Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers (8179 Views)

Kenyan Man Beats Up Chinese Guy For Calling Him A Monkey (watch Video) / Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped / PHOTO: A Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Nigeria Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by justiceforall: 2:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
Where are u going to see him nau...whenever anything happens they will invite our soldiers and they (soldiers) will molest beat up Nigerians,
they (Chinese) don't go out without the soldiers .....thank God u are the only one thinking right about this barbaric act...
flaws:

Nigerians can still plan his death.That's my point,you are talking as if you don't know we Nigerians,when it comes to treating people's Bleep up.They should do the needful for the Jacky guy.It shouldn't be his type,in this Nigeria
Boys should plan for him sharp sharp
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by ERockson: 9:57am On Jan 07, 2018
Most of these companies by Chinese employ mostly factory workers with little or no right, There are many of them in Lagos, If you are not comfortable with them just leave without blacklisting your state or region further in the sight of both local and foreign investors.
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by nomoreslavery(f): 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
Well written dear... But do u think leaving the company will solve this problem, what about those that will still get to be employed by this policy, meaning we should now leave our land for them because they are not treating us well.... Instead I think we should force them to obey the law of the land for the betterment of their enterprise...
ERockson:
Most of these companies by Chinese employ mostly factory workers with little or no right, There are many of them in Lagos, If you are not comfortable with them just leave without blacklisting your state or region further in the sight of both local and foreign investors.
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by justiceforall: 7:54am On Jan 08, 2018
we will try and bring us the latest happening in this company.....stay connected .....we will not get discouraged by the politics in niaraland.... or anywhere
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by ERockson: 8:09am On Jan 08, 2018
flaws:

Nigerians can still plan his death.That's my point,you are talking as if you don't know we Nigerians,when it comes to treating people's Bleep up.They should do the needful for the Jacky guy.It shouldn't be his type,in this Nigeria
Boys should plan for him sharp sharp

It is wrong to call for the murder of a foreigner in the country. I can assure you, you will not go without been investigated when they latter kill or attack the man. You and your like minds should not try it for the sake of country image and the investment future of SE
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by thedondada(m): 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
What I see here is fear.

After all everybody can agree to leave their work for them.

But you folks feel that you are hungry hence they would keep mistreating you.

Everybody should quit and see if they won't change their attitude.
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by thedondada(m): 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
nomoreslavery:
Do u know in this company.....they don't even know what is called OFFER LETTER ......when they hear things like OFFER LETTER , the way the salary is paid , they were surprised.......the firm treat their workers like goat......they don't care about u if u are not a Chinese......these guys are very very very wicked.........u guys need to come to this said company and fine out things urself......in this new year it has started again......and there still no government intervention in these evil been perpetuated by these expatriates .......pls guys lets push this story to the appropriate authority.....

Quit the job or stop complaining.

I have had jobs I didn't like and felt I was better unemployed. I quit without shouting.

I suffered for it but I am better of now.
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by nomoreslavery(f): 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
My brother will quitting the job solve the problem, if those working there quit which I know not everyone will quit do you think that will make them change for good.... What they need is the presence of government and their intervention
thedondada:

Quit the job or stop complaining.

I have had jobs I didn't like and felt I was better unemployed. I quit without shouting.

I suffered for it but I am better of now.
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by thedondada(m): 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
nomoreslavery:
My brother will quitting the job solve the problem, if those working there quit which I know not everyone will quit do you think that will make them change for good.... What they need is the presence of government and their intervention

Government won't fight for you guys. You had better fight for yourselves.

Let the word spread that nobody should work for them. It's just that in every 3 Nigerians there is a Judas.

Some fools will still go there and get wacked and be grateful for it.

If nobody agrees to work for them their business will pack up. They have no choice but to change.
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by dnawah(m): 9:26am On Jan 09, 2018
ERockson:

It is wrong to call for the murder of a foreigner in the country. I can assure you, you will not go without been investigated when they latter kill or attack the man. You and your like minds should not try it for the sake of country image and the investment future of SE
well prayers can still solve this little problem
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 09, 2018
OP sorry to derail this thread...

Lalas247 pls kindly check ur mail..#urgent##
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by holyboii: 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
nomoreslavery:

Pls who has Nokia charger
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by justiceforall: 7:39am On Jan 11, 2018
we advocate for a total rule of law in this country .....in a case where anybody will just come into our country and maltreat us should be condemned
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by nomoreslavery(f): 11:32am On Jan 11, 2018
Our president (Muhammed Buhari) sat by and watched foreigners decimate entire villages even giving them military protection.

Okezie Ikpeazue will go there often and get his share and innocent Nigerians are suffering and been killed in vain , what a country
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by justiceforall: 8:10am On Jan 15, 2018
that is why we are backward in everything ...can these things happen in the western world ......
nomoreslavery:
Our president (Muhammed Buhari) sat by and watched foreigners decimate entire villages even giving them military protection.

Okezie Ikpeazue will go there often and get his share and innocent Nigerians are suffering and been killed in vain , what a country
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by nomoreslavery(f): 7:35am On Jan 17, 2018
enough is enough ooooo.......government come to their aid before it is too late oooo
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by Equalright247(m): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
Nigeria Government save the souls of these young and promising Nigerian youths.....
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by justiceforall: 10:39am On Jan 20, 2018
what is really wrong with this country sef......ppl will come from another country and turn us into a slave in our own land.....and this ppl can bribe......now nairaland has refused to push this to FP even though it has gained a lot of attention from all Nairalanders ...God help us all

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by holyboii: 11:19am On Jan 20, 2018
No go look for work do. Chinese nko Japan ni
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by justiceforall: 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
why are we like this in this country...an average Chinese would defend his fellow country man no matter what happens....bro u really need to do something about ur conscious.....now from the information we are tracking down , one of the injured workers is dead and many others still seriously injured and u are here on social media writing something else.....our problem in this country is lack of patriotism and love for ourselves, put ursef in the shoe of those dying there.......bro try and be constructive in ur writings ...God bless u bro
holyboii:
No go look for work do. Chinese nko Japan ni
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by holyboii: 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
justiceforall:
why are we like this in this country...an average Chinese would defend his fellow country man no matter what happens....bro u really need to do something about ur conscious.....now from the information we are tracking down , one of the injured workers is dead and many others still seriously injured and u are here on social media writing something else.....our problem in this country is lack of patriotism and love for ourselves, put ursef in the shoe of those dying there.......bro try and be constructive in ur writings ...God bless u bro

Oga I am constructive in my writing and pls don’t quote me back. If China support their own wertin be my business. Guy na naija we day, if you can’t cope move on with your loss. When you know the work pass your level why not quit before you die.

RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by justiceforall: 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
well spoken bro....but do u think leaving the job will make them change their way ?, what about other Nigerians who may want to apply tomorrow, i think we should fight for our future right bro.....Shalom
holyboii:

Oga I am constructive in my writing and pls don’t quote me back. If China support their own wertin be my business. Guy na naija we day, if you can’t cope move on with your loss. When you know the work pass your level why not quit before you die.

RIP to the dead
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by nomoreslavery(f): 7:37am On Jan 25, 2018
The Nigeria youths needs to raise and defend their right in their mother land, this foreigners can not come into our country and do whatever they like......even one of these Chinese was quoted to have said that he does not regard any Human Rights and he can do anything he likes in Nigeria and nobody can stop him.......where have we gotten it wrong in this country.
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by holyboii: 9:43am On Feb 02, 2018
justiceforall:
well spoken bro....but do u think leaving the job will make them change their way ?, what about other Nigerians who may want to apply tomorrow, i think we should fight for our future right bro.....Shalom

Go sleep you no get work
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by Equalright247(m): 10:35am On Feb 03, 2018
My bother who get work for Nigeria
holyboii:

Go sleep you no get work
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by holyboii: 6:17am On Feb 04, 2018
Equalright247:
My bother who get work for Nigeria

Na you sabi if you like use multiple moniker day quote me

As you no get work continue ranti
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by nomoreslavery(f): 8:04am On Feb 06, 2018
Thank u so much my brother for ur submission ....however i will not rest until justice is seen done for an average Nigerian....
holyboii:

Na you sabi if you like use multiple moniker day quote me

As you no get work continue ranti
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by justiceforall: 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
Our government needs to wake up and do the needful shocked
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by nomoreslavery(f): 9:09am On Feb 12, 2018
the workers there should be treated equal with their Chinese counterpart
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by charles2044: 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2018
But this guy no they fear 9iga boiz. Try am with me the reverse will be the case
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by justiceforall: 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2018
I heard he said he doesn't believe in human rights that it means nothing to him in Nigeria....Nigeria government wake up please
charles2044:
But this guy no they fear 9iga boiz. Try am with me the reverse will be the case

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Made Faster Progress Against Boko Haram After Curbing Corruption- Buhar / Watch Video Of Guys Insert Stick Inside A Lady Accused Of Stealing In Delta / He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.