Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) (81381 Views)

Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Marries Zainab Ali Bashir (Photos) / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
HOTsomething:
Man know man

Man know man to join the nigerian police? We have a lot of bad blood flowing in Nigeria and that is why the people hardly make any significant progress. Join nnpc complaint, join supreme court complaint, join army same thing, navy same complaint, become a politician complaimt. Joining the least honorable profession (NPF) and they are still complaing. If a semi illiterate can join the nigerian police, why can't an educated person join also? The same nigeria police whom 99.9% of the people think is reserved for school dropouts and frustrated unintelligent graduates who can't get jobs in bank? You people should fear God at least for once.

5 Likes

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
The guy try ooo. Infact he suppose no dey go work. just make he dry colect salary
erico2k2:

This is why I envy his braveness . He try
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by aminu150(m): 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
lexy2014:
sanusi lamido isn't d son of d late ado bayero. He is his nephew
Sunusi Lamido is married to late Ado Bayero's daughter, the young man is probably her son which makes him grand son to Ado Bayero.
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
hgnbello:

Did he apply 4 d job?

u read d post at all?
how can he apply? when the Emir's son has the job Already grin
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
JoeMaddog:
That's how Nigeria work. Plenty capable young Nigerians applied for this job but it was given to the son of a rich man at the end.... This one that won't go to work sad
I do tell people, Nigeria is who knows who

Why should I celebrate this nonsense?
Shior
I'm sure he didn't undergo the rigorous training others went through during the training. Special VIP treatments

1 Like

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by castrol180(m): 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
Part of northern agenda
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
JoeMaddog:
That's how Nigeria work. Plenty capable young Nigerians applied for this job but it was given to the son of a rich man at the end.... This one that won't go to work sad

Shior

NEPOTISM at work! God bless you, Boss! Our people are too gullible to realize the TRUTH. Fools will forever be FOOLS

5 Likes

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
dieBYfire:

Don't underrated people you meet on Nairaland ! In as much as there are many mad and senseless people on this Forum, they still got some powerful and influential people behind different monikers or as Guest viewers.
Don't think because you rant Sai Baba makes you very intelligent, always pick points and ditch irrelevant post so your life can be better!
The JoeMaddog has a point, but he should also realize that the boy is very qualified, it doesn't mean that buttons were not pressed... This is Nigeria!
Have fun wink

I found out one of my biggest clients is on this forum and I couldn't help but wonder how many people here who could learn or benefit from him might have been rude to him.

In their defence though, nairaland isn't Quora. Every time I find a right thinking person here, my mind is blown.
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by MRLANNISTER(m): 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
JoeMaddog:

Shior

Guy, please stop complaining about life or the success of another person. I have a wonderful job and I never knew anybody in the firm. My previous job was no different. The first day i ever had the company's name was when called for interview.

Why are we so pessimistic about life. Work and make your own success story. Not all is doom and gloom. Wake up, pray, work and succeed.
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Onyiridike(f): 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
erico2k2:

did you care to rrad about his qualifications ? Would you join the police if you have all that??

Read my post again.

I am happy for the young man.

Congratulations to him.
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by edo3(m): 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
jamesibor:

Behold your future IG of Police.
There won't be Nigeria by that time,,moreover,, he is looking confused.
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
This is one of the reasons why Northerners will continue to rule Nigeria . . . They dont run around, they know what to join and where to work, they control the military and slowly the Policy force, it is a matter of time before they own the naval too . . . . Once security of a nation is in your pocket, you have won the battle . . . .
And they are rich too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by lezz(m): 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
Okoroawusa:

So a man with all these qualifications of his doesnot deserve to be ASP simply becos his father is an Emir?

The igbos will ask:"I ga buru ogbenye,buru amosu?"
Meaning:"will u be wretched n still be an obstacle of progress at d same time?"
The point is, it would be difficult getting a southerner with a Western bsc who will stoop to become a police man after an expensive Western education.

The north target the military and paramilitary in the country to entrench their coercive rule.

I will never stop wondering why a former governor to the CBN and current Emir will have his son become a policeman when other plum jobs are in the offing.

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Menzy86(m): 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
JoeMaddog:
I usually don't argue with dunderheads but lemme spare you some few lines.
How many over qualified youth applied for the job before he was picked?
You are obviously living in denial if you think that boy was picked based on qualification.
I must disagree wit ur position bro because as the first son of a first class traditional ruler in Nigeria, he could have gotten himself into much more prestigious and better paying parastatals in Nigeria but he chose d police. I have students who left sec sch in 2014 and have very modest parents who are already in their 3rd yr in d kano police academy. With a buckinham degree, I d son of a commoner will NEVER waste myself in d Nigerian Police. As much as u will wanna look at this, it actually looks very modest to me(if u really understand the extant of influence the emir of kano weilds in Nigeria)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by UncleBob(m): 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
Aboki Na Aboki! Chai see as him resemble my aboki for gate.
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Martin0(m): 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
gypsey:
why worry about what other countries do? grin we should be worrying about what goes on in our own country

Hahahahgringrin @ " ogbeni" ur new namegrin
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by GavelSlam: 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
Maybe Ojukwu joined the army with the hope of being president too.
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
Campusity:
Na wa for people.

If the boy joins Central Bank na problem! If the boy joins NNPC na problem! If him join Armed Forces na problem. Him even join police wey people like me will never care to join.... IT IS STILL A PROBLEM!

I taya!

I tire for my nigeria people o. Dem just dey filled with bitterness and hatred for no just cause. habba!!
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahgringrin @ " ogbeni" ur new namegrin
grin grin
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by daramolanas1(m): 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
Annie939:
in three years time he will IGP
Hahahhahahaa naxo
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
Fhemmmy:
This is one of the reasons why Northerners will continue to rule Nigeria . . . They dont run around, they know what to join and where to work, they control the military and slowly the Policy force, it is a matter of time before they own the naval too . . . . Once security of a nation is in your pocket, you have won the battle . . . .
And they are rich too

Sensible post, Instead of people complaining that a graduate of University of Buckingham joined the police force, they should instead understand why he joined the police force and understand why you are looking at a potential future IG of police. Because he is better educated than his peers he will have accelerated promotion (ofcourse bad belle people will complain when it happens) but because children of the elite in the south do not join the police or the Army, Northern elite will continue to control these arms of govt. Dont complain because your own children do not join.

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
geometricaxis:

Sensible post, Instead of people complaining that a graduate of University of Buckingham joined the police force, they should instead understand why he joined the police force and understand why you are looking at a potential future IG of police. Because he is better educated than his peers he will have accelerated promotion (ofcourse bad belle people will complain when it happens) but because children of the elite in the south do not join the police or the Army, Northern elite will continue to control these arms of govt. Dont complain because your own children do not join.

Wonderfully said . . . I infact see a future minister of defense of Nigeria . . .

1 Like

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
lezz:
The point is, it would be difficult getting a southerner with a Western bsc who will stoop to become a police man after an expensive Western education.

The north target the military and paramilitary in the country to entrench their coercive rule.

I will never stop wondering why a former governor to the CBN and current Emir will have his son become a policeman when other plum jobs are in the offing.

It is called strategic planning.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by stagger: 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
If you want change in the police, these are the people who should join, not the riff raffs you have there presently.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by NaijaElba(m): 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
so after his foreign degree all he could use it for is to join the corrupt Nigeria police.....All I see here is that he's future IG.

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
JoeMaddog:
The question is, did he get there by merit?
If his father wasn't the Emir, will he have gotten the job?

Why wouldn't he? Any particular reason?

1 Like

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by FirstCounsel(m): 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
Alcatraz005:
I can’t imagine myself joining the Nigeria police force sha. These Hausa people always do things with power as the end goal. Congrats to the boy.
Yep. He'll end up getting"juicy" postings...probably start out as ADC to some top gun...next CP...some years later AIG. DIG, IG then retire to ascend the stool as Emir of Kano!

1 Like

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by FirstCounsel(m): 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
NaijaElba:
so after his foreign degree all he could use it for is to join the corrupt Nigeria police.....All I see here is that he's future IG.
Of course. He knows what he's doing
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
Another future throwback picture of IGP just surfaced on NL. Congrats to him.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
JoeMaddog:
I usually don't argue with dunderheads but lemme spare you some few lines.
How many over qualified youth applied for the job before he was picked?
You are obviously living in denial if you think that boy was picked based on qualification.

You are obviously a dunderhead as you claimed somebody is!

Argue your point without insult, you are obviously a nobody! Empty barrel man the loudest noise.

Make your point without insult
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Ejomax77(m): 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
If this boy no become IG few yrs along the line make I know wetin cause am.
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
Okoroawusa:

I can see u r d abusing type
Byee

I think you should ingore the m0ronic dunce head

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Count From One To A Thousand In Your Local Dialect ? / Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids / Machina: Yobe Community Where Snakes Are Friends With Human Beings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.