Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

ADVICE: I've Gotten 2 Admissions, Which One Should I Choose? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ADVICE: I've Gotten 2 Admissions, Which One Should I Choose? (33824 Views)

After 5 Years Of Trying, I've Been Admitted Finally / Has Anyone Gotten His Uniben Transcript? / I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ADVICE: I've Gotten 2 Admissions, Which One Should I Choose? by TRAILBLAIZER: 11:52am On Dec 16, 2017
Jman06:
The email address i used for this account is not working anymore.
contact via whatsapp 09069979130

1 Like

Re: ADVICE: I've Gotten 2 Admissions, Which One Should I Choose? by bubulistic(m): 11:53am On Dec 16, 2017
comrChris:
Point of correction you have only one admission which is pharmacy, Jupeb is just a program to give you admission and you are not through with it yet.

I'm very sure you are doing that your jupeb in Unizik, ask anybody that has done either jupeb,prescience or diploma in unizik,he or she will tell you how frustrating its to do stuff like that in unizik, they don't care about your admission but the money they will make from you. I did prescience in unizik,i know what am saying, i also have two 2017 jupeb results i collected for my friends sister n brother. You will be shocked if you see what they scored.

My advice, if you can pause that pharmacy and see the end of you jupeb fine, but if it won't work stick to your pharmacy

Baba you follow us do Jupeb this year for unizik??
Re: ADVICE: I've Gotten 2 Admissions, Which One Should I Choose? by Damitism: 11:55am On Dec 16, 2017
prevailer247:
what courses did u do in your year one?
It just some things we did in secondary school though a bit advance. Pharmacy courses started in 200l.
Re: ADVICE: I've Gotten 2 Admissions, Which One Should I Choose? by GambaOsaka: 12:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jman06:
Id1otic imbeciile! Your post was very clear to me. You implied that the poster shouldn't study pharmacy because she will end up as a sales rep.

I know you type of 'medical rep'. All those B.Sc biochemistry/microbiology with zero knowledge of drugs who are employed by 'dagbo' companies, and because they can't detail products effectively to doctors and pharmacists to generate sales, they are kicked out to the bin as they don't meet target. That's your type!
The truth is that you are not qualified for the job but because some companies want to cut cost, they employ your type only to find out that you can't perform and kick your asxz out. Many companies are now realizing that the best people to do that job are Pharmacists, hence they pay them well to get the job done.

Why am i even wasting my precious time on a classless f00l like you

Get off my mention imbeciile!!!
I won't respond to you again.

Kilagbe kiloju

Monkey boy....
Again you are getting it wrong with mindless assumptions.

Why are you so pained?
You are currently frustrated by something?

Why don't you GROW UP and stop all these online rants and chest beating?

GBENGA or whatever your nane is, you better face reality and sit up , else you will remain frustrated all your miserable life.

Monkey boy
Re: ADVICE: I've Gotten 2 Admissions, Which One Should I Choose? by Jman06(m): 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
TRAILBLAIZER:
contact via whatsapp 09069979130
You are on whatsapp, right?
Re: ADVICE: I've Gotten 2 Admissions, Which One Should I Choose? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
Guy u better stick with pharmacy don't thread where even angels fear to thread.a bird in hand is beta Dan 2 in d bush.focus on our pharmacy
Re: ADVICE: I've Gotten 2 Admissions, Which One Should I Choose? by prevailer247(f): 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
Damitism:
It just some things we did in secondary school though a bit advance. Pharmacy courses started in 200l.
whats the school fees and also must one pay the school fees to be allowed to take exams?
Re: ADVICE: I've Gotten 2 Admissions, Which One Should I Choose? by ojayfrancis(m): 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
comrChris:
Point of correction you have only one admission which is pharmacy, Jupeb is just a program to give you admission and you are not through with it yet.

I'm very sure you are doing that your jupeb in Unizik, ask anybody that has done either jupeb,prescience or diploma in unizik,he or she will tell you how frustrating its to do stuff like that in unizik, they don't care about your admission but the money they will make from you. I did prescience in unizik,i know what am saying, i also have two 2017 jupeb results i collected for my friends sister n brother. You will be shocked if you see what they scored.

My advice, if you can pause that pharmacy and see the end of you jupeb fine, but if it won't work stick to your pharmacy

hello,pls am planing to do presci in unizik and i will like to know about ur xperiences dere pls..i plan to go for radiography,how competitive is it and am i certain of admission?do they provide accomodation for deir presci students and is d admission list posted online...
Re: ADVICE: I've Gotten 2 Admissions, Which One Should I Choose? by chineduemmao: 2:43am On Jan 07, 2018
Re: ADVICE: I've Gotten 2 Admissions, Which One Should I Choose? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
prevailer247:
this is my fourth time, already forgone 2 admissions just to accomplish the only thing i feel my life depends on my emotions are very clear i do not see myself as a pharmacist. am now considering pharmacy b/c i think i've held on long enough still a good part of me wants 2 continue pushing
How far with your studies now?
Keep pushing please
Re: ADVICE: I've Gotten 2 Admissions, Which One Should I Choose? by Julidab: 1:02am On Jan 21, 2019
isii:
im currently a medical student in Ansu and if you ask me,just go for the pharmacy..getting medicine is really hard now plus the high fees..
pharmacy is a lot better and safe..so you dont end up wasting your time.start with the pharmacy then if by God's grace you get medicine,then you switch.
Deferment is really hard here..
hi. what level are you now. pls I need some enquiry from you. am an applicant
Re: ADVICE: I've Gotten 2 Admissions, Which One Should I Choose? by isii(f): 12:34am On Feb 06, 2019
Julidab:

hi. what level are you now. pls I need some enquiry from you. am an applicant

600l....
Re: ADVICE: I've Gotten 2 Admissions, Which One Should I Choose? by RexKexMilannn(m): 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
isii:

600l....
Isioma literally means 'Good Head', yea?
Re: ADVICE: I've Gotten 2 Admissions, Which One Should I Choose? by Mohammedekete: 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
KngGezy:

I can't believe this post.You don't want to leave jupeb?A jupeb that you have not known the outcome .Something that you'll still have to reapply for a admission that is not secured.My advice is that you should go and do pharmacy.
you don't have to believe to be of help dear...all these I don't believe mentality should leave African brain...do for love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) / JAMB Introduces Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) For 2017/18 Admission / Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.