Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) (4203 Views)

Is It True That The Person That Sang This Song Is A Nairalander(pics) / Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) / Who Copied Who In This Photo?check Out A Nairalander's Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by Jodha(f): 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
Archangel15:
Lemme pass some useful information here sha.

How to cook Spinach

Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the spinach to the skillet and cover; allow to cook 5 minutes. Stir in the garlic salt and cover again for another 5 minutes; remove from heat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese to serve.

Yhur info was really useful...I'll try it out....at least someone gave us something MEANINGFUL on this thread...
Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by QueenSekxy(f): 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
hei,,airforce brother undecided
Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by iamJ(m): 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
wetin this one dey wear? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy we knw una kind spits

Cheap and local clothes
Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
iamJ:
wetin this one dey wear? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy we knw una kind spits

Cheap and local clothes
You always seems to amaze me with your broke mentality.; D
Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by iamJ(m): 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
Caringguy:
You always seems to amaze me with your broke mentality.; D
u amaze me too with ur unending desire to gain relevance here, to waka round obalende done tire u?

2 Likes

Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by kaycee125: 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
Mechie onu
QueenSekxy:
hei,,airforce brother undecided

Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
Airforce1:

Don't you ever mention me in your miserable life ever again
Instead of you to offer her vote of thanks for trying to make you grow up really fast into a man, you're warning her.

2 Likes

Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
kimbraa:
Airforce1, it's like Caringguy is going to beat you to attention seeking soon.

He can’t beat Airforce1. Not in this life. He is still looking for a date, Airforce is dating already. Even if he starts dating, I doubt his gf will ever cook and serve him indomie, ovaltine, aboki sugar and aboki sachet milk,bread, tomato and egg (fried) or omelette with several sticks of cigarette for breakfast.

Does he even have a swaggalicious elder brother with pot belly and tattered jeans?

Airforce1 has no rival.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by Airforce1(m): 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
gbosaa:

He can’t beat Airforce1. Not in this life. He is still looking for a date, Airforce is dating already. Even if he starts dating, I doubt his gf will ever cook and serve him indomie, ovaltine, aboki sugar and aboki sachet milk,bread, tomato and egg (fried) or omelette with several sticks of cigarette for breakfast.

Does he even have a swaggalicious elder brother with pot belly and tattered jeans?

Airforce1 has no rival.

Lool cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

These small boys sef
Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by adelacuna(m): 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
kimbraa:
Airforce1, it's like Caringguy is going to beat you to attention seeking soon.
I really think so too
Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by press005: 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
kimbraa:
Any day or time, better looking than Airforce1, and it comes naturally.

hey, Kimbraa, stop d physical comparison...both looks gud.
Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
Caringguy:
So i stopped over at a slot yesterday to get a phone for a friend of mine that is celebrating her birthday today.
When i entered, and started looking for which phone to buy, i heard a girlish voice called me by my monicker.

I was so surprise coz known of my friends knows me as 'Caringguy' offline.. But it was obvious that voice is a nairalander..
So i told my friend to wait behind so i can go find out who she is.

To cut the story short, she told me that she is a nairalander and she won't tell me her monicker, coz i was going to create a thread about itcheesy
I even blessed her with 1k sef, but still she didn't tell me her name..

Listen, why i created this post is to tell you that i will be coming over to your work place tomorrow, so get ready coz i shall take you out for lunch wink

I sacrifice my sleep for slips..

is that Slot at Saka Tinubu ?
Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by cupidhero(m): 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2017
Caringguy:
So i stopped over at a slot yesterday to get a phone for a friend of mine that is celebrating her birthday today.
When i entered, and started looking for which phone to buy, i heard a girlish voice called me by my monicker.

I was so surprise coz known of my friends knows me as 'Caringguy' offline.. But it was obvious that voice is a nairalander..

To cut the story short, she told me that she is a nairalander and she won't tell me her monicker, coz i was going to create a thread about itcheesy

Listen, why i created this post is to tell you that i will be coming over to your work place tomorrow, so get ready coz i shall take you out for lunch wink

Ogbeni calm down o. If you actually collect slip na real Cuban links you go wear and not that featherweight piece of metal. Take caution.
Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by BluntBoy(m): 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
kimbraa:
He's leading 'cause he does it often while Caringguy does it once in a while. But the Caringguy of a moniker stands a better chance of taking Airforce1 off the streets if he's consistent with with, and his looks is a plus for him. grin

You are right. Caringguy could run Airforce off the street of attention-seeking very soon.
Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
BluntBoy:

You are right. Caringg.uy could run Airforce off the street of attention-seeking very soon.
Lol una nor well o grin
Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
cupidhero:

Ogbeni calm down o. If you actually collect slip na real Cuban links you go wear and not that featherweight piece of metal. Take caution.
Who be this one again
Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by Airforce1(m): 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
Caringguy:
Lol una nor well o grin

Dem dey wyne you now and you dey happy
Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
Same reason she didn't want to give you her moniker.

Kiss and tell.
Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
Airforce1:

Dem dey wyne you now and you dey happy
Who wyning don help
Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
Airforce1 and Caringguy na G-boys, no doubt.
hope una two go come the Nl party?
Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by habsydiamond(m): 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
She said is a nairalander with pix but Na man be the she we dey see for pix...why u no kuku say make we rate Ur pix...wey we for gladly do....I won't comment further...
Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by Papoose269(m): 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
Everybody just dey yarn caringguy better than airforce1. Make una chill abeg. Do what makes you happy no matter what world people might say. Personally I think both of them give us reason to laugh. Keep on being real caringguy and airforce1. Good bless the hustle
Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by Ogbenimax(m): 9:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
Caringguy:

bingo chain cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by bularvz: 11:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
Archangel15:
Lemme pass some useful information here sha.

How to cook Spinach

Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the spinach to the skillet and cover; allow to cook 5 minutes. Stir in the garlic salt and cover again for another 5 minutes; remove from heat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese to serve.
Where did you get Parmesan cheese?
Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by romade: 11:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
Some reasons why obasanjo never dabbed during his presidency celebration. Now buhari dabbed people are complaining.
Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
Kelblaq:
King Ayayo

Happy birthday, Kelblaq... smiley
Re: She Claims That She's A Nairalander(pics) by Kelblaq(m): 8:25am On Dec 25, 2017
PrimadonnaO:

Happy birthday, Kelblaq... smiley
Thanks ma'am smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Enjoy Sex Up To Three Hours / "This People Are Crazy, During Fasting" - Lovers Caught Making Love On A Roof / My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.