Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Two Ladies Married To One Man Reveal How They Cope With Him In The Bedroom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Ladies Married To One Man Reveal How They Cope With Him In The Bedroom (3642 Views)

There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Ladies Married To One Man Reveal How They Cope With Him In The Bedroom by Playloaded: 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
The two ladies revealed that they take their bath together, brush and do almost everything together, including sleeping.

Two ladies married to a man have given a glimpse how the relationship is going.

Polygyny, the marriage of a man and two or more women at the same time, includes an analogous sororal form.

The two ladies revealed that they take their bath together, brush and do almost everything together, including sleeping.

The video has elicited comments from viewers.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcxitNhNZhy/

https://playloaded.com.ng/two-ladies-married-to-one-man-reveal-how-they-cope-with-him-in-the-bedroom/
Re: Two Ladies Married To One Man Reveal How They Cope With Him In The Bedroom by M23M(f): 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Two Ladies Married To One Man Reveal How They Cope With Him In The Bedroom by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
Every man’s dream �

3 Likes

Re: Two Ladies Married To One Man Reveal How They Cope With Him In The Bedroom by okoroemeka(m): 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
peepydelano:
Every man’s dream �
except me,that man is in bondage

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Married To One Man Reveal How They Cope With Him In The Bedroom by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
Is alright..... grin
Re: Two Ladies Married To One Man Reveal How They Cope With Him In The Bedroom by Emilokoiyawon: 11:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
Consenting adults doing adult things no crime here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Ladies Married To One Man Reveal How They Cope With Him In The Bedroom by Eben91: 4:50am On Apr 26, 2022
Ohhhh, this is what I want

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Married To One Man Reveal How They Cope With Him In The Bedroom by Eben91: 4:51am On Apr 26, 2022
Ohhh, this is what I want

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Married To One Man Reveal How They Cope With Him In The Bedroom by Bashnigga(m): 4:55am On Apr 26, 2022
OP well done. please also do a research on how the twins that married the same bride recently cope with her in the bedroom, so that we'll know too

5 Likes

Re: Two Ladies Married To One Man Reveal How They Cope With Him In The Bedroom by Omicron123: 6:09am On Apr 26, 2022
Bashnigga:
OP well done. please also do a research on how the twins that married the same bride recently cope with her in the bedroom, so that we'll know too
Wahala no too much...
Re: Two Ladies Married To One Man Reveal How They Cope With Him In The Bedroom by SocialJustice: 7:04am On Apr 26, 2022
peepydelano:
Every man’s dream �
But many are scared to live it and make excuses to marry one girl but still destroy the marriage because 1 is not enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Ladies Married To One Man Reveal How They Cope With Him In The Bedroom by Karemarealty288(m): 7:20am On Apr 26, 2022
They handle-preek together...real definition of MVP.

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Married To One Man Reveal How They Cope With Him In The Bedroom by KingMack(m): 10:17am On Apr 26, 2022
I go get my own when my money hit ₦100,000,000

Re: Two Ladies Married To One Man Reveal How They Cope With Him In The Bedroom by Shalayetv: 10:40am On Apr 26, 2022
Women are not as complicated as men think. Telling your girl what she wants
and needs to hear should be at the top of your priority list, especially when it comes to
making her feel worth it. There's a feeling of pleasure that comes from wanting to
shower her with love without her having to ask. With that said, there are so many
underused three-word expressions she is probably dying to hear her man say.
In just three simple words, you can express your feelings for your crush, your girlfriend,
or your wife. It's not about a lack of self-esteem or insecurity; it's simply a nice thing to
do. Every one of us wants to be told how beautiful and how amazing we are by the
people she love. There is an array of words that a woman wants to hear at all hours and
times of the day. And because words are free, this shouldn't be too much to ask for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgcsecIvkVM
Re: Two Ladies Married To One Man Reveal How They Cope With Him In The Bedroom by Truvelisback(m): 11:48am On Apr 26, 2022
okoroemeka:
except me,that man is in bondage
What bondage?

Re: Two Ladies Married To One Man Reveal How They Cope With Him In The Bedroom by victoraniekan: 11:52am On Apr 26, 2022
Ah ah nà?�

(1) (Reply)

Florida Mom G-bnged By Her Daughter's Friends / How Western Perception Of Beauty Affects African Romance / Moderators Phoney Usernames

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.