Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

"I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo (80740 Views)

Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded / Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo by vivie01(f): 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
Gofwane:
grin grin grin wickedt, but reality.
See how she fat like a 100kg bag of maize yet she want to form slay Queen. Aunty, you cannot give birth to such a baby. You can only born a pikin

Oh my! NLanders and bad mouthing grin grin
Re: "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo by MAC76(m): 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
:Ppraise The Lord Amen And Pqaise The Living Jesus.You Will Get Pregnant In Jesus Name Amen
Re: "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo by thesicilian: 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
dfrost:

cheesy grin wink I don die. I dey watch you nah. 2018 no too far by God's grace.
Lol. You'll see.
Re: "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo by thesicilian: 12:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
bamoski:

If you do, you shall be cursed.
I don't believe in curses.
Re: "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo by Gofwane(m): 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
vivie01:

Oh my! NLanders and bad mouthing grin grin
grin reality 101

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo by lawrezs: 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
na wa hooo they are eating good food, good weather,nepa 24/7. no like nigeria here where thing de upside down......abeg make i hear word
Re: "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo by bleskid: 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
na wash
Re: "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo by orisaa: 12:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
[quote author=Mayydayy post=63301762]I hope 2face is seeing this[/quote ummm
Re: "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo by orisaa: 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
Na wa o
Re: "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo by Paulosky1900: 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
Groovenaija360:
Vee Vee Ann on the beat again grin grin

This curvy Nigerian girl will never be happy until she sees her baby bump grin

Please NL guys take this post very serious lol.

This time, she comes through with a serious cry to get pregnant, after she shared a photo of a cute and lovely white baby on her wall.

she then captioned it.

I want to get pregnant already
This is so cute

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/i-want-to-get-pregnant-curvy-pretty-nigerian-lady-cries-out-photos/

AND SHE THINKS HER BABY WILL BE CUTE AS THIS LITTLE GIRL grin
Groovenaija360:
Vee Vee Ann on the beat again grin grin

This curvy Nigerian girl will never be happy until she sees her baby bump grin

Please NL guys take this post very serious lol.

This time, she comes through with a serious cry to get pregnant, after she shared a photo of a cute and lovely white baby on her wall.

she then captioned it.

I want to get pregnant already
This is so cute

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/i-want-to-get-pregnant-curvy-pretty-nigerian-lady-cries-out-photos/

AND SHE THINKS HER BABY WILL BE CUTE AS THIS LITTLE GIRL
Re: "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo by orisaa: 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
Bdjshdhfushdhfjsusjfjt
Re: "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo by Sike(m): 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
Make she go get pregnant
Re: "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo by cubzy: 1:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
Tell her to come my sack is full i've been looking for a way to offload it
Re: "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo by Ojemedad: 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
thesicilian:
From 2018 I won't comment on stupid threads.

Me too, NL is becoming is dump site for waste

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo by daymol(m): 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
ish!!
Re: "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo by Tonytonex(m): 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
thesicilian:
From 2018 I won't comment on stupid threads.
LOL
Re: "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo by Johnsown1(m): 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
mount Zion face
Re: "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo by banguroughly(m): 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
Call this number if you wanna get pregnant
Re: "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
No problems! i will get her pregnant, and the child will definitely look like me tongue
Re: "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo by Martin0(m): 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
gypsey:
No problems! i will get her pregnant, and the child will definitely look like me tongue

Hahahahcheesy
Exactlygrin
Re: "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo by sexyboy193: 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
guys plenty outside now....go and pick one. odee
Re: "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo by kamantan(m): 8:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
get a good spark plug for ur socket

Re: "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo by Heirmonga: 12:21am On Dec 19, 2017
The kid is so adorable...
But why would the lady post that unflattering pic of her self? undecided
NO OFFENCE TO THOUGH
Just saying my mind smiley
Re: "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo by Pussyisgud: 1:31pm On Jan 10
DaddyKross:
Tell her to slide into my DM sad
You be he goat?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy / Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.