Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

What Is The Definition Of Your Perfect Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Definition Of Your Perfect Marriage? (379 Views)

Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? / What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Definition Of Your Perfect Marriage? by bola4dprec(m): 11:47am On Dec 14, 2017
Unfortunately, I have never seen a perfect marriage in real life. I have seen them in movies, but obviously movies are not always realistic.

Because of seeing a lot of failed marriages, I’m very scared and nervous about getting married. It’s not like that I never see myself getting married, but I like the idea of keep believing that my wedding day is far, far away.

I feel that I’ll ONLY be able to get married if I find the right person who can take my all insecurities away, fall in love with my happy and sad side, excited to cherish joy on successes coming our way and ready to deal with failures. With whom I can feel that this guy can take care of everything, I don’t need to worry about anything and at the same time, someone, with whom I can feel, OMG, he is so immature, I have to take care of him all the time. Someone who is focused on his career, but values my presence in his life. Someone, for whom it is important to know how my day was.

So, yes, that’s pretty much of it. My idea of perfect marriage is majorly dependent on falling in love with an imperfectly perfect person.

Credit https://purenous.com/node/15

(1) (Reply)

We Av Been Dating 4more Than A Year, Bt His Brother Said We Cnt Get Married / Honest Opinion Only Please / The Biggest (and Most Surprising) Threat To Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.