Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) (27847 Views)

Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) / Charcoal Fumes Kill Woman And Her House Help In Ekwulobia, Anambra State / Generator Fumes Kill Couple In Edo State, Corpses Discovered By Son.Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by babablogger: 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2017

“I got a call from my sister at about 2pm when she complained that her friend was getting weak. I told her to give her anointing oil.

Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by juman(m): 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
Unfortunate.

Buhari and fashola see what you have caused.

APC is a failure.
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by juman(m): 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
Obasanjo spent sixteen billion dollars on electricity, without generating one watt.

God knows how much jonathan spent on electricity, he also achieved nothing.

One nigeria is waste of time.

Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
BestOnlineDeals:

He said :

“I got a call from my sister at about 2pm when she complained that her friend was getting weak. I told her to give her anointing oil. Minutes later, I put a call to her mobile phone to know the situation of things but she did not pick my call. So, I came here this morning and we invited the police to force the door open and that was it.” said Chukwudi”

Seems you are the one that needs to read before commenting

Did the oil even help the situation? What the hell are you defending? undecided
my question is how many people were in the shop?
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by billyG(m): 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
donblade85555:
Carbon(ii)oxide is odourless, it will react with the haemoglobin of their red blood cell thereby forming oxyhaemoglobin which causes death

anyaway for funny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like a mad man visit www.laughkillme.com
My frd stop spreading ignorance,it kills.
CO rxt with haemoglobin(COHb) to form carboxyhaemoglobin which starve d body of vital oxygen resulting in death.
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
una sure say na generator smoke na kill dem, me I no believe oo after wey d oba of beni say Igbo people should go back to dere states, na 2 Igbo people don die sound fishy to me.
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by Hespee93: 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
LessNoise:
People just be dying from stupid things.....if past and present administrations have fixed this epiletic power situation these deaths are avoidable.....RIP to the family
see you.
This incident has been happening long time ago.
Right frm the tenuyr of Obasanjo
what will happen will happen.
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by BestOnlineDeals(m): 1:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
seunmohmoh:
my question is how many people were in the shop?

Read the op and stop asking obvious questions undecided

Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
BestOnlineDeals:

Read the op and stop asking obvious questions undecided
kwantinue o
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by brandydaniells(m): 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
in Benin?

Benin witches at work again

leave the generator out of this
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by dingbang(m): 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
Chaiii..... Its well... People should understand that this thing kills..
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
What people fail to understand is that carbon monoxide doesn't only kill wen u asleep
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ushiefrank:

my new dawn i sight u

My dawn bro! grin
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by lozanni(m): 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
2shure:
even if u want to run gen inside house.
always attach a thick hose to the exhaust of the gen.
like the kind of hose fixed to a radiator.
very fat and thick.
so dat carbon monoxide wud go out through the hose to outside.
most ppl are dumb.

If the hose pulls out of the General. Set by mistake nko?
It is better not to try putting on the Gen. Set within an enclosed room. Life has no duplicate.
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
Dullard buhari should be blame for this... he promise Nigeria 24/7 steady light...
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
donblade85555:
Carbon(ii)oxide is odourless, it will react with the haemoglobin of their red blood cell thereby forming oxyhaemoglobin which causes death

anyaway for funny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like a mad man visit www.laughkillme.com

and where did you get your fact carbon monoxide being odourless? half baked literate is a serious disease..
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by Iqky(f): 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
I saw Nkiru on Monday and we exchanged pleasantries but never it was for the last time. RIP dear colleague
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by donblade85555(m): 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
FatokiFemi48:

and where did you get your fact carbon monoxide being odourless? half baked literate is a serious disease..
oga it is odourless oh.
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by zedman1(m): 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
But this generator thing, so you mean after all these so many cases of death recorded some persons are still unaware of the dangers of keeping one's gen set running indoors?
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by henkhay007(m): 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
RIP to the dead. Why will two grown ups sleep with generator on? When they could not breath again, what stopped them from going outside for fresh air? Government can't be blamed for everything but common sense.
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by lonlytroy(m): 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
Post the news in fashola's page
May the spirit of the women keep turmenting all the agent of darkness in Nigeria IJN
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by 2shure: 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
how na
the hose has some sort of adjuster wey get screw to tighten it to gen exhaust
e nor fit pull comot
in 2002 wd stayed in a flat
and our gen na for verander e dey
inside aous
na same hose we use
for big tiger gen wey dey make noise rven as e dey in top tire.
thsts the only solution.
if indoor use.
connect a big thick tyre looking like hose
to outside and sleep in peace
lozanni:

If the hose pulls out of the General. Set by mistake nko?
It is better not to try putting on the Gen. Set within an enclosed room. Life has no duplicate.
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by metroid(m): 7:22am On Dec 15, 2017
lost24:

Oga no blame fashola
Na fashola build d house or on d generator.

Blame d state
4 house planning dat no de.

That side of the town has been cut of from national grid for over 4 months Due to bad transformer
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) by lost24: 9:29am On Dec 15, 2017
metroid:

That side of the town has been cut of from national grid for over 4 months Due to bad transformer

oga n una disco problem now not fashola

Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son / Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? / Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny?