Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Why Do People Think I Have A Lot Of Kids Upon Seeing Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Think I Have A Lot Of Kids Upon Seeing Me? (3180 Views)

Why Does My Cousin Fume With Anger Upon Seeing Me Or Anything About Me? / I'll Be Visiting Nigeria Soon. Any Nairalander Interested In Seeing Me? / Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Think I Have A Lot Of Kids Upon Seeing Me? by mamagee3(f): 8:05am On Dec 16, 2017
Why do people think I have a lot of kids upon seeing me?
Re: Why Do People Think I Have A Lot Of Kids Upon Seeing Me? by Preciousgirl(f): 8:09am On Dec 16, 2017
Because your face looks uzbilly
Re: Why Do People Think I Have A Lot Of Kids Upon Seeing Me? by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:26am On Dec 16, 2017
Mamagee, without being told I have seen many kids on your succulent face. All you need is to be laborious to effect the prediction.
Re: Why Do People Think I Have A Lot Of Kids Upon Seeing Me? by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 16, 2017
mamagee3:
I think you shd be registered in a gym
Re: Why Do People Think I Have A Lot Of Kids Upon Seeing Me? by Kseafresh: 9:08am On Dec 16, 2017
see as you be like bag of rice

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Think I Have A Lot Of Kids Upon Seeing Me? by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 16, 2017
I think you misspelt diks..."lots of diks"
Re: Why Do People Think I Have A Lot Of Kids Upon Seeing Me? by Boo3nity(m): 1:42am On Jan 08, 2018
mamagee3:

Do you?
Re: Why Do People Think I Have A Lot Of Kids Upon Seeing Me? by thowbie7ven(m): 3:59am On Jan 08, 2018
....because you look like an Olosho
Re: Why Do People Think I Have A Lot Of Kids Upon Seeing Me? by ubunja(m): 6:19am On Jan 08, 2018
thats never a good thing to hear.
it means your body looks used up

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Think I Have A Lot Of Kids Upon Seeing Me? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 08, 2018
Kseafresh:
see as you be like bag of rice
will you shut up

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Think I Have A Lot Of Kids Upon Seeing Me? by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 08, 2018
thowbie7ven:
....because you look like an Olosho
what's wrong with you
I guess na animal you be become you were never created as a human being

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Think I Have A Lot Of Kids Upon Seeing Me? by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 08, 2018
Since 3 days now Nl no wan give me new post
Please who else see this I beg una
And how do I stop this thing from blocking me to create post

Re: Why Do People Think I Have A Lot Of Kids Upon Seeing Me? by Gofwane(m): 7:40am On Jan 08, 2018
Because you are old and fat
Re: Why Do People Think I Have A Lot Of Kids Upon Seeing Me? by HeWrites(m): 9:19am On Jan 08, 2018
amani63:
Since 3 days now Nl no wan give me new post
Please who else see this I beg una
And how do I stop this thing from blocking me to create post

Temporary ban may
Re: Why Do People Think I Have A Lot Of Kids Upon Seeing Me? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 08, 2018
HeWrites:

Temporary ban may
what a rubbish
They do not even show me I was banned
Re: Why Do People Think I Have A Lot Of Kids Upon Seeing Me? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 08, 2018
where is your foto?
Re: Why Do People Think I Have A Lot Of Kids Upon Seeing Me? by Kseafresh: 1:18am On Jan 10, 2018
amani63:
will you shut up
E Pain am lol grin
Re: Why Do People Think I Have A Lot Of Kids Upon Seeing Me? by OhGeeBee: 1:37am On Jan 10, 2018
People don't say that because of facial looks alone .. Maybe your extra large melon don dey saggrin Try package am wellagrin If you get the hintgrin
Re: Why Do People Think I Have A Lot Of Kids Upon Seeing Me? by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 10, 2018
Mama in your name, what did you expect.. and the number of shildren too

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do People Think I Have A Lot Of Kids Upon Seeing Me? by dasparrow: 1:43am On Jan 10, 2018
Gofwane:
Because you are old and fat

Many of you are so rude. Do you even know the meaning of the word 'old'? I guess not. Product of dysfunctional upbringing.
Re: Why Do People Think I Have A Lot Of Kids Upon Seeing Me? by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 10, 2018
I liked this dp cool
Re: Why Do People Think I Have A Lot Of Kids Upon Seeing Me? by sirelexzy(m): 5:16am On Jan 10, 2018
maybe you should hit the gym.
eat healthy and stay healthy
dont let anyone bring you down.
you beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Think I Have A Lot Of Kids Upon Seeing Me? by restore8(m): 11:40am On Jan 10, 2018
sirelexzy:
maybe you should hit the gym.
eat healthy and stay healthy
dont let anyone bring you down.
you beautiful.
you are a very beautiful lady i love the way you smile.the way your cheek bones come out intrest me.i feel you need someone to talk to about yourself i'm here to listen.just pm me
Re: Why Do People Think I Have A Lot Of Kids Upon Seeing Me? by restore8(m): 11:41am On Jan 10, 2018
restore8:

you are a very beautiful lady i love the way you smile.the way your cheek bones come out intrest me.i feel you need someone to talk to about yourself i'm here to listen.just pm me
to mama gee
Re: Why Do People Think I Have A Lot Of Kids Upon Seeing Me? by QueenBec: 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
you should try ketoing
mamagee3:
Re: Why Do People Think I Have A Lot Of Kids Upon Seeing Me? by ubunja(m): 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
dasparrow:

Many of you are so rude. Do you even know the meaning of the word 'old'? I guess not. Product of dysfunctional upbringing.
for a woman "old" is anything above 24.
for man "old" is anything above 40.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Think I Have A Lot Of Kids Upon Seeing Me? by Gofwane(m): 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
dasparrow:

when did it become a crime to say what i observed, or rather, my opinion?
Did you know whether the op looks older than her age to me?

Secondly, what is the difference between you and 'me' since you still went ahead to insult me after making your point?
Re: Why Do People Think I Have A Lot Of Kids Upon Seeing Me? by Gofwane(m): 7:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
ubunja:

for a woman "old" is anything above 24.
for man "old" is anything above 40.
that's just the bitter truth!
Re: Why Do People Think I Have A Lot Of Kids Upon Seeing Me? by ceasare: 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
Gofwane:
that's just the bitter truth!

Guy are u into machine parts fabrication ?
Drop ur email or phone nos pls
Re: Why Do People Think I Have A Lot Of Kids Upon Seeing Me? by Gofwane(m): 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
ceasare:

Guy are u into machine parts fabrication ?
Drop ur email or phone nos pls

yes sir i'm machinist. I design and fabricate machine parts especially those ones you can't find in Nigeria or the ones that are too expensive to purchase.
I also translate blue prints drawings of spare parts. You can visit the link on my signature for more details and my contacts or you can mail me on gofwane@gmail.com

Thanks.

... I think i saw your pm and i replied it
Re: Why Do People Think I Have A Lot Of Kids Upon Seeing Me? by ceasare: 12:59am On Jan 13, 2018
Gofwane:

yes sir i'm machinist. I design and fabricate machine parts especially those ones you can't find in Nigeria or the ones that are too expensive to purchase.
I also translate blue prints drawings of spare parts. You can visit the link on my signature for more details and my contacts or you can mail me on gofwane@gmail.com

Thanks.

... I think i saw your pm and i replied it

I will contact u then ok....cheers

(1) (Reply)

Can You Love Someone Without Being Sexually Attracted To Them? / . / Photo Collection Of Big Fleshy And Beautiful Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.