Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

"I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (107175 Views)

2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Martin0(m): 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:
I just dey look you
Hahahahah oya nke mugringrin How far nagrin
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by marvdiva(f): 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
After seeing d real tin under d dress i guess yhu were nt dat attractive 2 him.Besides if he touched yhu sef,yhu knw go knw
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Martin0(m): 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:
I just dey look you

Ok see this the what I can dogrin
Let me tell my friend to send u an email then I will collect ur mail from him.you agreegrin
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by biacan(f): 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahah oya nke mugringrin
How far nagrin
I dey you just forget me like that e no good oooo you have join bad gang
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Martin0(m): 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:
biacan:

Why I go forget u nagrin
A whole u of all pipugrin
Abeg oo I never join bad gang oogringrin

Though I join one small one sha,ukwu uniongrin
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by biacan(f): 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Why I go forget u nagrin
A whole u of all pipugrin
Abeg oo I never join bad gang oogringrin

Though I join one small one sha,ukwu uniongrin
It is finished my village people don reason my matter...... ahhhh Martin why....... my friends have succeeded

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Martin0(m): 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:
It is finished my village people don reason my matter...... ahhhh Martin why....... my friends have succeeded

Hahahah village pipu ke,abeg carry that ur village matter commot for hia oogringrin

How u take waka today na
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by emmyluizzz: 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
this is so me....
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by biacan(f): 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahah village pipu ke,abeg carry that ur village matter commot for hia oogringrin

How u take waka today na
I just dey on a low key for work today........ cause I nor want wahala
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Freiburger(m): 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
You lost your selfcontrol after getting drunk, now you are telling us he didn't touch you. Are you okay?
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Martin0(m): 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:
I just dey on a low key for work today........ cause I nor want wahala

Na normal life be that nagringrin

I thank God say u dey use ur brain take dey reason like that ooogringrin

I try to search for ur details this morning but base on say no email and co,I jus con relax na,
U know say we get plenty tinz to yan sha,but I nor wan con dey bring up those. Quarels wey u dey normaly bringup..

So wetin dey for ur friend na?
Abi u go still dey do ur tinz oyo?
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by whoYouEpp(m): 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
You were drunk and unconscious how do you know what must have happened to you. See your mouth.

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Eyinju6813(m): 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
I don't think so...
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by biacan(f): 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Na normal life be that nagringrin

I thank God say u dey use ur brain take dey reason like that ooogringrin

I try to search for ur details this morning but base on say no email and co,I jus con relax na,
U know say we get plenty tinz to yan sha,but I nor wan con dey bring up those. Quarels wey u dey normaly bringup..

So wetin dey for ur friend na?
Abi u go still dey do ur tinz oyo?

Please don't get me wrong all the quarrels with you are all for jokes so don't tag me a bad person

plenty things dey for you my man
do things oyo when you dey around.......?
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Unitedabby(m): 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
muller101:
she was menstruating
Lmao!how did you know?
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by shegie(m): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
d guy also bathed your pulani..................lol
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by muller101(m): 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
Unitedabby:
Lmao!how did you know?
I was the man in question

1 Like

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Caseless: 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
Oyindidi:
And you no shame to post am online

Sorry zykod, I don take your FTCtongue
that lady is just seeking attention.
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by praxisnetworks: 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
Oyindidi:
Why?
That ishilov Mata is still the issue
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Radiant1020(f): 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
Brown14:
self control is the greatest attribute a man can have....

"NOT ALL MEN ARE RAPISTS"! indeed.

Honestly for the fact that this coming from a guy, thumbs up!
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Martin0(m): 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:

Please don't get me wrong all the quarrels with you are all for jokes so don't tag me a bad person

I know eegringrin I jus wan know ur mindgrin

plenty things dey for you my man
do things oyo when you dey around.......?

Ok ooo,abeg nor vex oo I dey gist with my guy's oo incase I nor too fast dey reply you,but I will reply..
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by LesbianBoy(m): 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
lefulefu:

;;;;;na me go baff Lalas247..step outside cheesy

Bro....ask around, i nack people jazz cheesy cheesy

Better shift angry

Na me wan baff lalas247 baby lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Obidon042: 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
How did he managed to bath you without touching you? And the next day you saw yourself wearing his shirt and boxers? story for the gods.
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Biggers82(m): 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
drink again so that I will be the one to take you home then you will live to tell the story again ewu
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by ACE1010: 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
mazimee:
If she was not aware when he washed her and changed her dress, What makes her think she was not fingered or even bleeped?

I am not saying there are no nice guys around , all I want to point out is that she is not in the right concious state to make these claims.

grin grin grin
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by jimyjames(m): 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
hmm she woke up in the guys boxer's undecided
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Dantepet3000: 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
who ask am to baff u? coz in my dictionary it contradicts consent... e don see everything already. plus he cannot baff u without touching the toucheablez....understand wah am saying....anyway...truth is some men cant penetrate and so they derive satisfaction by touching or rubbing....mamma that guy don squeez u die....sha Ja knows best
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Sterope(f): 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
Men have it really bad. We are preconditioned to see the harm they are capable of. Unfortunately, some of them don't make it easy.
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Oyindidi(f): 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
praxisnetworks:

That ishilov Mata is still the issue
You want me to settle una?
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Bro....ask around, i nack people jazz cheesy cheesy

Better shift angry

Na me wan baff lalas247 baby lipsrsealed grin grin
no worry..me and boys are coming 4 u cheesy

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by praxisnetworks: 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
Oyindidi:
You want me to settle una?
E dey do me like lightening.... and thunder combined biko
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Oyindidi(f): 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
Caseless:
that lady is just seeking attention.
I tire, somebody wey suppose bend head in shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating / Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos / END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.