 2017
olihilistic:
Lol. they did Jo. who cares bout their opinions

Lol
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by johnime: 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Manson1:
Grab ur copy nowcheesy
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
boringnigerian:

Says someone that's as blank as a new markerboard.
to you, a fool that knows nothing, even the little you think you know is of no use to humanity.
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by boringnigerian: 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
Tosinex:
to you, a fool that knows nothing, even the little you think you know is of no use to humanity.

grin grin grin grin

Oga, when you are tired of being pained, take two of these and try to get some sleep

Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 16, 2017
boringnigerian:

grin grin grin grin

Oga, when you are tired of being pained, take two of these and try to get some sleep
pained? Hahaha, look at this fowl, I give to people according to their sizes!
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by samsonvijay1: 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
No matter how tall a man may be, even when he gets to the door entrance of a door lower than his height,
He must learn to bow low to come in.
This is nature that can not be changed!!!

Let everyone learn to obey and follow the principles of his/her creator!!!
It is simply because of the love of God that we are not consumed!
When we were forced to obey the laws of God, everybody were following and whoever that didn't do accordingly was punished or put to death!
But for The Love of God, HE sent us HIS Son "Jesus Christ " that we might live and live forever!!!!!!!
We should even now, the more OBEY GOD!!!

Herrmes:
Do you represent nature or does anyone you know do?
How do you know what she forbids and permits?
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by Herrmes: 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
samsonvijay1:
No matter how tall a man may be, even when he gets to the door entrance of a door lower than his height,
He must learn to bow low to come in.
This is nature that can not be changed!!!

Let everyone learn to obey and follow the principles of his/her creator!!!
It is simply because of the love of God that we are not consumed!
When we were forced to obey the laws of God, everybody were following and whoever that didn't do accordingly was punished or put to death!
But for The Love of God, HE sent us HIS Son "Jesus Christ " that we might live and live forever!!!!!!!
We should even now, the more OBEY GOD!!!

sad *sighs* . It's clear I cannot engage you in a conversation.

1 Like

Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by Deejay777(m): 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
netmillionaires:
Your head dey there jare... U just say what's in my mind. Why is it that one of them has to pretend to be a male if not that they realize there is always a male and a female in every marriage... This is just deceit. If they are serious they should both be female that they are and stop pretending that one is a male while the other is female...
i dnt knw u dey feel hw i feel o, boss mi

1 Like

Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by Antichristus: 12:00am On Mar 25, 2018
To claim they'll be killed in Ghana and then get permanent residency? Africans would tell all sorts of unimaginable tales and do whatever it takes to get resident permit in Europe and North America.
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by Solidstarr28: 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
We have seen it all in this country so everything should be okay with us. Being gay does not destroy the economy its strictly personal, but I think corruption does. It's best we fix things that actually hurt us.
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by snitchbitch: 2:18am On Feb 13, 2020
though its not good but are we the better to judge, ask yourself how many women have you slept with, if a woman, how many many have climbed on top of you?

let he without sin cast the first stone!!!!
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by snitchbitch: 2:19am On Feb 13, 2020
wet some Nigerian babes dey fvxk pass brothel,
they will be like "my Toto get ac" on instamessage
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by Scofield396: 8:51am On Sep 10, 2022
What binded them together will eventually tear them apart, wait for it, it's a matter of time

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding / Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly / I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.