Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

THE CONVERT: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / THE CONVERT: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus (1887 Views)

Why I Left Islam [my Story] / Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo / Equating Islam To Terrorism Is Foolish - Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE CONVERT: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by abduljabbar4(m): 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
kachi19:

Daniel Kish rare case of echo mobility and good work his doing... But we're talking here about the supernatural. Like i said there are many healers i know especially in Delta state where i grew up... but christianity isn't about performing miracles. there are processes like preparation of the mind and body thru the world before the healing begins... You say it like its as easy as stealing a candy from a baby. you prep a patient and anaesthetic and proper case reading before diving to surgery my brother. Who nor go nor know. u can't sit in your hut there day and night and pretend you know something lmfao... you need proper enlightenment. People get healed everyday even without laying a hand on them... There are places trust me where people had given up their job to follow christ and liberate people... stop acting like u know anything Odogwu grin
Re: THE CONVERT: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by abduljabbar4(m): 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
kachi19:

Daniel Kish rare case of echo mobility and good work his doing... But we're talking here about the supernatural. Like i said there are many healers i know especially in Delta state where i grew up... but christianity isn't about performing miracles. there are processes like preparation of the mind and body thru the world before the healing begins... You say it like its as easy as stealing a candy from a baby. you prep a patient and anaesthetic and proper case reading before diving to surgery my brother. Who nor go nor know. u can't sit in your hut there day and night and pretend you know something lmfao... you need proper enlightenment. People get healed everyday even without laying a hand on them... There are places trust me where people had given up their job to follow christ and liberate people... stop acting like u know anything Odogwu grin

so cant that pastor of yours at least heal his fellow pastors(who are definitely faithful enough)?

Please i need to know the person that certified you as a medical doctor
Re: THE CONVERT: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by analize701: 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
abduljabbar4:

Im not a liar like yahweh

And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents.…
— Mark 16:17,18

John 14:12

“Truly, truly, I say to you,
x whoever believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I yam going to the Father.

No wonder there are fake miracles every where and indeed, your pastors have surpassed him in that aspect
At least there are fake miracles, show moharmads miracles. even one.

Hey, i have indulged you dirty muslim enough. Now gerautttttt.
Re: THE CONVERT: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by kachi19: 11:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
abduljabbar4:

so cant that pastor of yours at least heal his fellow pastors(who are definitely faithful enough)?

Please i need to know the person that certified you as a medical doctor

Your grandfather the native doctor... the one who does the charms for pastors grin All you Mohammadians Losening your bolts over christian affair claiming to be studying the bible and point of the silliest of facts and blaming pastors all over like their the best problems u Mohammadians have got. All you done here is whine and gouche and taunt and flaunt your silliness. Yet you haven't point out any incriminating fact about christ and talking about pastors like they're the foundations or origins of christianity. Well i just ordered a Quran in English two months ago tho too busy to read lemme see what that drunk monk turn prophet (who probably the mentor of our modern day christian "prophets", all euphemism intended) grin And so i can be "Enlightened" and shown "Peace" lmao grin Cheers mates
Re: THE CONVERT: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by kachi19: 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
abduljabbar4:

So you mean even pastors with cancer cannot be healed because they dont have a great amount of faith? interesting. If you are truly a medical doctor then im disappointed in you. Your uni should refund your school fees ASAP

Sorry i didn't get you!!
Re: THE CONVERT: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by coolqayy(m): 11:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
i dont see any reason in the story.meanwhile you can read this to see reasons to be a muslim.http://www.patheos.com/blogs/askamuslim/2017/10/10-reasons-believe-jesus-preached-islam/
Re: THE CONVERT: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by coolqayy(m): 12:07am On Dec 16, 2017
kachi take it easy you are christian i am a muslim .please there is no compulsion in religion still let the truth set you right.read your bible from genesis to revelations ,not only the quota quoted for you then u shall see the light.if its too voluminous read http://www.patheos.com/blogs/askamuslim/2017/10/10-reasons-believe-jesus-preached-islam/
Re: THE CONVERT: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by Zenithpeak(m): 3:42am On Dec 16, 2017
dpsam:
Touching.
God is not willing for anyone to perish.
Read a book on this called, " i dared to call him father" on how a Muslim lady based in iraq in search of the truth met Jesus and had divine encounters leading to her salvation.

Balquis.... The life and death of that woman is amazing.
Re: THE CONVERT: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by abduljabbar4(m): 9:39am On Dec 16, 2017
kachi19:

Your grandfather the native doctor... the one who does the charms for pastors grin All you Mohammadians Losening your bolts over christian affair claiming to be studying the bible and point of the silliest of facts and blaming pastors all over like their the best problems u Mohammadians have got. All you done here is whine and gouche and taunt and flaunt your silliness. Yet you haven't point out any incriminating fact about christ and talking about pastors like they're the foundations or origins of christianity. Well i just ordered a Quran in English two months ago tho too busy to read lemme see what that drunk monk turn prophet (who probably the mentor of our modern day christian "prophets", all euphemism intended) grin And so i can be "Enlightened" and shown "Peace" lmao grin Cheers mates

so we are the ones that find charms for your pastors?cheesy
Re: THE CONVERT: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus by kachi19: 10:22am On Dec 16, 2017
abduljabbar4:

so we are the ones that find charms for your pastors?cheesy

Possibly... corrupting our good 'ol pastors and "Prophets" grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage / Here Are 70 Major Sins In Islam ( Picture ) / What Are Your Chances Of Being Saved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.