Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,997 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House (13518 Views)

My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage / My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. / Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
Your wife called you that her sister will come over to the house to stay with the kid that she will not be around and you eventually return from work lol and behold you meet her like this
My brother what will you do in such situation

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by EbukaHades10(m): 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
What is there to do again rather than going about my normal duties? Na every woman man must to kpansh?

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
EbukaHades10:
What is there to do again rather than going about my normal duties? Na every woman man must to kpansh?
my brother not when temptation is on your front and back
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by omoiyalayi(m): 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
Wat do u expect me to do?

Fry her?

Man shall not live for pu**y alone

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
Rubbish thread. Una go just dey imagine nonsense. Wait, So you'd actually sleep with your wife's sister? Tueh. Men are scum for real.

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by yabas(m): 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2017
She no fine sef, see mouth
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by Martinez19(m): 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
African mama.
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
She is not even attractive

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by iluvdonjazzy: 11:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
ginemenafi nnanyann

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by Tyrabarbara(f): 12:02am On Dec 16, 2017
i will not fvck her, she is not fine. if she was fine, i would fvck her. who does she think she is? she wanna be shaking bum upandan in my house. i will even do three.some with her sister.

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by emmancipated(m): 12:24am On Dec 16, 2017
I will be myself
It's that simple
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by mikool007(m): 12:56am On Dec 16, 2017
I would get a blanket for her
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 16, 2017
Man must not live by puna alone

No to get serious.... If this happened i will kindly tell my wife to throw her Out

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by williamdeluxe(m): 5:35am On Dec 16, 2017
she wearing dix means she Wants me to bleep her

bt I won't do dat
wen junior iz sleeping i wud kindly invite her... off her pant...off d light...enta d bed n pray wit her

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by ibietela2(m): 5:38am On Dec 16, 2017
Nothing
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by iamdrfresh: 6:53am On Dec 16, 2017
As a married man, you've gotta be responsible.. not just to your wife but to her family members too...
obviously, she needs this thing so you give her in good will. cheesy

But, On a more serious note, it's not even a thing to consider.
How'd u feel years later when ur kids ask you why you and mummy are no longer together.. Let's think with our brains pls not with our rods pls!!!

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 16, 2017
Tyrabarbara:
i will not fvck her, she is not fine. if she was fine, i would fvck her. who does she think she is? she wanna be shaking bum upandan in my house. i will even do three.some with her sister.
see you you watin you be self,you want fck your follow female.
Generation of vikings
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by coolestofall(m): 7:39am On Dec 16, 2017
EbukaHades10:
B deceiving urself.

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by dreamworld: 9:07am On Dec 16, 2017
All these sex starved teens on nairaland
By their post u shall known them

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by Sammypedro18(m): 10:37am On Dec 16, 2017
jamariwolf:
Rubbish thread. Una go just dey imagine nonsense. Wait, So you'd actually sleep with your wife's sister? Tueh. Men are scum for real.
I hate it when gals generalize dis 'men' thing, like sweetheart is ur Dad not a man too?? Does He look like scum to you??

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by anibirelawal(m): 11:16am On Dec 16, 2017
I will simply call her to order.
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by lilmax(m): 11:22am On Dec 16, 2017
coolestofall:

B deceiving urself.
everyone isn't pusssy driven like you.....people like you nai dey get yeye things for body grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by lereinter(m): 11:40am On Dec 16, 2017
no i wont stay alone in such house
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by Deckline(m): 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
anibirelawal:
I will simply call her to order.
Call her to order in public. Private order is dissorderly.
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by anibirelawal(m): 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
Deckline:
Call her to order in public. Private order is dissorderly.
True, private order could lead to fulltime temptation.
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by EbukaHades10(m): 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
amani63:
I'm not trying to claim his Holiness but when I come back from work very tired and hungry and the first thing that pops up in my mind is to kpansh,and ontop my wife's sister,then something is wrong with me.

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
na setup? amootch her but dont penetrate...play along, and say I can't do this (pretending) after sucking and caressing her. that's your bonanza.
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by habsydiamond(m): 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
Na to grab my copy....just kidding, will report her to her sister...
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by albacete(m): 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
amani63:
coolestofall:

B deceiving urself.
1. You are married
2. It's your wife's sister

And then, you even harbor the thought of sleeping with her? You think marriage is a child's play? When you were taking the vows, did you think this scenario was exempted?

Nesso:
She is not even attractive
yabas:
She no fine sef, see mouth
So una go do if she ticks all your boxes?
Not minding that you are married?
Not minding if she's out to ruin your marriage?
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by icebird25(m): 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
jamariwolf:

What is this one saying
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by Nedfed(m): 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
I'll be shocked
Cos I knw Tinuke was not like dis when I got married to her sister.
Then tell her to heat some water just to help her clean the charcoal at the left hand.
Atleast she's welcome

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by Nedfed(m): 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
EbukaHades10:
Ebuka oniro (liar)
You wey I no
You wey no dey set eyes on butt/ass, you will chop am chop the poo too.

Where Can I Hook Up With Ladies In Ilorin / Girls, See Why Your Kitty-cats Smell Like Rotten Ice Fish (Photos) / Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why??