Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys (4865 Views)

Why Do Most Nairaland Men Think Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Body? / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Except Sex What Else Does A Girl Contribute In A Relationship?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
Today i asked one of my guy friend why men only love talking and demanding sex from women and the man told me ''what else do women have to offer except sex? Most are bitches'' its so sad men think this way of women. No wonder many women are raped and forced into prostitution. Always bodyshamed. In a way i blame some women for depending on men for everything while they just laugh at you behind your back. I see families where the husband beats up the wife when she denies him of sex, even in relationships, if you deny your boyfriend of sex, he says you don't love him. Its all about sex. Women only seen as sex objects, even when she is depressed, all they talk about is sex. No wonder a girl can't keep friends with a guy anymore . Even before a guy helps a woman, he demands for sex first. There are lot of great women out there and you women need to stop selling yourself so cheap.�

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by paulolee(m): 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
the girls dm know....they cnt ague...dts wat 90% of them can offer....the other 10% are rare to find and goodluck on Ur search bcoz naija gals are jus too funny...
they are currently broke n jobless but allegic to broke n hustling guys and the rich ones are looking for those richer than them to still pay their bills...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
paulolee:
the girls dm know....they cnt ague...dts wat 90% of them can offer....the other 10% are rare to find..
i think its the way many of them were raised up. To always be depending on men for things. Men hitting on them always buying them things to win their hearts, always complimenting their looks and spoiling them makes many of them lazy and feel only their As$ and boob$ is needed to make it in life

7 Likes

Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by emkz: 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
Women have a lot to offer. A woman helped me in my finances that was almost ruined by another woman. A woman gave me a loan when I was broke. A woman gave me food when I was jobless. A woman gave me recharge cards when I was jobless. A woman linked me up to win a contract some years ago. A woman shared some of the profits in a job I marginally participated in. A woman gave me career advise. A woman helped me secure a consulting job in her company that paid twice my salary. A woman sponsored part of my education, women gave me support in some dire moments: when my former manager wanted to get me fired, women mobilized to protest to the CEOs office.

What kind of women do you meet? What values do they have? I think a woman has a lot to offer than sex.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by Juliusmomoh: 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
paulolee:
the girls dm know....they cnt ague...dts wat 90% of them can offer....the other 10% are rare to find..
Woman only offer sex because that is what all men keep asking for...
Do you ask her for long life and prosperity and she refuse undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by Sheina(f): 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
paulolee:
Some men also have nothing sensible to ask,only sex,some don't even think beyond it,not withstanding the kind of girl.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by Sheina(f): 7:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Woman only offer sex because that is what all men keep asking for...
Do you ask her for long life and prosperity and she refuse undecided undecided
You're wise
Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by Sundrus: 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
Oya OP wetin u fit offer ur boyfriend apart from sex?
Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by Froshloaded: 8:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
The boy is absolutely right, the only mistake he made is not putting Nigerian women

6 Likes

Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by khingTony(m): 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
You are getting this wrong, women have a lot to offer actually, a random woman can help you, just like someone mentioned earlier, a woman fed him when he was broke.

But what most guys are saying here on nairaland and maybe offline is that "Asides sex in a romantic relationship women have an almost negligible offering"

11 Likes

Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by sammysneh(m): 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
emkz:
Women have a lot to offer. A woman helped me in my finances that was almost ruined by another woman. A woman gave me a loan when I was broke. A woman gave me food when I was jobless. A woman gave me recharge cards when I was jobless. A woman linked me up to win a contract some years ago. A woman shared some of the profits in a job I marginally participated in. A woman gave me career advise. A woman helped me secure a consulting job in her company that paid twice my salary. A woman sponsored part of my education, women gave me support in some dire moments: when my former manager wanted to get me fired, women mobilized to protest to the CEOs office.

What kind of women do you meet? What values do they have? I think a woman has a lot to offer than sex.

wow, Am impressed but they are very rare

Theses days most girls only think of sex and money

2 Likes

Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
Sundrus:
Oya OP wetin u fit offer ur boyfriend apart from sex?
imagine me chatting with a man for long. I was always a good friend to him. One day i was in need of a loan, i just asked him to help me for money and till that day he doesn't reply my message anymore lol. Many do that, once you mention money to them, that's the end but if it is sex, you get them excited.

3 Likes

Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by FanOfMyself: 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
You don't even know for sure if you are male or female. get your gender clarified transgendered

1 Like

Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by Shortyy(f): 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
That's what I'm saying. If girls can, regardless of societal pressure, work hard and fend for themselves. I'll then see how they'll be downgraded every day.

A guy will collect your number only to be inviting you to his house shamelessly. What irritates me is the audacity they have.

If some women don't give them that privilege, trust me they'll be seeing women differently apart from just sex objects.

Even if a woman has nothing to offer you in a relationship, kukuma leave her alone. Don't ask her out, and don't date any of them either. Stay on your own and leave them and their joblessness alone.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by Sundrus: 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
IntersexSherry:
imagine me chatting with a man for long. I was always a good friend to him. One day i was in need of a loan, i just asked him to help me for money and till that day he doesn't reply my message anymore lol. Many do that, once you mention money to them, that's the end but if it is sex, you get them excited.
lol... But u never answer my question.
Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
FanOfMyself:
You don't even know for sure if you are male or female. get your gender clarified transgendered
ignored*
Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
Shortyy:
That's what I'm saying. If girls can, regardless of societal pressure, work hard and fend for themselves. I'll then see how they'll be downgraded every day.

A guy will collect your number only to be inviting you to his house shamelessly. What irritates me is the audacity they have.

If some women don't give them that privilege, trust me they'll be seeing women differently apart from just sex objects.

Even if a woman has nothing to offer you in a relationship, kukuma leave her alone. Don't ask her out, and don't date any of them either. Stay on your own and leave them and their joblessness alone.

true
Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by emkz: 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
sammysneh:

wow, Am impressed but they are very rare

Theses days most girls only think of sex and money

Cut them off. I have a few like that. If you are not adding value, how will the sex make sense?
Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by fati2001(m): 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
95 % of Men have nothing to offer and collect in relationship apart from sex... ESPECIALLY RIVER NAIJA MEN.

AND THE 5 PERCENT ARE RARE.

IT'S BY MISTAKE WE CAN FIND 1 % OF THE GOOD AND POWERFUL GEM IN NINEZERIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
fati2001:
95 % of Men have nothing to offer and collect in relationship apart from sex... ESPECIALLY RIVER NAIJA MEN.

AND THE 5 PERCENT ARE RARE.

lol its because these men are idiots that's why they only see women as sex objects.

1 Like

Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by princehaxky(m): 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
I don't think so
Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by fati2001(m): 9:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
IntersexSherry:
lol its because these men are idiots that's why they only see women as sex objects.

no, but you are right for once. THOSE MEN ARE IDIOTS. BECAUSE THEY MINGLE WITH THEIR TYPES.

1 Like

Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
Now that's absolutely not true.A woman can be a lots to a man depending on your relation with her.

An intellectually sound woman is the "case study" here.when you come across this kind sex won't even matter that much trust me,they are dream Chasers and that means a lot to them.Independence is their watch word.

The kind of women you attract tells a lot about the momentum and energy you radiate.

At the end of the day if sex is all they've got according to OP that in itself is a lot too though to ease our stress after a rough day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
fati2001:

no, but you are right for once. THOSE MEN ARE IDIOTS. BECAUSE THEY MINGLE WITH THEIR TYPES.
lets not forget peer pressure bad influence. Some guys will teach their fellow guys not to respect women
Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by fati2001(m): 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
IntersexSherry:
lets not forget peer pressure.

yeah, peer pressure.... but if you are wise you can overcome them.
Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
fati2001:

yeah, peer pressure.... but if you are wise you can overcome them.
nothing influences people more than Friends..

5 Likes

Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
If you follow good friends, they will teach you how to respect women. But all these boys choose to follow ashewo boys as friends that will be deceiving you all

1 Like

Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
Now that's absolutely not true.A woman can be a lots to a man depending on your relation with her.

An intellectually sound woman is the "case study" here.when you come across this kind sex won't even matter that much trust me,they are dream Chasers and that means a lot to them.Independence is their watch word.

The kind of women you attract tells a lot about the momentum and energy you radiate.

At the end of the day if sex is all they've got according to OP that in itself is a lot too though to ease our stress after a rough day.

[b][/b]
Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by TheCork(m): 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Today i asked one of my guy friend why men only love talking and demanding sex from women and the man told me ''what else do women have to offer except sex? Most are bitches'' its so sad men think this way of women. No wonder many women are raped and forced into prostitution. Always bodyshamed. In a way i blame some women for depending on men for everything while they just laugh at you behind your back. I see families where the husband beats up the wife when she denies him of sex, even in relationships, if you deny your boyfriend of sex, he says you don't love him. Its all about sex. Women only seen as sex objects, even when she is depressed, all they talk about is sex. No wonder a girl can't keep friends with a guy anymore . Even before a guy helps a woman, he demands for sex first. There are lot of great women out there and you women need to stop selling yourself so cheap.�

angry
Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by fati2001(m): 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
IntersexSherry:
nothing influences people more than Friends..

so you have to watch out the type of companies you are rolling with.

1 Like

Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by fati2001(m): 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
IntersexSherry:
But all these boys choose to follow ashewo boys as friends that will be deceiving you all

ARE THOSE WITH LOW SELF ESTEEM.
Re: Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
When women ask for sex men give it to them
But when men ask for sex they'll say they're tired. Something men can't do.

Back to the topic
Am a guy and you as a girl you're asking Money from me and whereas you have parents,you didn't ask them for it.
OK let's assume your parents can't give you.can't you work??
Modified--->>> girls when you ask guy's for money without you doing anything for him indirectly you're telling him he his stupid.
So he will definitely ask you for sex to show you that he is not stupid ✔

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Money Issues From Ruining My Marriage Or Relationship? / Nigerian Lady Breaks Internet After Sharing Photos Of Her Deep Facial Dimple / Cant Someone Hook Up On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.