Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,954 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? (41753 Views)

Is There Anything Like Generational Curse? / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by kirajustice: 10:40am On Dec 17, 2017
OP..you need to urgently see a psychiatrist......URGENTLY!!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:40am On Dec 17, 2017
Emmanystone:
Why was i banned?
wagbayi!
dis one sounds like Kyle in kyle xy wen he asked, "why do I need sleep"?
una is related ni? smiley
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by adecz: 10:42am On Dec 17, 2017
But,
If you are schizophrenic,
you could be imagining some of
these things.

Paranoia & delusions are classical
symptoms of this disease of the mind.

Other symptoms include hearing
voices.

Your mind is thus playing "games" on
you.

You may wish to consult a psychiatrist on
one hand, or seek a traditional spiritualist
who may give you some answers.

Best Wishes.... undecided

1 Like

Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by BruncleZuma: 10:42am On Dec 17, 2017
Bullcrap
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by omobritiko: 10:43am On Dec 17, 2017
thebosstrevor:

with the way you think you can never grow mentality

you are quick to follow the crowd instead of thinking with your God given brain

God gave us brain to think and use it to better man kind that is why medical inventions and improvements are made everyday to reduce disease and improve our well being,all these things are possible using our God given brain to solve and find solution to complex problems.

Ok,I don’t need to argue with you professor,but if you use your brain you should know am not going for the crowd...how do hospital explain to a man seeing a bird or other things,he clearly has some medical issue (if we have to put it like that),but this man here the best qualified doctor will tell him to seek help elsewhere because they won’t figure it out....I wrote that because somehow am having a similar issue that makes me believe in weird things that even if I tell my parent they will never believe me.
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by drlateef: 10:46am On Dec 17, 2017
Hello, I really feel sorry for you. From the medical point of view, I think you may be having delusions with some persecutory component and paranoia. Coupled with history of mental illness you mentioned, I am almost convinced you may having psychosis. You need to see a psychiatrist as soon as possible, before you completely lose your insight. By then it may be difficult to seek for help.

4 Likes

Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by eagleonearth(m): 10:47am On Dec 17, 2017
intrepidJ:
I am from Edo State but born and bred in Lagos, with no ties to my state of origin. My grandfather however was a native doctor, and as a kid before the age of 7 or 8 I remember my father taking me to some dirty native doctors place where I am sometimes made to take a shower. I have had incisions made on my body with blades after which some dark substance is robed on it.

My dad is a born again Christian now, prays and fasts often. My question is will the FOUR generational curses mentioned in the bibe affect me?even though my father who is now born again must have broken the curse with prayers? My life is a mess. I suffered untold emotional abuse growing up. My adult hood is no different. I am victimized everywhere, people take undue advantage and make mockery of me. What I find really bizzare is people coming together to gossip about me where ever I got I find this very odd, I am always hated, despised, lied against, unjustly accused. It goes on and on. I'm 34 now, will likely never get married because I have OCD and am Schizotipal, but i can live with that. But i am currently facing spiritual affliction by some bastards who accuse me of dabbling Into witchcraft and bewitching them. An entire family have waged a spiritual war on me, for what I did not do.

Heres the puzzling thing. I go on my knees and cry to God for help. God always responds immediately, but then they come back. I was made to understand that they are trying to take my life but God almighty stands in their way. At home I see cockroaches anywhere I am, in places they have no busines being there. When I play gospel songs by Paul Wilbur some thing strange happens, cockroaches starts coming out of their hidden places to die in my living room. There are birds all monitoring me each time I step out. I leave home and run to the hotel they still somehow locate me.

Recently my toilets keeps getting clogged. If I fix it today within 48 hours it will mysteriously get clogged again, I fix it it repeats the circle. I have another toilet downstairs exactly the same phenomenon. It's gotten so bad I cannot even use the toilets anymore, so I left the house. There us this bizzare smell that permeates my house and as a consequences i have been forced to live in isolationist. I have no friends, it seems to me %80 of my friends are into juju or witchcraft.

I was just watching a tape on monitoring spirits when I came across generational curses and its effect on generations as far down as the 4th generations. Could this be why I keep getting hated, lied about, gossiped about and taken advantage of?
salvation 101 did justice to this issue just that her bible passage was much to read.

Going straight to the point: a man in Christ has been exonerated from every curse. Now people from your kind of background need to be intimate with God. That extra mile is needed to combat the militating forces and end it in your generation. You have wars to wage thru the power of Christ. Try everything possible to lay your hands on this book and read it from cover to cover: being intimate with God by Joyce Meyer. You're already an overcomer in Christ.
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by dollarlander: 10:50am On Dec 17, 2017
intrepidJ:
I am from Edo State but born and bred in Lagos, with no ties to my state of origin. My grandfather however was a native doctor, and as a kid before the age of 7 or 8 I remember my father taking me to some dirty native doctors place where I am sometimes made to take a shower. I have had incisions made on my body with blades after which some dark substance is robed on it.

My dad is a born again Christian now, prays and fasts often. My question is will the FOUR generational curses mentioned in the bibe affect me?even though my father who is now born again must have broken the curse with prayers? My life is a mess. I suffered untold emotional abuse growing up. My adult hood is no different. I am victimized everywhere, people take undue advantage and make mockery of me. What I find really bizzare is people coming together to gossip about me where ever I got I find this very odd, I am always hated, despised, lied against, unjustly accused. It goes on and on. I'm 34 now, will likely never get married because I have OCD and am Schizotipal, but i can live with that. But i am currently facing spiritual affliction by some bastards who accuse me of dabbling Into witchcraft and bewitching them. An entire family have waged a spiritual war on me, for what I did not do.

Heres the puzzling thing. I go on my knees and cry to God for help. God always responds immediately, but then they come back. I was made to understand that they are trying to take my life but God almighty stands in their way. At home I see cockroaches anywhere I am, in places they have no busines being there. When I play gospel songs by Paul Wilbur some thing strange happens, cockroaches starts coming out of their hidden places to die in my living room. There are birds all monitoring me each time I step out. I leave home and run to the hotel they still somehow locate me.

Recently my toilets keeps getting clogged. If I fix it today within 48 hours it will mysteriously get clogged again, I fix it it repeats the circle. I have another toilet downstairs exactly the same phenomenon. It's gotten so bad I cannot even use the toilets anymore, so I left the house. There us this bizzare smell that permeates my house and as a consequences i have been forced to live in isolationist. I have no friends, it seems to me %80 of my friends are into juju or witchcraft.

I was just watching a tape on monitoring spirits when I came across generational curses and its effect on generations as far down as the 4th generations. Could this be why I keep getting hated, lied about, gossiped about and taken advantage of?

Brother, please be very careful the kind of spiritual advice you get in this forum. In as much as you actually have spiritual challenges as expressed here, people may want to use the opportunity to extort you.

You are actually a star, and has plan for you that is why you are facing those challenges. Churches today are very interesting places, if you don't know who is who you may end up in bigger wahala. Many church leaders have gone occultic so you going to any and any church for Deliverance is add salt to injury.

I will advise if you can go to mountain of fire and miracles ministry, prayer city in Lagos. Enroll for their Deliverance service. I can bet it, you will be surprised what will happen to you.

Another place you can go is RCCG camp, if you enter the camp ground, the first thing you will notice is that those birds will disappear. It is not easy to see daddy GO, except God do something. But with your faith if you, on regular basis attend the holy ghost service and your case is mentioned you be amazed what will happen, this is my personal experience with Daddy GO's "the Lord says somebody is here..." I'm talking of first hand case of my life.

There are other churches that are son if the light of God, people who walk in the greater light, but the uncontrollable spread of churches and inculcation of occutism into many church is very alarming so I can't advise more than these two churches that I know. There are other good churches, don't misunderstand me, but I've not been there before.

There are other Bible believing very good churches, but they don't believe in your case, they can't even reason with what you are saying. They will think you have mental issues. It's not their fault but they are not called into it, so they can't offer you what you need.

Brother, there is nothing difficult for God, with him all is possible.

Other places you can go are in South Western States. They are Ori oke. They are the mountains the great Ayodele Babalola of Christ Apostolic Church prayed in the 1930's, brother the raw power of God still present on those mountains. They won't tell you, our great pastors you hear their names go there to get power for their ministries.

You can reply me if you are game, I will give you more tips that will help you.

The raw power of God still dey o.
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Blessograo(f): 10:50am On Dec 17, 2017
intrepidJ:

Dearing don't know if you will believe me but sorry i never got to finish what you listed out since you said you feel people talk about you or gossip, as a medical student almost graduating those are symptoms of Schizophrenia not OCD cos if it's OCD you will keep doing the same thing over and over again. And you are also probably depressed too so all you need is therapy or counselling as we call it in Nigeria. Just see a doctor. On the fact where you think you are cursed I'll say you should think in what you believe and it's all in your head, act positively and stay strong for ko one but yourself. Get better soon!

1 Like

Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by micflo28(m): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2017
The reason Op you are still alive is because you are spiritually still strong. The devil pushes hard but you don't push hard enough in Christ Jesus. My advice to you is that every existing shrine and charms that connects you or your family member should be destroyed with a powerful man of God both the ones buried too.Be truly born again, repent of your sins, baptized and get close to God. Study the bible carefully and live your life around God. Find a woman powerful in the spirit and marry. Don't ever speak unto yourself that you will never marry, do you know what your parents went through and they still got married and bore you. You owe your children same rights. As for not having friends, you don't need to force anyone to be friends with you. Just be unique by being you.
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by davolax: 10:52am On Dec 17, 2017
intrepidJ:

Now that you have brought your personal matter into the public for every Tom, Dick and Harry to comment on, even those who have no knowledge or experience in such matters would have an opinion and advice to share. Do you really believe that you have taken a step closer to solving your problem ?.

Anyway since you want to hear from everyone, I'll share my opinion.

Birds exist, cockroaches too. I also see them everywhere. I don't take them personally or think they are after me. I fumigate when the cockroaches become unbearable.
If you have a persistent problem with a clogged toilet, it's actually more logical and easier to see it as poor construction than a spiritual problem. My room gets uncomfortably hotter than the rest of the house, I believe the ventilation there is poor, and when I can't handle it at night, I pick up my pillow and sleep on the couch in the living room. Should I see it as a sign that evil spirits are after me ?
The fact that these problems that you complain about aren't unique or spectacular, except in your mind leads me to believe you have some sort of paranoid delusion, seek help for that instead of running around to seek solutions from strangers who might or might not know what they are saying.
Now if you'll excuse me, I need to catch this dragon in my compound, it keeps on escaping from it's cage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 17, 2017
There is nothing wrong with you. Get a good plumber and fix your smelly toilet. For the roaches, sniper should do it. And clean your house. Roaches love dirty houses. As per the birds, buy a good catapult and fix yourself roasted dinner. But if you are like me, I would buy a binoculars and watch them as often as I can (I am an animal lover).

As per your grandfather, banish him from your thoughts. He lived his life the way he wanted. It's time to live yours. Don't allow scary monsters stories to Rob you of your chance to make your life as you want it. Heck, your grand papi probably doesn't even know you are paranoid about him (that's if knows...)

PS I am a Christian but I don't fall for scarry monster stories that robs us of a life of service, gratitude and peace.

6 Likes

Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Vacora(m): 10:54am On Dec 17, 2017
0temSapien:
Why does things like this choose to happen to only christians? I hardly see nonreligious people or atheists complaining about weird stuffs like this. When I was a christian too, I used to have this kind of mentality that everything is working against me, until I gave up Christianity and became a thinker.
@ Op, try to meet a psychologist or psychiatrist. You'll be well advised on what to do. Thanks.

Was about to go out on a limb and suggest he sees one too. He needs therapy.

1 Like

Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by FunnyDude(m): 10:56am On Dec 17, 2017
I'm proud to be a muslim Allahu Akbar Lahilah Illah llahu.
Come and join Islam and your faith will be grounded in the deen
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 17, 2017
omobritiko:

Ok,I don’t need to argue with you professor,but if you use your brain you should know am not going for the crowd...how do hospital explain to a man seeing a bird or other things,he clearly has some medical issue (if we have to put it like that),but this man here the best qualified doctor will tell him to seek help elsewhere because they won’t figure it out....I wrote that because somehow am having a similar issue that makes me believe in weird things that even if I tell my parent they will never believe me.

i wouldnt want to rant here

psychiatrist discovered the mental disorder that is why they do research,they study the brain and how it behaves and drugs are made to reduce mental disorder

i remember when i smoked excess marijuana,i had an hang over for almost 2 month,i couldnt sleep well,i was always in a dream state,depression,my reflexes were weak and i had headache for days,paranoia and lot of thoughts in my brain,i had to take personal responsibility for my health,i decided to engage in sport,played football,started jogging and doing more physical activities before 2 weeks i became very normal and the hang over stopped,if i have decided to visit one church and praying house maybe i would have ended in a psychiatrist hospital.

I believe in taking personal responsibility for your health since that day,i have never taken or smoke marijuana.

3 Likes

Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Vello(m): 11:02am On Dec 17, 2017
intrepidJ:

I experience similar situation but I sure have found something I'll like to share with you.
Let's whatsapp on 08036792701.
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 17, 2017
Emmanystone:

Fasting and prayer is good, but salvation comes first. He needs a guidance to true salvation and someone to stand in with him.

Satanist fast more than Christians too. If your enemy wants to hurt you, they tell him/her to fast and make declarations, just like you a Christian does. But we Christians take our faith for granted, the agents of satan don't.

It takes the Will Power to fight off this entities. They don't go easily especially when the Will power was Willingly giving to them.

His father handed him over to them, they have the legal right to keep him, but now he wants to go out, he can only succeed if he runs to a higher power.

Isaiah:49: 24-25
Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?

But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee
, and I will save thy children.

This young man is now a prey and a captive in the hands of satan 'the mighty'. He is a Lawful captive because his father or parents gave him over to satan willingly, albeit in ignitance back then. But now, if he wants to go out of that Captivity, YHWH is the only one who can deliver him from satan, not by himself fasting and praying. There must be an interswitch.

YHWH Himself will fight for him and deliver him.

Pls I sent u pm,, reply me
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by bomsilaga(m): 11:09am On Dec 17, 2017
intrepidJ:

i really would have loved to spend a night in that your house.
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 17, 2017
Good talk and well said you have sense!

salvation101:

Good day brother. Am glad you av come to know Jesus as ur Lord and savior. Yeah there used to be generational curse but God promised that a time was coming when it will stop

Jer31:29-31
29 In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge.
30 But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.
31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Ezekiel 18:1-4
1The word of the Lord came unto me again, saying,
2 What mean ye, that ye use this proverb concerning the land of Israel, saying, The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge?
3 As I live, saith the Lord God, ye shall not have occasion any more to use this proverb in Israel.
4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

What ever tape u listened to dat gave u reason why you are cursed, u should stop listening to such because half truth is more deadly than a blatant lie.
According to the new testament, there was a paradigm shift from being born of the flesh (inheritance from adam) to being born of the spirit (inheritance in christ).. Jesus already broke the curse of the law for ur sake. So all the curses from Adam down to ur biological father has been broken the day you gave ur life to Christ.

[b] 1cor15:22-47
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.
29 Else what shall they do which are baptized for the dead, if the dead rise not at all? why are they then baptized for the dead?
30 And why stand we in jeopardy every hour?
31 I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.
32 If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth it me, if the dead rise not? let us eat and drink; for to morrow we die.
33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.
34 Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:
37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:
38 But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.
39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.
40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.
41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.
42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:
43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.[/b]

Now you may ask why ur experience has been contrary to what the Bible says, well the Bible also says that if a son remains a child he is not better than a servant.
Gal4:1-6
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.
3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world:
4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

D devil can cheat you by misinforming you. All you have in Christ you can only take by faith. U need to know the word of God to be able to build ur faith and unlearn every word of the flesh. Forget ur current experiences and hold on to the word of God and u will see ur experience change positively.
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Luukasz(m): 11:10am On Dec 17, 2017
Emmanystone:

Satan has got you deceived. Whennhe is done using you, he'll dump you like a rag.
So our very own religions now is of satan while the religions of the western world is of God abi?.
Chai see slave mentality... Africa is in bondage & I weep for Africa, when will africa see the light of itself rather than that of its slave masters

1 Like

Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Valprof: 11:12am On Dec 17, 2017
petra1:

You need to go for deliverance . If your father had not initiated you , there is a very high tendency to still be afflicted . Because devils from such background always come for their pound of flesh how much more that your father initiated you at young age . Especially if you're a first born . I don't know if you are . Now the Bible says if any man be in christ he is a new creature . But the devil doesn't see it that way . It's your personal Faith that counts . You can fight a fight of faith by praying hard in toungues and worshiping God in intimate relationship. You can defeat it by the word of God l but to be on safer side get to an experienced minister in casting devils to do a thorough cleansing . I have cast devils out of pastors who speak in Tongues and sometimes even demons talked through them saying things like ." I AM THE IDOL OF HUS FATHERS HOUSE , I HAVE CAGED HIS PROSPERITY, HE REFUSED TO WORSHIP ME" Some of these pastors don't even believe they had such issues . Sometimes when I play back the video from the phone and they see demons manifesting and taking through them ,they get shocked
pls how can l reach u

my brother has this same issue. l can send u his name and pics...l believe God can still do something for him.plsss
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by obowunmi(m): 11:13am On Dec 17, 2017
I think this is all in your mind.
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by delishpot: 11:17am On Dec 17, 2017
intrepidJ:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoqrjhA97NU

He has lots of video on YT on deliverance. Many people have been uplifted by his knowledge
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by EhisChelsea1(m): 11:21am On Dec 17, 2017
Emmanystone:

Brother, you are a chosen vessel thats why you didn't just fall into satanism hook line and sinker. There's light around you, that's why satan is trying to frustrate you. If there was nothing good in you, he wouldn't fight. It now depends on your Will Power. What do you want?/

The Bible says, To whom (God or satan)/you yield yourself to, you become servant to.obey them. Decide what you want first. Deliverance begins with you Willingly determining where to stand. At least God has been gracious to show you that anytime you draw closer to him these phenominones changes, few have this grace.

Now, the Bible says, With a heart we believe, and with our mouth confession is made unto salvation. What this means is that, if you believe in your heart and dont speak it out loud, you won't see your salvation.

So, whatever you don't want to see, command it to go away in the name of Jesus.

Begin with this. Walk to your toilet now if you are at home and speak to it.

Say this, 'Toilet, i know you are an inanimate object, but i also know that my God is the God of all creation inanimates included'. You are made for me to use afterwards flush you down. I know nothing is wrong with you, so, from this moment, i will flush you and you will flush in Jesus name. Amen.

Flush it it and leave, it may not automatically flush at that moment, keep doing it, and you'll see what will happen.
But, if you do it doubting if it will happen, then forget it, it wouldn't.

I will send you a PM, pls respond.

I think diz guy have it all....follow these instructions, attach urself to a bible believing church and be committed, pray always, keep playing those gospel music and u will see tremendous change in ur life.....I also do believe strongly dat u are a light and ve something to offer the body of christ......plz, accept his pm so he can personally guide, direct and assist u....
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by bellabello(m): 11:21am On Dec 17, 2017
Email me we Will deal with it belloadeshola@gmail.com
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Triciamikel: 11:26am On Dec 17, 2017
Emmanystone:

Fasting and prayer is good, but salvation comes first. He needs a guidance to true salvation and someone to stand in with him.

Satanist fast more than Christians too. If your enemy wants to hurt you, they tell him/her to fast and make declarations, just like you a Christian does. But we Christians take our faith for granted, the agents of satan don't.

It takes the Will Power to fight off this entities. They don't go easily especially when the Will power was Willingly giving to them.

His father handed him over to them, they have the legal right to keep him, but now he wants to go out, he can only succeed if he runs to a higher power.

Isaiah:49: 24-25
Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?

But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee
, and I will save thy children.

This young man is now a prey and a captive in the hands of satan 'the mighty'. He is a Lawful captive because his father or parents gave him over to satan willingly, albeit in ignitance back then. But now, if he wants to go out of that Captivity, YHWH is the only one who can deliver him from satan, not by himself fasting and praying. There must be an interswitch.

YHWH Himself will fight for him and deliver him.
God bless you for this.. Good advise
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 17, 2017
I felt drained reading everything up there, it's no wonder you are without friends and I do not want to imagine what it must be like to be friends with you. Jeez!

Start with a simple change in your personality.
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by adadike281(f): 11:35am On Dec 17, 2017
walosky:

Ijele Nwanyi, meet me there at Awhum....a. waiting for you
OK, I hear u
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by walosky(m): 11:38am On Dec 17, 2017
adadike281:
OK, I hear u

come to the stream
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by paradigmshift(m): 11:38am On Dec 17, 2017
where do you live in Edo state. I can be of help . drop your number let me call you.
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Fundamentalist: 11:40am On Dec 17, 2017
intrepidJ:
[s][/s]

Ezekiel 18:20New King James Version (NKJV)

20 The soul who sins shall die. The[b][/b] son shall not bear the guilt of the father, nor the father bear the guilt of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.

New King James Version (NKJV)

Sometimes when Christians proclaim that they believe in the oneness of the Almighty I wonder if they really understood its meaning, cockroaches are insects that can thrive in warm conditions for a climate of ours they can be seen anywhere

Drop your whatapp no let's chat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p / Bishop Oyedepo: 'Many Politicians Will Die Before 2019' / Malaysian Police Storm An RCCG Church, Arrest Many Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.