Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,667 members, 7,823,886 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon (4036 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 12 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deeper In Love / 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by anitank(f): 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2012
For my dear male nairalanders who keep complaining about ladies playing hard to get, maybe you actually need to review the way you approach and treat them. That way you might get a YES in no time smiley. Came across this and thought i might share...... Most of you obviously don't like reading long notes but please be patient, i'm sure it would be worth it wink

You don’t have to be loaded or look like Bradley Cooper to successfully reel in women. We polled chick magnets(guys) across the country for their rules of attraction. And we must say, these guys have some secrets worth stealing. Learn first-hand from the masters how to make the ladies swoon:

TELL HER HOW GOOD SHE LOOKS (IN AN UNEXPECTED WAY)
“I’ve found that women love getting compliments on their appearance. I always pick one aspect of how she looks and comment on why I think it’s fantastic. I try to be specific so she feels it’s genuine and not just an attempt to score points (even though that’s sort of what it sometimes is!). Instead of saying something general, like ‘You look nice,’ I might say, ‘I really like your earrings; that shade of blue matches your eyes’ or ‘I love those boots; they make your legs look incredible.’ Women are amazed that I pay that kind of attention and they’re always appreciative.”
– Thom, 37, actor

BE SPONTANEOUS
“One thing women always comment on is that I’m a spontaneous, take-charge kind of guy — and they really like that. If I’m out on a first date and a woman mentions how she used to go bowling a lot when she was a kid, I’ll say, ‘So let’s go bowling right after we finish our dessert.’ Or if it’s winter and the mood strikes, I’ll drive a date to the beach, just to look at the water. I think women like a man who isn’t afraid to act on impulse and do things that really make you enjoy life.”
– Brian, 39

LET HER TALK ABOUT HERSELF AS MUCH AS SHE LIKES
“Most people love talking about themselves, so when I first meet a woman I’m interested in, I’ll ask questions so that she’s doing most of the talking. Not only does it make her happy, but it’s a great way to get to know her — everyone wins! I usually ask about her childhood first: Where did she grow up? Did she like it? What did her parents do? And then I’ll ask questions about her present job, apartment and her goals for the future. Women are drawn to me because it’s clear I’m not just drawn to them for their looks.”
– Danny, 34, graduate student

LAY ON THE CHARM, BUT IN A RELAXED AND HUMOROUS WAY
“In my experience, I get a lot more dates than my friends because I flirt — a lot. I think dating should be a fun, playful experience. So I’m not afraid to approach a woman, but before I launch into a corny pick-up line, I’ll say: ‘Promise me I get a do-over if you hate this opening line.’ Or I’ll go over to an attractive woman and ask her, ‘What’s it like being the prettiest lady in this room?’ I have to say, I think my relaxed, joke-y way of approaching women really works.”
– Tom, 42, architect

PLAN AN UNEXPECTED (BUT FUN) FIRST DATE
“I always try to take a woman on a really different first date — one that will show her that I’m a spontaneous, up-for-anything person. I shy away from the typical dinner or movie options and instead choose something that’s different and cool, yet still within her comfort zone. I can’t say it’s always cheap or easy, but I like the creative challenge of coming up with something memorable and romantic. I’ve arranged for a private, at-home cooking lesson with a chef from one of my favorite restaurants, scheduled a rooftop massage for two and even once took a woman on a helicopter ride over the city. I want her to feel like she’ll always have fun if she continues to see me. And the strategy has been working, knock wood.”
– Michael, 33

MAINTAIN MEANINGFUL EYE CONTACT WITH HER
“When I am with a woman — whether I am talking to her, dancing with her, or eating with her — I make as much eye contact as possible. Not in a creepy way, but in a way that communicates, ‘I am paying attention to you and am genuinely interested in being here with you.’ Essentially, you want to convey that you only have eyes for her, no pun intended. Nothing makes a woman feel more insecure than a guy with whose eyes are darting around the room. I find women respond to this and really open up.”
– Oliver, 33, lawyer

BE TRUE TO YOUR WORD
“Contrary to what you see in the movies and on TV, I think it’s always best to call a woman when you say you are going to call and not play stupid waiting games. What’s that all about? If I tell a woman I’ll call her tomorrow, I do, and I always get a good reaction. In fact, I think it’s sad when women are surprised that I follow up as promised. The right kind of woman doesn’t want a guy who plays games. Treat a lady with respect, and she’ll want to be around you.”
– Jeffrey, 35, sales representative

SOME OLD-FASHIONED CHIVALRY WILL MAKE HER FEEL LIKE A QUEEN
“I admit it’s old-fashioned, but I always open doors for a woman, pull out her chair before she sits and stand when she gets up from the table. Women are sometimes a little surprised by my actions, but ultimately, they appreciate it. A woman once told me that doing those things made her feel like a lady, and that’s what it’s all about. If you treat a woman like a queen, she’ll want you to be her king, so to speak!”
– Larry, 31, lawyer

And its that simple smiley Feel free to add yours if you wish...
Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by chyseth(m): 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2012
i will read ur epistle tomorrow then i can tell u what i derived.
Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by anitank(f): 10:37pm On Nov 26, 2012
chyseth: i will read ur epistle tomorrow then i can tell u what i derived.
Epistle.......lol!!! How typical gringrin
Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2012
chyseth: i will read ur epistle tomorrow then i can tell u what i derived.

I'll read it after my wedding celebration.

I'll never kill myself reading journals and textbook to get a woman to date/marry. If I love you, I'll simply let you know...if perhaps I get a YES....then you'll discover the man in him...

..if this is what it takes (cracking different fake lines written by people with failed marriages, divorcees, desperate bloggers with countless exes) to get a "descent & marriageable lady", then I'll have to travel down to my village.

3 Likes

Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by planetuzor(m): 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
Whose ready ti do all these?
Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by Luxiana19(f): 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2012
Awww..so sweet and so true. If guys could see past using ladies as sexual objects and actually treat girls like humans!!!
Maybe a few guys will learn from this post...
Oh and just once have I had a guy open a car door for me. Although, we weren't going on a date or anything, he was every inch a a guy a girl could actually swoon over. I was like, the girl who snag him up 'ill be damn lucky!

1 Like

Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by Luxiana19(f): 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2012
Awww..so sweet and so true. If guys could see past using ladies as sexual objects and actually treat girls like humans!!!
Oh and just once have I had a guy open a car door for me. Although, we weren't going on a date or anything, he was every inch a a guy a girl could actually swoon over. I was like, the girl who snags him up 'ill be damn lucky!
Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by Ammanda(f): 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2012
ok, I stoped along some where . Too long to finish
Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by anitank(f): 10:59pm On Nov 26, 2012
acidosis™:

I'll read it after my wedding celebration.

I'll never kill myself reading journals and textbook to get a woman to date/marry. If I love you, I'll simply let you know...if perhaps I get a YES....then you'll discover the man in him...

..if this is what it takes (cracking different fake lines written by people with failed marriages, divorcees, desperate bloggers with countless exes) to get a "descent & marriageable lady", then I'll have to travel down to my village.
That's exactly our problem, having a negative attitude towards something even before we start. Relationships and marriages don't fail over night if one or both of the partners are ready to try and keep trying new things to keep them going. Nobody is asking you to kill yourself but trust me if you and your woman just sit there expecting the other person to make the first move, then the relationship would just go sour and you'd be right back from where you started. There's no harm in being romantic honey, and you don't have to rob a bank to be that wink
Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2012
Luxiana19: Awww..so sweet and so true. If guys could see past using ladies as sexual objects and actually treat girls like humans!!!
Oh and just once have I had a guy open a car door for me. Although, we weren't going on a date or anything, he was every inch a a guy a girl could actually swoon over. I was like, the girl who snags him up 'ill be damn lucky!

So a man is REAL because he opens the door of his car for you to sit

You need to watch more of nollywood movies to see the end and motives of emeka ike, nonso et al., despite jumping helter-skelter around their cars like a BRT conductor..

1 Like

Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by dapsy4u2(m): 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2012
Well said. Easily practicable but acceptability is the issue. Most Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ our ladies here in Nigeria will see some these approach as 'long thing', most Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ them are too local †̥ comprhend a suave approach.

1 Like

Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by saintvc(m): 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2012
Only aplicable 4 oyibo girl. Rules dont work for nigeria girls

1 Like

Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by anitank(f): 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
acidosis™:

So a man is REAL because he opens the door of his car for you to sit

You need to watch more of nollywood movies to see the end and motives of emeka ike, nonso et al., despite jumping helter-skelter around their cars like a BRT conductor..
LMAO!!! Guy calm down. it's simply called GESTURES.......and loads of REAL men do it
Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by anitank(f): 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2012
saintvc: Only aplicable 4 oyibo girl. Rules dont work for nigeria girls
I beg to disagree with you. A lot of nigerian girls want real relationships without games, and believe me these 'rules' do work for them also. But because our dear nigerian men already have this bad impression as a result of few salty encounters they've had, the good ones are also suffering
Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
anitank:
That's exactly our problem, having a negative attitude towards something even before we start. Relationships and marriages don't fail over night if one or both of the partners are ready to try and keep trying new things to keep them going. Nobody is asking you to kill yourself but trust me if you and your woman just sit there expecting the other person to make the first move, then the relationship would just go sour and you'd be right back from where you started. There's no harm in being romantic honey, and you don't have to rob a bank to be that wink
Yes, I don't need to rob a bank or crack my head to be romantic.. One thing I believe is, the fact that something worked for A doesn't guarantee the same efficacy for B

Let me give you this fact, what you typed up there is good enough to get a woman on bed, not on the altar..
Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by pleep(m): 11:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
Luxiana19: Awww..so sweet and so true. If guys could see past using ladies as sexual objects and actually treat girls like humans!!!
This is why i dont do shyte for girls ... unless maybe after they prove themselves.

So after aaaaaaallll the cumulative nice things men have done for women, buying them cars, paying for dates, protecting them, tolerating their crap and buying them suya. These dumb broads still get the idea that men don't treat them like human beings. Males will favor a random female stranger over their best friend. We treat women 10X better than we treat other men, its biological! Yet somehow women get the idea that we should do more.

Its unbelievable. skrew these ungrateful bytches.
Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by anitank(f): 11:21pm On Nov 26, 2012
acidosis™:

Yes, I don't need to rob a bank or crack my head to be romantic.. One thing I believe is, the fact that something worked for A doesn't guarantee the same efficacy for B

Let me give you this fact, what you typed up there is good enough to get a woman on bed, not on the altar..
What i typed is good enough to get a woman........wether you take her to bed or the alter all lies in your hand
Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2012
anitank:
What i typed is good enough to get a woman........wether you take her to bed or the alter all lies in your hand
If I try the rules on you, can I have you on bed ?
#no offence
Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by anitank(f): 11:36pm On Nov 26, 2012
acidosis™:

If I try the rules on you, can I have you on bed ?
#no offence
Lol smooth...
and they still wonder why Nigerian girls like playing hard to get undecided
But warning.....you might fall in Love with me cheesy
Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 26, 2012
anitank:
Lol smooth...
and they still wonder why Nigerian girls like playing hard to get undecided
But warning.....you might fall in Love with me cheesy

lol... till then

1 Like

Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by dBard: 11:45pm On Nov 26, 2012
To thine own self be true.. don't put up attitudes u know u won't b able t continue wit in d future. best she accepts u now rather than b disappointed in d future.
That said, chivalry is a dead art that needs reviving. cool

1 Like

Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by Luxiana19(f): 8:00am On Nov 27, 2012
pleep: This is why i dont do shyte for girls ... unless maybe after they prove themselves.

So after aaaaaaallll the cumulative nice things men have done for women, buying them cars, paying for dates, protecting them, tolerating their crap and buying them suya. These dumb broads still get the idea that men don't treat them like human beings. Males will favor a random female stranger over their best friend. We treat women 10X better than we treat other men, its biological! Yet somehow women get the idea that we should do more.

Its unbelievable. skrew these ungrateful bytches.

I really dont have the time to write much, but from what I can tell... Using words like 'dumb broads.., ungrateful bitches...' goes a long way in telling why you're still wanting in the eyes of women...
Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by Kylexb(m): 8:44am On Nov 27, 2012
Gud 1 there..but this wont work for crazy nigerian girls who treat guys like moroons.....
Am dating a gal that her hands are intact..so why will i do the door opening?..huh?
Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by 190theclown: 9:11am On Nov 27, 2012
These are not meant 4 Nigerian girls
Cos all that Nigerian girls care about is your 6digit account balance
And FX 45 infinity Jeep undecided
Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by anitank(f): 9:57am On Nov 27, 2012
190-the-clown:
That's probably because you won't keep your eyes off flashy girls that are obsessed with clutch designer bags, shoes, and brazillian hair etc.

It's hard not to look at them twice when you see them, and you definitely have to keep up with all that when you eventually start dating one.

Try dating the more decent yet classy ones for a change
Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by samsolite(m): 10:54am On Nov 27, 2012
190-the-clown:

What happened to your font colour? is it just me that has noticed...
Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by 190theclown: 11:16am On Nov 27, 2012
^ink got finished so I sent someone to-go get me more ink

1 Like

Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by 190theclown: 11:25am On Nov 27, 2012
anitank:
That's probably because you won't keep your eyes off flashy girls that are obsessed with clutch designer bags, shoes, and brazillian hair etc.

It's hard not to look at them twice when you see them, and you definitely have to keep up with all that when you eventually start dating one.

Try dating the more decent yet classy ones for a change

Am classy myself so I always go for the-classy ones
Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by anitank(f): 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
Kylexb: Gud 1 there..but this wont work for crazy nigerian girls who treat guys like moroons.....
Am dating a gal that her hands are intact..so why will i do the door opening?..huh?
Are you a learner? embarassed
Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by anitank(f): 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2012
190-the-clown:

Am classy myself so I always go for the-classy ones
Good! cool
Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by pleep(m): 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2012
Luxiana19:

I really dont have the time to write much, but from what I can tell... Using words like 'dumb broads.., ungrateful bitches...' goes a long way in telling why you're still wanting in the eyes of women...
You don't know anything about me dumb broad.

Its an all you can eat buffet of attractive mixed chicks over here, you dont need to do any of that holding doors and paying for everything to get a Gf.
and just once have I had a guy open a car door for me.
If u want a quick lay from an insecure girl tho.. i'm sure stuff like this expedites the process
Re: Men Reveal The Moves That Make Women Swoon by Luxiana19(f): 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2012
pleep: You don't know anything about me dumb broad.

Its an all you can eat buffet of attractive mixed chicks over here, you dont need to do any of that holding doors and paying for everything to get a Gf. If u want a quick lay from an insecure girl tho.. i'm sure stuff like this expedites the process

This is a thread for people to express their opinions in a mature way, so let me make it crystal clear to you that are your rudeness and insults are not appreciated. I'm not looking to get into a fight, so please go look elsewhere for someone else to pick on.
As for whatever your take on this issue is, I hope it gets you far with ladies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today Marks 10 Months Of Our Relationship. / My Househelp Asked Me Whether I Love Her And I Told Her... / My Opinion: "Trendy" Ladies Make Better Wives Than "Churchy" Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.