Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

My Loving Mother, What Has Changed? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Loving Mother, What Has Changed? (2773 Views)

Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband / When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? / My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Loving Mother, What Has Changed? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: My Loving Mother, What Has Changed? by izzou(m): 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
You are not wrestling against your mum, or flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers and wickedness in high places

My advice? Cultivate a serious prayer life. Because I don't see any human explanation for this

Pray sister, pray.

6 Likes

Re: My Loving Mother, What Has Changed? by HarunaWest(m): 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
return that woman to Naija before she turn ur pikin to winch.....She isn't the woman u used to know,take charge of your life before she takes charge of yours...and I hate when people use the Suicide world carelessly,you will die because of somebody frustrating you and the person will still be alive chopping life...grow up mehn and take the rash decision n..don't look back

11 Likes

Re: My Loving Mother, What Has Changed? by Uyi168: 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
Isn't it obvious ur mama is a winch
shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Loving Mother, What Has Changed? by Mizwisdom(f): 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
Might be a medical problem, probably the onset of dementia or Alzheimer

6 Likes

Re: My Loving Mother, What Has Changed? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
I
Re: My Loving Mother, What Has Changed? by Omihanifa: 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
The woman belongs to a strong witchcraft coven, but the issue is that you are also very strong. she's been trying everything possible to make you fall into her trap(she wants to either donate you, your husband or daughter in the coven )but some how some how you are just too strong for her hence the anger and bitterness. But there are two ways out of this (1) develop a strong prayer life and pray spiritual warfare prayers (2) stylishly send her back to Nigeria where she will meet her Waterloo by either confessing openly or she will die a shameful death.
***But the truth is that prepare for challenging days ahead cuz she won't go down without a fight**

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Loving Mother, What Has Changed? by Graxie(f): 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
Do three days fasting and with praise psalms. Just read as many psalms as you can. Make time to pray between 12midnite to 3am, it could be just 20minutes prayers. Praise more, Ephesians 6v 10 till the end.You just have to fight the good fight of faith. Learn how to have the final say, reply every negative words with God's promises. Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: My Loving Mother, What Has Changed? by oluplus(m): 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
Please involve your spiritual leaders to join you in prayer. Your mum is up to something.
May God be with you

1 Like

Re: My Loving Mother, What Has Changed? by eyinjuege: 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
I hope she's not having paranoid delusions or some mental health issues. why not talk to your dad and find out if he noticed any changes in her behaviour?
A lot of times, overspirituality can just be a sign of mental health problems/schizophrenia in some people

4 Likes

Re: My Loving Mother, What Has Changed? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
eyinjuege:
I hope she's not having paranoid delusions or some mental health issues. why not talk to your dad and find out if he noticed any changes in her behaviour?
A lot of times, overspirituality can just be a sign of mental health problems/schizophrenia in some people
I have tried talking but no one listens. they pick up fights with me.
Re: My Loving Mother, What Has Changed? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
Graxie:
Do three days fasting and with praise psalms. Just read as many psalms as you can. Make time to pray between 12midnite to 3am, it could be just 20minutes prayers. Praise more, Ephesians 6v 10 till the end.You just have to fight the good fight of faith. Learn how to have the final say, reply every negative words with God's promises. Shalom.
Thank you, I take your advice seriously.
Re: My Loving Mother, What Has Changed? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
Omihanifa:
The woman belongs to a strong witchcraft coven, but the issue is that you are also very strong. she's been trying everything possible to make you fall into her trap(she wants to either donate you, your husband or daughter in the coven )but some how some how you are just too strong for her hence the anger and bitterness. But there are two ways out of this (1) develop a strong prayer life and pray spiritual warfare prayers (2) stylishly send her back to Nigeria where she will meet her Waterloo by either confessing openly or she will die a shameful death.
***But the truth is that prepare for challenging days ahead cuz she won't go down without a fight**

no, I don't want my mum 2 die. I just hope things will change. Thanks for your advice, I will keep praying.
Re: My Loving Mother, What Has Changed? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
Uyi168:
Isn't it obvious ur mama is a winch
shocked

please, no name calling.
Re: My Loving Mother, What Has Changed? by adontcare(f): 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
Mailisa:

please, no name calling.
u don't want ur mum termed a witch but u r here complaining about her. All what she is doing signify that she is either not mentally sound or spiritually not healthy

1 Like

Re: My Loving Mother, What Has Changed? by 1Sharon(f): 11:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
As a Spirit-filled born again Christian, the holy spirit has revealed to me ur mum is a witch possessed by a luciferian spirit

Exodus 22:18- thou shall suffer not a witch to live

Thank you.
Re: My Loving Mother, What Has Changed? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
adontcare:
u don't want ur mum termed a witch but u r here complaining about her. All what she is doing signify that she is either not mentally sound or spiritually not healthy

Please, take no offense. I am not blind to spirituality or medical issues. I am not here to complain but to seek views. It's heartbreaking enough for me. My mother has sacrificed a lot for me in the past so...

1 Like

Re: My Loving Mother, What Has Changed? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
1Sharon:
As a Spirit-filled born again Christian, the holy spirit has revealed to me ur mum is a witch possessed by a luciferian spirit

Exodus 22:18- thou shall suffer not a witch to live

Thank you.

Thank you. I will not walk in the ways of the old testament. John 8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

She is still my mother and if there's spiritual affluence my prayer will be for God to deliver her. After all, Jesus drove off satanic spirits from many in the bible. Thanks for your insight.

4 Likes

Re: My Loving Mother, What Has Changed? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
izzou:
You are not wrestling against your mum, or flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers and wickedness in high places

My advice? Cultivate a serious prayer life. Because I don't see any human explanation for this

Pray sister, pray.
Thank you
Re: My Loving Mother, What Has Changed? by Rosarie(f): 12:53am On Mar 26, 2019
Send her away.
Start praying if not either with time u loose the baby or your baby is be witched.
Enter midnight prayers.
Browse prayer points online.
Don't relent.
If you love ur baby do it!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Loving Mother, What Has Changed? by Rosarie(f): 12:59am On Mar 26, 2019
Mailisa:
I am in deep pain. My heart is bleeding. I love my mum, dad, and sibling so much. I am fighting not to think anything even.

Update. My daughter is now 5, a prayer warrior, very caring and respectful. I pray she continues to grow that way.

The last 5 years, after having my daughter the relationship with my family has been on the rocks, my father has turned his back against me and so has my siblings. I could not conceive, miscarriage and my life became hopeless. My mum continues to tell lies against me, manipulate and even refuse some gifts I send calling them cheap.
Despite all I keep sending money until 2 years ago, I decided to buy a house in the Uk so I and my husband decided to save up and focus on our immediate family.
Alas, I and my husband decided we need another child and to take the matter seriously. I went to the Catholic church I attend, to cry and eyes out and pray. the same month, I conceived. We found out I was pregnant but then I started to miscarry, I went straight to church in tears, prayed, so confused I was and the bleeding stopped. We went to hospital and fetus was intact. I, my husband and child went back to the church to pray and give thanks.
3 months later, I decided to tell my parents and in law, we are expecting a baby. Everyone was happy, but my mum did not act happy, she did not ask the right questions. it felt strange. Well, I wasn't happy and decided not to call her to see if she will warm up and be happy. My mum did not call to check on me throughout the pregnancy, shocking so I decided not to invite her this time. I had a baby boy to the praise of God. We called families and told the good news, my mum was shocked again and said I tried. There was no one to help us look after the baby but I am my husband did and baby is nearly one year and doing strong. Again, my mum and my sister found some lies against me and till date my mum has never called to check on me. I decided to confront her by asking her why she is treating me like this "she replied so are you calling me a witch?" I ignored the question but said I will continue to pray and God will intervene "my mum replies the yam when dey for fire never cook finish" GOD HELP ME!!! what is this? my kids are growing well, but I and my husband are always arguing.
if you don't sit up to be a prayer warrior
U will loose your home
Become broke
Become frustrated
That is devil
It comes to kill to steal and to destroy
You did not know ur mom.
U thought u did.
Stop saying she should change cos she is not ready.
Re: My Loving Mother, What Has Changed? by sacx: 1:15am On Mar 26, 2019
I don't see what your problem really is here. The only thing you should be worried about is that you and your husband argue a lot, and that can be resolved if you both sit and talk things through.

Your mum has shown you for good seven years that she doesn't share in your joy. Isn't that enough time to face the stark reality and move on? No you seat there wallowing in self pity and contemplating suicide. Who is going to take care of your kids after you are gone? Your mum that hates them? No, they don't deserve to be put through that. What should be most important to you right now is the welfare of your own family. Every other person is secondary.

I know you love your mum, but the earlier you come to realise that things have changed, the better for your sanity. Your mum is likely suffering from Alzheimer. I have a neighbour like that who is passing through same. And mhen, she dey show us pepper. She is of the opinion that every one is plotting to kill her, and even her children too are sometimes not left out. Your mum may be living out the delusion that she is a witch, and that when people look at her, they see her as such. Or she may actually be one. So be prayerful and walk in consciousness of your identity.

You've been advised.

6 Likes

Re: My Loving Mother, What Has Changed? by Nobody: 4:14am On Mar 26, 2019
sacx:
I don't see what your problem really is here. The only thing you should be worried about is that you and your husband argue a lot, and that can be resolved if you both sit and talk things through.

Your mum has shown you for good seven years that she doesn't share in your joy. Isn't that enough time to face the stark reality and move on? No you seat there wallowing in self pity and contemplating suicide. Who is going to take care of your kids after you are gone? Your mum that hates them? No, they don't deserve to be put through that. What should be most important to you right now is the welfare of your own family. Every other person is secondary.

I know you love your mum, but the earlier you come to realise that things have changed, the better for your sanity. Your mum is likely suffering from Alzheimer. I have a neighbour like that who is passing through same. And mhen, she dey show us pepper. She is of the opinion that every one is plotting to kill her, and even her children too are sometimes not left out. Your mum may be living out the delusion that she is a witch, and that when people look at her, they see her as such. Or she may actually be one. So be prayerful and walk in consciousness of your identity.

You've been advised.
thank you
Re: My Loving Mother, What Has Changed? by Nobody: 4:15am On Mar 26, 2019
Rosarie:
if you don't sit up to be a prayer warrior
U will loose your home
Become broke
Become frustrated
That is devil
It comes to kill to steal and to destroy
You did not know ur mom.
U thought u did.
Stop saying she should change cos she is not ready.

very wise words
Re: My Loving Mother, What Has Changed? by Nobody: 4:17am On Mar 26, 2019
Rosarie:
Send her away.
Start praying if not either with time u loose the baby or your baby is be witched.
Enter midnight prayers.
Browse prayer points online.
Don't relent.
If you love ur baby do it!!!
My mum has since left
Re: My Loving Mother, What Has Changed? by adontcare(f): 5:21am On Mar 26, 2019
Mailisa:

Please, take no offense. I am not blind to spirituality or medical issues. I am not here to complain but to seek views. It's heartbreaking enough for me. My mother has sacrificed a lot for me in the past so...
what type of views are u expecting? Please be fervent in prayers and use wisdom in handling the issue concerning ur family
Re: My Loving Mother, What Has Changed? by ifyalways(f): 7:38am On Mar 26, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Might be a medical problem, probably the onset of dementia or Alzheimer
I see the OP ignored this. Shes obviously adorned the spiritual gown and gone her merry way with it.

While subtly calling your mom a witch, be careful ,you dont become one yourself soon.

You are arguing more now with your husband, focus on that and solve your immediate problem ie your marriage. When that packs up because you are chasing shadows, your mom will carry the blame.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Loving Mother, What Has Changed? by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 26, 2019
ifyalways:

I see the OP ignored this. Shes obviously adorned the spiritual gown and gone her merry way with it.

While subtly calling your mom a witch, be careful ,you dont become one yourself soon.

You are arguing more now with your husband, focus on that and solve your immediate problem ie your marriage. When that packs up because you are chasing shadows, your mom will carry the blame.

Be patient! I did not ignore your comment. I am a medical practitioner and have explored these options. There is nothing wrong with my marriage, arguments do occur in marriage and the foundation of the argument has to be dealt with.
The foundation of the argument in my marriage is tied to my immediate family (my mum and sibling) hence I am seeking for a resolution. I was in my dark hour when I posted this.

you sound educated but brash. Do not judge others. the fact that you didn't get a response does not mean your wise words was not heard. Someone posted a similar answer like yours and got a response. If in doubt, be polite.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Loving Mother, What Has Changed? by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 26, 2019
Thank you all for your comments and cautions.
Re: My Loving Mother, What Has Changed? by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 26, 2019
You called your mom to tell her Your expectation a baby. All through the pregnancy stage she didn’t call to check on you. Then after giving birth you called to inform her. And she still caredless. How else do you want her to tell you she’s not happy with your home? Let her be and never bother her again. Focus on growing your home instead

1 Like

Re: My Loving Mother, What Has Changed? by Gloriagee(f): 11:57am On Mar 26, 2019
You've never accused your mum of witchcraft but she keeps saying, hey I'm not one. By all means, protect yourself and your family first. The worst lies are those we tell ourselves so your first step to recovery is to acknowledge that something is not right. Do not divulge any unnecessary info. For Chrissakes, pray, pray and pray. If you dont know what to pray about, try Prayer Rain by Dr. D. K Olukoya. It must end in praise
Re: My Loving Mother, What Has Changed? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2019
Gloriagee:
You've never accused your mum of witchcraft but she keeps saying, hey I'm not one. By all means, protect yourself and your family first. The worst lies are those we tell ourselves so your first step to recovery is to acknowledge that something is not right. Do not divulge any unnecessary info. For Chrissakes, pray, pray and pray. If you dont know what to pray about, try Prayer Rain by Dr. D. K Olukoya. It must end in praise

Thank you so much. I was able to look at Prayer rain by Dr. D. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Brother Has Gone Missing(photos) / Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) / Is Dis My Fault Or My Hubby Just Loves To Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.