Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

#NAP: Nairlanders Against Poverty. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #NAP: Nairlanders Against Poverty. (3640 Views)

UK Pool Week 42 Nap / Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! / I'm Joining Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Giving 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #NAP: Nairlanders Against Poverty. by zekepio(m): 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
you might want to light up my family's Xmas kiss

I've quoted my post from a thread on solar inverter and panels
https://www.nairaland.com/2428983/how-create-locally-made-inverter/122#62213158

zekepio:
offer your advice and assistance

we don't have power supply from NEPA ..
only our little 'I pass my neighbor' generator which we seldom fuel.
I knew I had to do something. I had to look somewhere else for power supply. my research introduced me into the world of solar energy. when I browsed about the cost for setting it up, I was dismayed, there's no way my parents can afford it.
but I didn't give up!
I googled on how to build an inverter. I got plenty tutorials, schematics and circuit diagram. I didn't know know anything about electrical components. I'm a teenager who just wrote his waec with hope of getting into medical school, that's what my family want!

well, I continued researching, studied more on electrical components and also using the little money I have to buy components and salvaging others from electronics at my disposal.

I bought a soldering iron, fueled our generator and started work. it was my first time of using a soldering iron..
less I forget I also bought a second hand car battery for 4k.. I used it for testing the inverter and I've been using it ever since.

the first inverter that I built didn't work. I got another circuit diagram from the internet, built it.. it still didn't work.

then one of my teachers introduced me to his friend who's an engineer and together we built the inverter pictured below..

the inverter works perfectly fine.
it can carry any load from a big TV to a light Bob..
in the test below I'm using a DVD with that same car battery I bought over a year ago..
Now, inverter is working, I have a car battery, but how do I charge the battery since we don't have NEPA light?
I knew the only option is to buy a solar panel.. but I couldn't afford it. so I packed up everything I've built and dumped them somewhere and I started saving money to buy a solar panel..
fast forward to early this year I was able to get a second hand solar panel of 20watts from a man who sells electronics.
I bought the panel for 8k.
with my estimation it'll take about 2 weeks for the solar panel to fully charge the battery which I also know is not the ideal battery to use..
by and large, I'm still in the race of solar energy with no little success due to financial constraints..
in any way you can support me I'll appreciate, be it advice, giving me your old batteries or solar panels(for those of you who want to upgrade your system) or better still don't give me fish but teach me how to fish... teach me how I can make money..
photos are attached
Re: #NAP: Nairlanders Against Poverty. by Gofwane(m): 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
katchycouture:

My sister from another thread...teach me crocheting na...I promise to be a good and attentive student
go to YouTube and watch some tutorials for beginners from there you can build on it and become a pro.
Re: #NAP: Nairlanders Against Poverty. by katchycouture(f): 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
Gofwane:
go to YouTube and watch some tutorials for beginners from there you can build on it and become a pro.

Have you seen her designs? I'd rather learn from her and add youtube by the side...tatacherie is the real definition Of talented besides I can ask questions from her but I can't ask questions on youtube..thanks anyway for the advice..

1 Like

Re: #NAP: Nairlanders Against Poverty. by katchycouture(f): 10:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
tatacherie:

Chat me up on watsup
Check my thread for details

I've done that

1 Like

Re: #NAP: Nairlanders Against Poverty. by AvsGot007(m): 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
Gofwane:
Abeg make una help me with the loan na. I just need anything between #30,000 to #50,000. I don't want to miss this apartment. I will pay back in 2 months. #20,000 per month. That means an interest of #10,000. I'm in ilorin. Can give you my laptop or bike as collateral.
I want to help you with the loan but you're not in Lagos....I only do lagosians
Re: #NAP: Nairlanders Against Poverty. by AvsGot007(m): 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
need loan from 10k - 100k with collateral? Lagos only
pm me!
Re: #NAP: Nairlanders Against Poverty. by Gofwane(m): 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
AvsGot007:
I want to help you with the loan but you're not in Lagos....I only do lagosians
awww... no probs, sir.

...guess it's not my luck then. I will just be hopeful that i eventually get someone to help out before my rivals make the payment.
Re: #NAP: Nairlanders Against Poverty. by policy12: 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
AvsGot007:
need loan from 10k - 100k with collateral? Lagos only

pm me!

What are the collaterals?
Re: #NAP: Nairlanders Against Poverty. by AvsGot007(m): 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
Gofwane:
awww... no probs, sir.

...guess it's not my luck then. I will just be hopeful that i eventually get someone to help out before my rivals make the payment.
you might be tempted not pay back cos of the distance...we are humans.. I'm sorry brother
Re: #NAP: Nairlanders Against Poverty. by AvsGot007(m): 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
policy12:

What are the collaterals?
something a little worth more than the amount you're requesting!
Re: #NAP: Nairlanders Against Poverty. by Gofwane(m): 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
AvsGot007:
you might be tempted not pay back cos of the distance...we are humans.. I'm sorry brother
yeah, i understand your fears. No worries
Re: #NAP: Nairlanders Against Poverty. by Fabuloski(m): 11:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
This Is A Nice Trend OP, Actually I Am A Student And I Will Love To Work Online To Help Sponsor Myself In School But I Don't Even Have An Andriod Phone And My School(FUTA) Have Terrible Power Supply. So Anybody Who Can Help Me With So Cash To Buy A Xiaomi Product Will Be Appreciated. I Live At Ibadan.
Re: #NAP: Nairlanders Against Poverty. by prettyesther20: 11:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
I just want a santa this xmas..... Who will be my santa nah embarassed
Re: #NAP: Nairlanders Against Poverty. by Arigu001(m): 11:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
Financialfree:
please can u indicate the dead line of ur request
Like from now till when do u need it
20th December 2017
Re: #NAP: Nairlanders Against Poverty. by Diamond60love(f): 3:05am On Dec 17, 2017
Please I need someone to assist me start my hair dressing saloon business, I have made some preparations already but need help to make it work, I can provide every details for whoever wants to help. I really need this to assist my family as we can even barely feed at the moment
Re: #NAP: Nairlanders Against Poverty. by petroldollar: 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
Anything loan me I dey fear oooo, anything can happen.
Re: #NAP: Nairlanders Against Poverty. by wonyi: 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
tatacherie:
Nice initiative @ Op
Godbless you
I'd love to empower any lady in search of a job here with crocheting skills
You can start earning almost immediately
Me joy is to see ladies succeed
One love kiss

I am interested sis

1 Like

Re: #NAP: Nairlanders Against Poverty. by kelizosuy(f): 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
I want oh..please
tatacherie:
Nice initiative @ Op
Godbless you
I'd love to empower any lady in search of a job here with crocheting skills
You can start earning almost immediately
Me joy is to see ladies succeed
One love kiss

1 Like

Re: #NAP: Nairlanders Against Poverty. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
Preetiex:
hello NAP, i will love to learn catering & event designing, any one dat wants to help me i will appreciate it.I will like to start by january 2018
Re: #NAP: Nairlanders Against Poverty. by Slowly: 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
evening #NAP i just gained admission into FUTA.I need just 3k to get my original jamb result n jamb admission letter.I cant afford it becos am not working
bank:zenith
acct no: 2116315630 tanx. my parents are currently insolvent...i am very grateful
Re: #NAP: Nairlanders Against Poverty. by proudmom38(f): 8:56am On Dec 18, 2017
Hello op, I will like to learn catering and decorating but I don't have the money to. Will appreciate anyone who can teach me please.
Also I need food stuff to feed my family this season! Thank you
Re: #NAP: Nairlanders Against Poverty. by vins22(m): 10:37am On Dec 18, 2017
Please I got a job in town but I need 10, 000 to compete to my 15, 000 to rent house in town because at the moment I'm coming to work from a very remote satlite town and its taking all the salary. Please help its really urgent. 08108029946
Re: #NAP: Nairlanders Against Poverty. by deraluv(m): 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
Hello wonderful NL I seriously need someone anyplace that owned a bus or mini box and any type of car good that can be used for cab I live in owerri IMO state cap is number one legit business now in town I promise to be honest because I seriously need it please I'm a final year student and I believe with that I can help myself out in any financial aspect of it God bless......
My number 08134050435
Re: #NAP: Nairlanders Against Poverty. by Heindall: 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
Good day guys,

I need assistance from good spirited nairalanders, I have been a member of this forum for sometime and I have monitored proceeding on how things are done here, but that is not what has led me to create this thread tho. I was expecting some money from a hustle I was involved in but sadly it didn't go through, I intended to use the money gotten from it to get myself a laptop to help me establish myself in graphics designs and stuff. The thing is I have ordered for a laptop from a popular nairalander here he is well know for his high quality PCs, the snag is I am 20k short of the total amount and I need someone to help me so I can complete my payment to him (below is a photo of proof) I don't mind a loan I will start paying as soon as I can stand on my feet. So with a gladful heart I leave my fate in your hands.

If you feel like clarifying this, you can contact him on nairaland I have nothing to hide. Kindly assist if you can.

Re: #NAP: Nairlanders Against Poverty. by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 19, 2017
tatacherie:
Nice initiative @ Op Godbless you I'd love to empower any lady in search of a job here with crocheting skills You can start earning almost immediately Me joy is to see ladies succeed One love kiss
ur works are beautiful,how do i learn,pls?

1 Like

Re: #NAP: Nairlanders Against Poverty. by tatacherie: 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
I'll reach out to those that indicated interest once I clear what's on my table now
Thanks
Re: #NAP: Nairlanders Against Poverty. by Homeboiy: 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
I need the empowerment
infact I need money now to buy xmas chicken
Re: #NAP: Nairlanders Against Poverty. by Gofwane(m): 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
This thread sef, has anyone been able to get the help they sought for?

Abi dem just gather us like mumu beggars to be telling them stories?
Re: #NAP: Nairlanders Against Poverty. by Slowly: 10:24am On Dec 27, 2017
Gofwane:
This thread sef, has anyone been able to get the help they sought for?

Abi dem just gather us like mumu beggars to be telling them i need since i never see...just tank op for me.... i knw say dem go epp me[quote author=Slowly post=63373566]evening #NAP i just gained admission into FUTA.I need just 3k to get my original jamb result n jamb admission letter.I cant afford it becos am not working
bank:zenith
acct no: 2116315630 tanx. my parents are currently insolvent...i am very grateful
[quote author=Gofwane post=63518143]This thread sef, has anyone been able to get the help they sought for?

Abi dem just gather us like mumu beggars to be telling them i need since i never see...just tank op for me.... i knw say dem go epp me
Re: #NAP: Nairlanders Against Poverty. by konkonbilo(m): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2017
Hi glowprincess
Re: #NAP: Nairlanders Against Poverty. by Glowprincess: 11:09am On Dec 27, 2017
konkonbilo:
Hi glowprincess
Hello
Re: #NAP: Nairlanders Against Poverty. by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 27, 2017
Hi tatacherie, please ma I'm highly interested.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught Fingering A Lady In An Airplane. / She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship / Two Ladies Married To One Man Reveal How They Cope With Him In The Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.