Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House (13538 Views)

My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage / My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. / Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
albacete:

1. You are married
2. It's your wife's sister

And then, you even harbor the thought of sleeping with her? You think marriage is a child's play? When you were taking the vows, did you think this scenario was exempted?

So una go do if she ticks all your boxes?
Not minding that you are married?
Not minding if she's out to ruin your marriage?
my brother i don't say if you will sleep with her rather I say what will you do in that situation.
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
Nedfed:
I'll be shocked
Cos I knw Tinuke was not like dis when I got maried to her sister.
Then tell her to heat some water just to help her clean the charcoal at the left hand.
Atleast she's welcome
Hmm
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by ben19987: 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
i will tap the ass....and walk away
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
ben19987:
i will tap the ass....and walk away

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by albacete(m): 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
amani63:
my brother i don't say if you will sleep with her rather I say what will you do in that situation.
Read the comments of the people I quoted.

You are married and she's your wife's sister for Christ sake. So there is no situation. If you can't summon the courage to admonish her, you have no business getting married in the first place.
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
albacete:

Read the comments of the people I quoted.

You are married and she's your wife's sister for Christ sake. So there is no situation. If you can't summon the courage to admonish her, you have no business getting married in the first place.
OK.
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
I will hand over a sheet of paper, on it is written the house rules, and no 1 will be dress responsibly. And if she doesn't listen I will report her to my wife and If my wife does nothing about it, I will ask her to live someplace else. Even Jesus Christ asks you to flee from temptations like this.
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by coolestofall(m): 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
lilmax:
everyone isn't pusssy driven like you.....people like you nai dey get yeye things for body grin
Weh done sir. U r only as faithful as ur options. Bro I'm very sure u aint getting none right now.

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by deeLima86(m): 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
Tyrabarbara:
i will not fvck her, she is not fine. if she was fine, i would fvck her. who does she think she is? she wanna be shaking bum upandan in my house. i will even do three.some with her sister.

You openly trying to say you are a les or what? undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by dikeigbo2(m): 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
And you are not tempted seeing bullion vans being fully loaded with crispy notes grin grin

amani63:
my brother not when temptation is on your front and back
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by EbukaHades10(m): 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
Nedfed:

Ebuka oniro (liar)
You wey I no
You wey no dey set eyes on butt/ass, you will chop am chop the poo too.
Na normal thing na but if na another day she come,she go hear am and not when I just come back from work wey person don tire
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by vanhelsing1(m): 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
amani63:
Your wife called you that her sister will come over to the house to stay with the kid that she will not be around and you eventually return from work lol and behold you meet her like this
My brother what will you do in such situation
but wait ohhhhh....is it dat university's have closed already for the section?
cos I expect dis teenager who.formed dis thread to b reading his book seriously.
plssss no more time for foolishness....life is.SHORT...
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by AjiAmu(m): 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
jamariwolf:
Rubbish thread. Una go just dey imagine nonsense. Wait, So you'd actually sleep with your wife's sister? Tueh. Men are scum for real.
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by AjiAmu(m): 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
jamariwolf:
Rubbish thread. Una go just dey imagine nonsense. Wait, So you'd actually sleep with your wife's sister? Tueh. Men are scum for real.
Did your dad sleep with your mom's sister?
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
jamariwolf:

Don't join the women making those assumptions.

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
vanhelsing1:

but wait ohhhhh....is it dat university's have closed already for the section?
cos I expect dis teenager who.formed dis thread to b reading his book seriously.
plssss no more time for foolishness....life is.SHORT...
my brother you are very stupid,who are you referring as a teenager,mind your mouth
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by emmyskinny: 5:38am On Dec 17, 2017
emmancipated:
I will be myself
It's that simple
are u sure u can do dat? Hmmm!

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by enigmagu1(m): 8:16am On Dec 17, 2017
jamariwolf:
thats y your fathers sis didnt marry cos men are scum. YOU are not a virgin meaning you have been sleeping with scum....hehehe no mind me oooo.
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by vanhayor(m): 10:36am On Dec 17, 2017
jamariwolf:
Like you won't ride your husband's brother after sighting his big bulge
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by Fvcknames: 11:25am On Dec 17, 2017
jamariwolf:
Oml, I'm tired of seeing this shii, stop classifying everybody into one freaking group, many humans are 'scum', males and females, but not all.
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by brownhawk: 11:40am On Dec 17, 2017
I'll strictly warn her to know how to dress or compose herself in other people's marital home especially mine. As for my wife, she'll never forget my temper at her bringing a hoe under our roof and I'll say it to her face. "your sister is a hoe".
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by Dramadiddy(m): 11:54am On Dec 17, 2017
8k views for this trash post ... a lot of nigerians are so sex starved
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
Dramadiddy:
8k views for this trash post ... a lot of nigerians are so sex starved
money making opportunity
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by Dramadiddy(m): 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
amani63:
money making opportunity
true
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
Dramadiddy:
true

for sure bro
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by WINDSOW(m): 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
Blame it on the devil!
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
jamariwolf:
For every man that cheats or bears that name scum, a lady is involved.

So its 50:50.
Ladies are scum as well

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House by Kentnickole(m): 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
jamariwolf:
then why she kon pose for me that way. She wan fvck

Large Milk Factory, Nigeria Instagram Model Lady With Huge Boobs Shows It Off / Pantless Abby Zeus Shares Photos While Opening Her Legs Wide On Val's Day (18+) / Pastor Praying On A Woman's Vagina In Lagos Church (Picture)