Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding (79132 Views)

Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) / "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by nwekeugochukwu: 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For One Last Sex Before Her Wedding

Technology Entrepreneur, Osaretin Victor Asemota, has narrated how a Nigerian bride-to-be visited her married boyfriend for one last sexual. Intercourse before her traditional and white wedding, IGBERETV reports.

Asemota wrote on Twitter;

"One of my weirdest experiences in Nigeria was a lady getting married and coming to her (already married) boyfriend for one last Mekwe between her traditional wedding and white wedding. This was to get a cash “wedding gift.” Dude was also sad to let her go. I was totally confused.

"What was even more confusing was that she came with the sister of the guy she was getting married to who was her friend and fully aware of the entire “transaction.”

I gave up all understanding at that point.

Nigerians are weird.

"The “low trust” in Nigeria is because everyone knows what they are also capable of doing to the next person without inhibitions.

It is why we fear juju more than the law."

https://twitter.com/asemota/status/1642066469369380866?t=HWBEx17tyUrYYjSVl47iVw&s=19

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Righteousness2(m): 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
Revelation 20:11-12
And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

That evil , fornication, adultery, that you think is secret and coded, is an open sepulchre before GOD ALMIGHTY.
You will give account of it. It will be replayed to you

Jejely behave yourself, amend your ways, confess your sins and Surrender to the Lordship of JESUS Christ.

149 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by ebubeson: 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
One of the most terrible experience some men face in their lives is the love they show to some ladies that may be excited in Courtship. It is sometimes a terrible period because this excited ladies enjoying commitment may be on the loose to sleeping with her EX boyfriends, while their fiances may be looking for wedding hall, getting DJ, doing other wedding plans etc.

Please marry a virgin or a non-virgin virtuous woman. It is painfull to be spending money on bride-price, wedding hall, etc., while your Fiance is given hot sex by her EX, and you are on call with her telling her how you love her, and how you plan to build a home with her.

Please some people dont just cheat because of lack of attention, lack of respect, lack of love, lack of finance. You may give all these and the person may still cheat on you.

How can you have 15 boyfriends (with hot sex) throughout your life and expect to be so faithful in marriage?

Please if you are a faithful man or woman, may God bless you and your generation.

If you see good virgin that you like and have peace with, you may need to be fast in marrying her.

Shine your eyes.

DNA may save you.

278 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by God1000(m): 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
This is why people should not date and marry anyhow.

No decent human being from a good family background will do such thing

188 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2023
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Reminderz: 12:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
this is not new... and it will still happen again and again...

I pity men marrying non-virgins, and still doesn't have the funds to carry out DNA tests... their heartbreak experience will be so heartbreaking... that husband will be somewhere telling people how "lucky" he is to meet his olosho.. smh

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by WhisperedNoise: 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
Very wrong.
A house with a faulty foundation will eventually crash.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by eazzzy1(m): 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
There’s nothing like one last sex, the sex will continue even in marriage.

238 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by 190: 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
Damn!!

Guess he gotta cream-pie it one last time grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by MasterJayJay: 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2023
Virgin wife or nothing.

Be wise or be scammed.

My di** must only enter a brand-new honeypot.

And my kids will not suck breasts that other men who didn't pay their mom's bride price sucked.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2023
190:
Damn!!

Guess he gotta cream-pie it one last time grin

Oh shey ......
Baddest..
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by 190: 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2023
FORWARDEVERLY:

Oh shey ......
Baddest..

Oh shey?

What does that mean
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Magnoliaa(f): 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
God1000:
This is why people should not date and marry anyhow.

No decent human being from a good family background will do such thing

I heard it's a cultural thing...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by 190: 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
Magnoliaa:

wtf you mean its a cultural tin?

Are u saying certain people from one tribe are known for doing such

Who even are you again angry

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Rokiat(f): 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
This is why Aliens don’t visit us, we weird as fu..c.k

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by 190: 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
Rokiat:
This is why aliens don’t visit us, we weird as mess.

grin grin grin

Rokiatu

They visit us all the time!

Hve you heard about the 2009 turkish UFO sighting. They come here all the time

I see you still looking thicc after all these years grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
One of the reasons i'm afraid of getting married. Most girls are shameless. They can sleep with a dog just 4 money. Imagine one married girl in my area with 3 children still doing hookup. She wakes up every morning, take her bath, put on her clothes nd rush out to sleep with men 4 money nd the stupid husband is the one doing all the house chores.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by 190: 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
One of the reasons i'm afraid of getting married. Most girls are shameless. They can sleep with a dog just 4 money. Imagine one married girl in my area with 3 children still doing hookup. She wakes up every morning, take her bath, put on her clothes nd rush out to sleep with men 4 money nd the stupid husband is the one doing all the house chores.

Stop lying! angry

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Rokiat(f): 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
190:

grin grin grin

Rokiatu

They visit us all the time!

Hve you heard about the 2009 turkish UFO sighting. They come here all the time

I see you still looking thicc after all these years grin

Omg 190? You alive? Good to see you around here been ages.

Aliens visit us? grin They must have been lost lol

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by 190: 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
Rokiat:

Omg 190? You alive? Good to see you around here been ages.

Aliens visit us? grin They must have been lost lol

Yes love. Much better.

Hope you are well grin

Are you on snapchat lets exchange contact

And yes they do and still do come here often. The last beings spotted were from the zeta reticulae star system

The world governments are starting to acknowledge their presence here on earth

Just do a few research on the topic it would blow your mind or follow eyes on cinema on youtube for exclusive updates on aliens

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Magnoliaa(f): 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
You men can be funny sometimes sha. grin

There are some cultures around the world where it is perfectly normal for wives to be provided as 'entertainment' to guests. So many of such stories have been shared here (I remember one particular account by MrBrownJay), and when you guys hear such, you're always so greatly excited.

You always fantasise about going to communities where this is in practice, so you can be offered a man's wife and engage in a threèsome.

But the moment you're presented with alternative cultures which are slightly less patriarchal than others, where it is the wife-to-be who gets to have one last sex, or some form of apparent advantage over the man, you will flare up.

You should know where to draw the line between your cultural ideals which run counter to Christianity principles.

You cannot celebrate and cheer at myriad sexual and cultural practices in the world (child marriage, for example) but want to draw the line at and insist on feminine 'dignity' and purity in the same cultures.

It is Christianity that places the biggest emphasis on virginity, for both one man and one woman.

But you people will want to be treated like traditional Lords by a Christian woman.

So stop cherry-picking which "weird" cultural practices to acclaim or condemn as you wish.

NB: Nowhere in the above post have I said I agree to any of such cultural practices.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by 190: 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
Magnoliaa:
You men can be funny sometimes sha. grin

Uhmm how?
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by lilvicky68(m): 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
It's called send off
Done especially when the guy don really try for the girl

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by God1000(m): 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
Magnoliaa:

You may be right, some cultures are notorious for doing such thing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by chaddy16: 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
V
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by ATEAMS: 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
Their ways
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by AntiChristian: 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
May Allah guide all those who want to marry nowadays!

Fornication and adultery is rife and even among those you thought knew nothing!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Norwick(m): 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
Okafor's law nah bastard sha... May God help this generation women

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by horlus(m): 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2023
She is still coming back to top up when she gets bored.🤨

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by easyfem(m): 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
Let he without the sin b the first to cast the stone .

U knw sex is so sweet and must time , we cant fight it .... sometime I pray to GOD to help me out.. when its come to sex especially from adult , please dont quick to judge.... the best thing is not to start it , when u have already indulge into sex things , no way out ..... GOD forgive us for our future sin amen

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by SLOVFO(m): 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

So the husband is very much aware of the affair and... not even bothered.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly / Know Us Better (Girls Edition) / I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.