Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) (4192 Views)

Is It True That The Person That Sang This Song Is A Nairalander(pics) / Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) / Who Copied Who In This Photo?check Out A Nairalander's Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
So i stopped over at a slot yesterday to get a phone for a friend of mine that is celebrating her birthday today.
When i entered, and started looking for which phone to buy, i heard a girlish voice called me by my monicker.

I was so surprise coz known of my friends knows me as 'Caringguy' offline.. But it was obvious that voice is a nairalander..
So i told my friend to wait behind so i can go find out who she is.

To cut the story short, she told me that she is a nairalander and she won't tell me her monicker, coz i was going to create a thread about itcheesy
I even blessed her with 1k sef, but still she didn't tell me her name..

Listen, why i created this post is to tell you that i will be coming over to your work place tomorrow, so get ready coz i shall take you out for lunch wink

I sacrifice my sleep for slips..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
If I talk now, they'll say I'm hating on a nigga

Lemme just keep moving

7 Likes

Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by Archangel15: 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
Lemme pass some useful information here sha.

How to cook Spinach

Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the spinach to the skillet and cover; allow to cook 5 minutes. Stir in the garlic salt and cover again for another 5 minutes; remove from heat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese to serve.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
NoFavors:
If I talk now, they'll say I'm hating on a nigga

Lemme just keep moving
Go ahead and talk, it's allowed!
Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
Airforce1, it's like Caringguy is going to beat you to attention seeking soon.

13 Likes

Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by Kelblaq(m): 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
King Ayayo
Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by RoyalBlak007: 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
《Blowing Money Fast》

€ńjoy ¥ôurself grin <Life is shåt>

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by RoyalBlak007: 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
kimbraa:
Airfce1, it's like Caguy is going to beat you to attention seeking soon.

He needs

to up his game? grin

3 Likes

Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by Airforce1(m): 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
kimbraa:
Don't you ever mention me in your miserable life ever again

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
kimbraa:
Air.force1, it's like Caring.guy is going to beat you to attention seeking soon.
Airforce1 is still leading grin

But if these two guys present for nl party e go make sense die o grin
Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

He needs

to up his game? grin
Exactly. grin
Airforce1:

Shut up, my friend.

2 Likes

Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by IamAirforce1: 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
kimbraa:
Exactly. ;DShut up, my friend.

Stop mistaking me.for your father you abuse at will

5 Likes

Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by Archangel15: 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
Airforce1:

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
LordOfSamosa:
Airforce1 is still leading grin
He's leading 'cause he does it often while Caringguy does it once in a while. But the Caringguy of a moniker stands a better chance of taking Airforce1 off the streets if he's consistent with with, and his looks is a plus for him. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by RoyalBlak007: 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
gringringringrin
Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Stop mistaking me.for your father you abuse at will
Who be this one?.
Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
kimbraa:
He's leading 'cause he does it often while Carin.gguy does it once in a while. But the Carin.gguy of a moniker stands a better chance of taking Airfo.rce1 off the streets if he's consistent with with, and his looks is a plus for him. grin
Lol you are right o,,, Caringuy dope sha...cheesy
Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
careful bro! nuffin gud cum easy when it too gud to be true, get scared bro.
Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by 2Direct(m): 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
Airforce1:

I see how you always switch to your alt account each time you want to do a dirty job

2 Likes

Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by RoyalBlak007: 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
Make sure you hit it grin
#AmOut
Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
mistel:
careful bro!
nuffin gud cum easy
when it too gud to be true, get scared bro.
Scared of what
Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
LordOfSamosa:
Lol you are right o,,, Caringuy dope sha...cheesy
Any day or time, better looking than Airforce1, and it comes naturally.
Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by TheManofTomorrow(m): 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
Why do you like posting a girls picture online without their permission.Don't you think its uncalled for?

1 Like

Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by Fmartin(m): 12:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
kimbraa:
d guy go be like,

how i go take handle this caringguy?

Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
kimbraa:
Any day or time, better looking than Airf.orce1, and it comes naturally.
Hope you are not crushing on him already? cheesy
Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
Caringguy:
Go ahead and talk, it's allowed!
Nothing to say man. Enjoy yourself smiley

2 Likes

Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
LordOfSamosa:
Hope you are not crushing on him already? cheesy
I don't have a crush on Nairaland. grin
Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
kimbraa:
I don't have a crush on Nairaland. grin
I know you do grin grin
Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by Safiaa(f): 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
Heeeddiott. Smh
Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
LordOfSamosa:
I know you do grin grin
How would you know that?. The only man I'm crushing on is Kit Harrington. grin
Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
kimbraa:
How would you know that?. The only man I'm crushing on is Kit Harrington. grin
Lol keep on crushing on someone you are not going to meet in the next 5 generations undecided

1 Like

Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
LordOfSamosa:
Lol keep on crushing on someone you are not going to meet in the next 5 generations undecided
That's why it's a crush. You needn't meet them in person. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three (3) Types Of Smell In The Bedroom After Marriage / My Babe Just Broke Up With Me And Am Releasing Her Sextape Now (pictures) / Cyber Romance And True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.