Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Weirdest Wedding Ever? Brides Marry Trees In Bizzare Mass Wedding (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weirdest Wedding Ever? Brides Marry Trees In Bizzare Mass Wedding (photos) (1250 Views)

Mass Wedding Of 200 Couples In Anambra (Pictures) / 15 HIV Carriers, 23 Pregnant Women Uncovered In Kano Mass Wedding / 50 Couples Wed In Imo Mass Wedding At Catholic Church Immaculate Heart Of Mary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weirdest Wedding Ever? Brides Marry Trees In Bizzare Mass Wedding (photos) by maisauki: 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
A group of young ladies who are nature's activists came together recently and tied the knot with trees in a mass wedding which was organised by a priest who blessed the young women wearing white wedding dresses and vowing to belong to trees for the rest of their lives.

A Peruvian artist and activist, Richard Torres, who is widely known for his pro-tree performances, acted as a priest, while the brides were local actresses he had persuaded to perform for the occasion.

The bizarre wedding happened in the Peruvian capital, Lima and leaves were used in place of confetti and the brides kissed their tree husbands as they vowed to be together forever.

Photos from the strange event have been making rounds online with everyone wondering weather the tree ritual reflects the care of nature they were trying to portray.

Re: Weirdest Wedding Ever? Brides Marry Trees In Bizzare Mass Wedding (photos) by MatricNumber(m): 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
They are seeing men as trees..... Symptoms of incomplete healing just like the guy Jesus healed in the bible
Re: Weirdest Wedding Ever? Brides Marry Trees In Bizzare Mass Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
Are men scarce in that part of the World? Weird people everywhere
Re: Weirdest Wedding Ever? Brides Marry Trees In Bizzare Mass Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
They're mentally deranged.
Re: Weirdest Wedding Ever? Brides Marry Trees In Bizzare Mass Wedding (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
Not
bad grin
Re: Weirdest Wedding Ever? Brides Marry Trees In Bizzare Mass Wedding (photos) by kenness(m): 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
hmmmmm

I comment my reserve
Re: Weirdest Wedding Ever? Brides Marry Trees In Bizzare Mass Wedding (photos) by Martin0(m): 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
kimbraa:
They're mentally deranged.
Na wa oogrin
Re: Weirdest Wedding Ever? Brides Marry Trees In Bizzare Mass Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
wow! so lovely cool HML to them cool
Re: Weirdest Wedding Ever? Brides Marry Trees In Bizzare Mass Wedding (photos) by Evablizin(f): 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
Lol. Sometimes you have no other option than to laugh at some people's crazy actions
Re: Weirdest Wedding Ever? Brides Marry Trees In Bizzare Mass Wedding (photos) by Paulosky1900: 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
if men are scarce in their country its easy to solve just do free visa's for nigga guys only i asure them that in less dan 72hours they will be amazed with what their ladies are gonna see grin
Re: Weirdest Wedding Ever? Brides Marry Trees In Bizzare Mass Wedding (photos) by maisauki: 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
ruggedised:
wow! so lovely cool
HML to them cool
u say what?
Re: Weirdest Wedding Ever? Brides Marry Trees In Bizzare Mass Wedding (photos) by gistreporters: 3:22am On Jun 16, 2019
LMAO.....
Re: Weirdest Wedding Ever? Brides Marry Trees In Bizzare Mass Wedding (photos) by YesNo(m): 3:39am On Jun 16, 2019
WHEN WILL THE TRUMPET SOUND?

HAVE WE NOT SEEN IT ALL YET?

(1) (Reply)

Is My Wife Looks Fit With Me. How Much Points U Give Her For Her Besuty / Are They Dog's Family?? 18+ / I Strongly Wish To Be A Faithful Husband But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.