Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

What Will You Honestly Do In This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Honestly Do In This Situation? (596 Views)

As A Lady, Can You Honestly Say Amen To This? / She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. / Examine Yourself Honestly: Do You Believe You're Tolerable ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Honestly Do In This Situation? by raluchi93: 9:52am On Dec 14, 2017
This girl has been owing me 30k for 4 months now & has refused to pay.
Yesterday I begged her to give me even if it's half & forget the rest. She said she has only about 12k in her account and can only afford to send 10k. As half a loaf is better than none, I told her to send the 10k.
I woke up to an alert of 100k this morning with like 25 missed calls (phone always on silent at night) and several messages begging me to transfer 90k back to her. That she made a mistake,...That she wanted to send 10k and added one extra 0 .

what will you honestly do if you were in my shoes?
Re: What Will You Honestly Do In This Situation? by Blackhawk01: 9:57am On Dec 14, 2017
#Stale undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will You Honestly Do In This Situation? by mala052(m): 9:57am On Dec 14, 2017
just take ur money
Re: What Will You Honestly Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 14, 2017
shocked

remove ur 30k
interest

n money for lying

Re: What Will You Honestly Do In This Situation? by Loyalblak007(f): 9:57am On Dec 14, 2017
Deduct your 30k plus interest & inconvenience fee, then send her the rest tongue
Re: What Will You Honestly Do In This Situation? by ucnwafor(m): 10:30am On Dec 14, 2017
Op no need moni 4 dix yuletide season abi
Re: What Will You Honestly Do In This Situation? by djsalvation122(m): 10:56am On Dec 14, 2017
For Men Only! Read How To Satisfy Your Woman $exually In Bed (Great Tips)

Despite the fact that there are many $ex tips online many many still fail the task of satisfying their partner $exually.
It is actually sad to realise that sometimes, you could be perfect at everything but terribly bad
when it comes to making a woman happy,
especially when it comes to $ex and $exual things.
For women, $ex is not only what you do, and it
doesn't have to begin in the bedroom. Even the
littlest things could turn her on and earn you
points as an ideal romantic lover.
Twitter user, The Ultimate [@TheUltimateLale],
believes there are universal truths that every
guy should know about making women happy,
and women expect men to know these things.
So what are the things your babe wants you
know about $ex and $exually satisfying her?

not far just followe the link below to read all complete tips
http://www.mpbaze.com.ng/2017/03/for-men-only-read-how-to-satisfy-your.html?m=1
Re: What Will You Honestly Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 14, 2017
Blackhawk01:
#Stale undecided
LOL
Re: What Will You Honestly Do In This Situation? by Jacktheripper: 11:09am On Dec 14, 2017
Remove your 30K and send the rest if there is no written agreement about you agreeing to accept 10K. That's why I prefer face to face conversation because it can be denied at any moment but if you agreed on the 10k through whatsapp chats my guy wire back her 90k.
Re: What Will You Honestly Do In This Situation? by habsydiamond(m): 11:11am On Dec 14, 2017
Money u can't give out don't borrow someone....cos some would not want to pay back even if they have it Na story dem go still give u....for God's sake commot Ur 30k and give the rest to the fool....Na thief she be....I hate people who like to live large while owing people money....

(1) (Reply)

Can You Do This For Your Wife In Public / Can An Igbo Catholic Man Weds In Bride's ( Yoruba) Pentecostal Church? / Does The Female Sex Dolls Design To Moan During Action?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.