Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,061 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

How Can I Make The Moves When She Comes Around? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Make The Moves When She Comes Around? (793 Views)

6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting / Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over / Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make The Moves When She Comes Around? by blesbeatz(m): 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2010
see i have this girl i want to take down, but each time she comes around i am completely dum undecided,depite the fact i no she wil want it to,hey am also afraid of her turnin me down cz that will be the end of my life.belief in takin risk but dont know of this one.am i the one to even make the first move? plsss someone say something cz am going crazy
Re: How Can I Make The Moves When She Comes Around? by Etinoh(m): 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2010
Fear fear no dey rich.guy.if u can't do it ur normal self.get drunk n move by spirit of drunk.may be u wil have d buldness b/cus as i c u fear full ur body.
Re: How Can I Make The Moves When She Comes Around? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2010
I like the way you put it like, "take her down". You wrestling with this task indeed haha. Well I think you should go buy liver and eat. NOW, GO TAKE DOWN THAT GIRL AND END THE SHIT IMMEDIATELY. GO BOY!!! DONT LOOK BACK.
Re: How Can I Make The Moves When She Comes Around? by mrperfect(m): 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2010
What do you mean by "want to take down"?
Re: How Can I Make The Moves When She Comes Around? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 01, 2010
We are stronger then our fears grin grin grin grin grin just say the thing jor, U will not get beheaded if U do.
Re: How Can I Make The Moves When She Comes Around? by daduke2k(m): 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2010
Dang bro, u suck. Ok ,advice. 2 shots of whisky and two wraps of igbo. Am tell U ,ur swagger is gona be d bum.
Re: How Can I Make The Moves When She Comes Around? by violent(m): 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2010
Write it on a paper, leave it on the table and go hide in the toilet till she calls your name!. . . grin
Re: How Can I Make The Moves When She Comes Around? by iice(f): 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2010
^^Rofl.

@OP. . .please get yourself together. You sound worse than a confused woman. Too many darn contradictions.
Re: How Can I Make The Moves When She Comes Around? by tunnytox(m): 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2010
rokiatu:

We are stronger then our fears grin grin grin grin grin just say the thing jor, U will not get beheaded if U do.

na true talk , grin
Re: How Can I Make The Moves When She Comes Around? by nwabuking5(m): 7:06pm On Apr 01, 2010
first step to take. go get her phone number. second step send the number to me. third step u just wait like 2days while i will cornet u after am true with the talking with her on ur behalf. from there u enter. Gudlook
Re: How Can I Make The Moves When She Comes Around? by Etinoh(m): 7:20pm On Apr 01, 2010
nwabuking5:

first step to take. go get her phone number. second step send the number to me. third step u just wait like 2days while i will cornet u after am true with the talking with her on your behalf. from there u enter. Gudlook
oboy dat na Gud idear oo.as him no fit yan d koko mak him do lik dat so dat u go fit help am.
Re: How Can I Make The Moves When She Comes Around? by nwabuking5(m): 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2010
Etinoh my brother am here just to help out oooooooo. even i go still help him when the time to enter bed comes.
Re: How Can I Make The Moves When She Comes Around? by honeric01(m): 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2010
Simple, open psalm 23, then do 100 pushups, after that jog from your house to stadium b4 taking a cold shower, once that's done, u should swallow a raw lizard's liver, trust me, you'd take her down 3 times in 5 mins.
Re: How Can I Make The Moves When She Comes Around? by namun(f): 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2010
why not try touchin ehr lightly,
and try kissin her
she should be able t respond
Re: How Can I Make The Moves When She Comes Around? by yme1(f): 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2010
blesbeatz:

see i have this girl i want to take down, but each time she comes around i am completely dum undecided,depite the fact i no she wil want it to[b],hey am also afraid of her turnin me down cz that will be the end of my life[/b].belief in takin risk but dont know of this one.am i the one to even make the first move? plsss someone say something cz am going crazy
how many guys have you found dead just because they got turned down by a woman?

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do ? / Are Guys With Very High Iqs Boring To Date?! / Do Gals Love Crazy Hair On Guyz?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.