Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

12 Hours To Decide On Suicide - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 12 Hours To Decide On Suicide (1234 Views)

See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids / My Wife Decide Not To Apologize For Offending Me / Why Did You Finally Decide Character Over Beauty When Picking Your Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Hours To Decide On Suicide by Warrior07(m): 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
I am a known sickle cell patient and also an advocate for those living with the disease, I have tried to be independent and not be a liability to anyone since I could remember. I graduated in 2014 and started mini frozen chicken business in 2016 after youth service. Luckily or unfortunately we got a loan from the bank of industry in 2017.

Things started going south front there.
Buying chicken was expensive and not reliable so we had to raise our own birds.
Within two months we lost birds worth more than 500k to Newcastle disease,the blast freezer started malfunctioning, we lost 300k worth of freshly processed chicken in one night!
Since then we've been looking for ways keep up with loan repayment but its near impossible!
We've lost more than half of our working capital. The business became near impossible to do,Now the last of those we supply chicken to is asking us to supply for less than our cost price!!

Life has been hard.

In between business fails, nothing seem to be working, my private life is in chaos!
I lost everything including an unborn child from my ex
I've tried to be strong, keep going and not lose faith but right now I'm fed up
All the businesses I had the opportunity to advise, write business plans for are all successful and growing.

I'm 31, my family is on my neck to marry ( as a sickle cell?. My babe is an MSc holder with very bright prospects... I'm scared I'm going to tie her down with my life failures! Her parents wouldn't agree to anything until I can show them I am really capable of taking care of her n kids. Naturally.

I have wanted to fight all my life, I thought I could do it, I've always wanted the world to see sickle cellers not just as sickler... I'm not so sure I have any fight left in me. Hustling like everyone else is impossible due to the curse in my blood.
Everyone is seeing me as a failure. I can't walk in the streets.
The only thing that gives me peace right now is the thought of leaving all these behind. I'm not sure I have the balls to do it but right now, it feels like the way out.
So I have 12 hours to make a decision on what's next.
Re: 12 Hours To Decide On Suicide by linecrosser: 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
Suicide is not the answer. Keep fighting, if you don't quit you will pull through. Think of the pain your loved ones will go through if you die. Winners don't quit and quitters can never win. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going. Give yourself reasons to live and live on. Your answer will surely come. It's well bro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Hours To Decide On Suicide by fantasticone1(m): 1:15pm On Mar 13, 2019
You being able to stand after everything you've been through shows how strong you are. Winners never quit, you just have to keep trying. Please do away with suicidal thoughts and move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: 12 Hours To Decide On Suicide by bugggg: 1:17pm On Mar 13, 2019
You ain't the only one going through that bro... urs is even better than a lot so relax, when shit fails you plan again and f*ck what ppl say or think cmon u dnt owe anyone, embrace everything that makes u happy and let go of the ones that will hinder that. What if you were born blind or with deformity. If u commit suicide that's minus one bro, and ur oyo.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Hours To Decide On Suicide by Pearlqueen(f): 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2019
Life is actually not fair and that's what it means. But death is not an option if you must beat the unfairness of life. It'll only mean you allowed it defeat you and you're more powerful than the defeat you'll cause by yourself.

Think of how best to start again and see the possibilities of rewriting your own business plan. Who knows, that's all life has been waiting for to become fair to you rather than deciding to waist it on a rope tied to your throat in pains.

Suicide is NEVER an option. You're alive that's what matters. And hope is for the living.

4 Likes

Re: 12 Hours To Decide On Suicide by kiddoiLL(m): 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2019
You're a sickle cell patient, and you started that business out of nothing, you lost almost a million and you've lost an unborn child already, With your health. you've fought and won so far.. My man don't cave in now!! You're getting to your peak, that is when it gets harder the most. I really can't see any other way to view you or describe you if not as a fighter, A soldier, a survivor or rather all the above.
You young man you're the kinda person any sane young person would emulate.
Trust me, I know it's hard, I don't know how hard it is for you, nobody on here knows, even your family don't.. only you know, so just take your time, I'll advise you take a week vacation, leave everything, everything, I'm sure you have staffs who can be in charge of your business...
This your one week vacation should be somewhere new, calm and soothing. Take your time, meditate, going by what I read, you have a sharp mind and nice business brain, during this your vacation, gather your sanity, come up with plans to stabilize your current business, draw new business plans, you have the brain!! Don't quit on us now!! Don't quit on your woman now!! You owe that unborn child you lost to survive, you owe the kid to survive!! Don't quit on yourself now!!

12 Likes

Re: 12 Hours To Decide On Suicide by baby124: 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
Take a weeks break from it all so you can restrategize. Call the bank to see your options on the loan. All I see here is poor me. Yes you were born with a disease and so are many others. Stop worrying about what people think, no one really gives a damn about what you are thinking or how you are doing so focus on your self and worry less about others.

You seem to be very busy sexually for someone who claims he’s so busy. An unborn child by your ex and a girlfriend you want to marry. Sooty for your loss by the way. I think you need to relax, you have just experienced life... failure plus disappointment plus illness... it’s how you react to life that matters not what happens in life.

I am sure you have learned all the lessons you need to learn with all that has happened. Take those lessons and work on improving your business. Get an extension on your loan to give you time to grow your chickens again. Try to diversify your business so that when one income stream is down the other will hold you till it comes back up. Don’t worry things will look up for you. I hope you have a supportive girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Hours To Decide On Suicide by mekus1011(m): 1:42pm On Mar 13, 2019
Give life another chance.
Look back at just your family and the ones you care mostly about.
Then you'll see that suicide ain't worth it.

Even if for nothing, stay strong, alive for those sickle cell patients out there you advocate for.

Trust me, Hustle go reward.
You'll be alright las las.

Take a break, look around you, and appreciate God for what you have already.
Re: 12 Hours To Decide On Suicide by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
DAMN!!!.. Sorry bro
Re: 12 Hours To Decide On Suicide by integrity9(m): 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2019
Warrior07:
I am a known sickle cell patient and also an advocate for those living with the disease, I have tried to be independent and not be a liability to anyone since I could remember. I graduated in 2014 and started mini frozen chicken business in 2016 after youth service. Luckily or unfortunately we got a loan from the bank of industry in 2017.

Within two months we lost birds worth more than 500k to Newcastle disease,the blast freezer started malfunctioning, we lost 300k worth of freshly processed chicken in one night!
Since then we've been looking for ways keep up with loan repayment but its near impossible!
We've lost more than half of our working capital. The business became near impossible to do,Now the last of those we supply chicken to is asking us to supply for less than our cost price!!

Life has been hard.

In between business fails, nothing seem to be working, my private life is in chaos!
All the businesses I had the opportunity to advise, write business plans for are all successful and growing.

I'm 31, my family is on my neck to marry ( as a sickle cell?. My babe is an MSc holder with very bright prospects... I'm scared I'm going to tie her down with my life failures! Her parents wouldn't agree to anything until I can show them I am really capable of taking care of her n kids. Naturally.

I have wanted to fight all my life, I thought I could do it, I've always wanted the world to see sickle cellers not just as sickler... I'm not so sure I have any fight left in me. Hustling like everyone else is impossible due to the curse in my blood.
The only thing that gives me peace right now is the thought of leaving all these behind. I'm not sure I have the balls to do it but right now, it feels like the way out.

Brother, my heart goes out to you. I can imagine how you feel. You've tried everything at your present level of knowledge & it looks you're boxed in. The world is full of fighters and only those who win are noted.
Don't waste your pain. If you commit suicide, you've wasted your pain. If you stop trying, then you've wasted your pain. Imagine nothing happens to you & a younger man comes to you for advice in this situation, what will your advice be? Go commit suicide? No, any weakling can do that but you're not one from all you've gone through.
Rise up, my brother and pick up your pen and start writing your autobiography. Something is about to click in your life and you want to capture every bit of it.
Be strong and look up to God where your help comes from. He will make a way but be ready to receive it and when all is done, come and share your testimony on our thread- Sharing Life Challenges.
God bless you & see you at the top

4 Likes

Re: 12 Hours To Decide On Suicide by chii8(f): 2:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
God will always make a way,people will always talk,whether good or bad,you are too special to God and people who admire you from afar wants you to succeed.

It is not yet over,God isn't through with blessing you,so go nowhere.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Hours To Decide On Suicide by Warrior07(m): 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
kiddoiLL:
You're a sickle cell patient, and you started that business out of nothing, you lost almost a million and you've lost an unborn child already, With your health. you've fought and won so far.. My man don't cave in now!! You're getting to your peak, that is when it gets harder the most. I really can't see any other way to view you or describe you if not as a fighter, A soldier, a survivor or rather all the above.
You young man you're the kinda person any sane young person would emulate.
Trust me, I know it's hard, I don't know how hard it is for you, nobody on here knows, even your family don't.. only you know, so just take your time, I'll advise you take a week vacation, leave everything, everything, I'm sure you have staffs who can be in charge of your business...
This your one week vacation should be somewhere new, calm and soothing. Take your time, meditate, going by what I read, you have a sharp mind and nice business brain, during this your vacation, gather your sanity, come up with plans to stabilize your current business, draw new business plans, you have the brain!! Don't quit on us now!! Don't quit on your woman now!! You owe that unborn child you lost to survive, you owe the kid to survive!! Don't quit on yourself now!!

Thanks man

1 Like

Re: 12 Hours To Decide On Suicide by Warrior07(m): 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2019
integrity9:

Brother, my heart goes out to you. I can imagine how you feel. You've tried everything at your present level of knowledge & it looks you're boxed in. The world is full of fighters and only those who win are noted.
Don't waste your pain. If you commit suicide, you've wasted your pain. If you stop trying, then you've wasted your pain. Imagine nothing happens to you & a younger man comes to you for advice in this situation, what will your advice be? Go commit suicide? No, any weakling can do that but you're not one from all you've gone through.
Rise up, my brother and pick up your pen and start writing your autobiography. Something is about to click in your life and you want to capture every bit of it.
Be strong and look up to God where your help comes from. He will make a way but be ready to receive it and when all is done, come and share your testimony on our thread- Sharing Life Challenges.
God bless you & see you at the top

I appreciate those words.
If only I can see a way out right now!
Re: 12 Hours To Decide On Suicide by ThothHermes: 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2019
No be your own worst pass my brother.

You are a warrior. Be a warrior.
I know you will take the right decision.

Modified: For some strange reason I believe sickle cell is curable. Are you a Christian?
Re: 12 Hours To Decide On Suicide by ThothHermes: 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2019
Double post.
Re: 12 Hours To Decide On Suicide by integrity9(m): 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
Warrior07:

I appreciate those words.
If only I can see a way out right now!

Avoid the conflicting voices you're hearing. Find somewhere & be alone with God & let Him speak to you. You can't be a warrior & flinch from battles.

The title of your book? How I Escaped Suicide

1 Like

Re: 12 Hours To Decide On Suicide by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
All Men Are Born Equal - This phrase was penned down by Thomas Jefferson, the 3rd Amerikan President during the Amerikan Revolution in 1776.

The declaration reads in part.....

We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.

But...... If we are to look at this declaration critically; are All Men Really Created Equal? grin

One of my favourite quotes by William Shakespeare reads:

Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.

This then begs the question, if All Men Are Equal, why don't everybody just have greatness thrust upon them? grin

It is simply because all men are not created equal.

Every person is different and is born into different circumstances. Nothing about life is equal or fair. This is why people are fighting against discrimination, poverty and trying to improve life condition of minorities.

Fighting for equality of opportunities, to make sure that regardless of where or who you are born to, you can still live your life to its full potential. It’s beneficial to humanity and also individuals.

Have you ever wondered how many people who had the potential to be like Dangote or Dantata were killed by Boko Haram or even the Almajiris starving in all the core northern states?

It is precisely because people aren’t equal that we all have to strive for equality.

OP - My golden advice to you today is to Hold On.

Do not be swayed by anybody on this thread using "God" to console you, less you fall into a much bigger problem.

After their so called God pushed you into collecting a loan, he couldn't send Angel Michael or Uriel to protect your investment from "newcastle disease". grin

Those advertising God to you have their own issues burning them under their navel, yet their God seem distant as ever in their lives. grin

I am neither mocking nor castigating anybody. I have my own issues burning me too, we all do but .....

Please don't be a coward by taking the easy route - suicide.

I just want you to hold on because something big is coming. I can assure you that SOMETHING VERY BIG IS COMING IN THIS MONTH OF MARCH 2019. grin

Just hold on a little longer - Brother!

You see, the only "Holy Book" the Jews recognize is the Talmud – which is a collection of writings that covers Jewish laws and Pharisaical rules & regulations.

Now, there is a very "special day" that all the Jews hold so dearly worldwide.

When I say Jews or Jewish, I do not refer to our Nigerian hypocritical & wayward religious bigots who only go to church to enrich their Pastors & G.Os with their monies while also servicing them regularly with free punana in the luxury suites of different hotels after their abominable service to their Sky-Daddy every Sunday. grin

Now, this special day is known as the "Purim".

This Purim is a Jewish holiday that commemorates the saving of the Jewish people from Haman, who was planning to kill all the Jews.

Purim is also the most important season for the Zionist bastards to push for attacks on humanity.

The March 8 1917, the first Russian Revolution happened on Purim day.

Stalin was poisoned on Purim day 1953 – March 1.

The 1991 attack on Iraq ended on Purim day – February 28.

The 2003 attack on Iraq started on Purim – March 18.

The 2011 attack on Libya started on Purim – March 20.

This year (2019) Purim is on March 21.

The first two big attacks in the Middle East on Purim were in 2003 and 2011.

They were 8 years apart. 2019 would be 8 years apart too.

The number "8" in Judaic numerology means completion.

The Jewish bastards in collaboration with the United Snakes of Amerika & NATO are going to hit Syria or Iran bigly in this month of March.

We're talking about ballistic & tactical nuclear strikes.

888 = Completion. grin

Getting Iran, the temple or Syria would be “completion” in their sick minds.

But the good news is that Mother Russia and the rest of all the "axis of resistance" (China, North Korea, India, Turkey e.t.c) are damn prepared & are already deploying military equipments & formations.

What does this have to do with you committing suicide - you might ask? grin

Yes, You guessed right! grin

Once the offensive commences and nuclear weapons (ICBMs, SLBMs & Nuclear-tipped Cruise Missiles) start flying left, right & center; it is only a matter of days before the entire global atmosphere gets saturated with nuclear radiation - and then everybody will inhale the gas & sleep off. grin

Those professing Yahweh & Jesus will open their eyes & wake up inside the auditorium of Yahweh in Hell Fire. grin

Those professing Anubis, Horus & Osiris will wake up in Duat. grin

Those professing Allah & Mohammed will wake up in a desert of blazing fire with their 72 virgins inside Jahannam. grin

Those professing Zeus, Kronos, Poseidon & Apollo will wake up on a mountain in Elysium. grin

The Jews will wake up in Abaddon & Sheol. grin

I will be the only man alive to tell the story to the upcoming generations. grin cheesy grin

So my friend, Don't Give Up Yet! grin

2 Likes

Re: 12 Hours To Decide On Suicide by Sawzer(m): 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
Zoharariel:
All Men Are Born Equal - This phrase was penned down by Thomas Jefferson, the 3rd Amerikan President during the Amerikan Revolution in 1776.

The declaration reads in part.....

We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.

But...... If we are to look at this declaration critically; are All Men Really Created Equal? grin

One of my favourite quotes by William Shakespeare reads:

Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.

This then begs the question, if All Men Are Equal, why don't everybody just have greatness thrust upon them? grin

It is simply because all men are not created equal.

Every person is different and is born into different circumstances. Nothing about life is equal or fair. This is why people are fighting against discrimination, poverty and trying to improve life condition of minorities.

Fighting for equality of opportunities, to make sure that regardless where or who you are born to, you can still live your life to its full potential. It’s beneficial to humanity and also individuals.

Have you ever wondered how many people who had the potential to be like Dangote or Dantata were killed by Boko Haram or even the Almajiris starving in all the core northern states?

It is precisely because people aren’t equal that we all have to strive for equality.

OP - My golden advice to you today is to Hold On.

Do not be swayed by anybody on this thread using "God" to console you, less you fall into a much bigger problems.

After their so called God pushed you into collecting a loan & couldn't send Angel Michael or Uriel to protect your investment from "newcastle disease". grin

Those advertising God to you have their own issues burning them under their navel, yet their God seem distant as ever in their lives. grin

I am neither mocking nor castigating anybody. I have my own issues burning me too, we all do but .....

Please don't be a coward by taking the easy route - suicide.

I just want you to hold on because something big is coming. I can assure you that SOMETHING VERY BIG IS COMING IN THIS MONTH OF MARCH 2019. grin

Just hold on a little longer - Brother!

You see, the only "Holy Book" the Jews recognize is the Talmud – which is a collection of writings that covers Jewish laws and Pharisaical rules & regulations.

Now, there is a very "special day" that all the Jews hold so dearly worldwide.

When I say Jews or Jewish, I do not refer to our Nigerian hypocritical & wayward religious bigots who only go to church to enrich their Pastors & G.Os with their monies while also servicing them regularly with free punana in the luxury suites of different hotels after their abominable service to Sky-Daddy every Sunday. grin

Now, this special day is known as the "Purim".

This Purim is a Jewish holiday that commemorates the saving of the Jewish people from Haman, who was planning to kill all the Jews.

Purim is also the most important season for the Zionist bastards to push for attacks on humanity.

The March 8 1917, the first Russian Revolution happened on Purim day.

Stalin was poisoned on Purim day 1953 – March 1.

The 1991 attack on Iraq ended on Purim day – February 28.

The 2003 attack on Iraq started on Purim – March 18.

The 2011 attack on Libya started on Purim – March 20.

This year (2019) Purim is on March 21.

The first two big attacks in the Middle East on Purim were in 2003 and 2011.

They were 8 years apart. 2019 would be 8 years apart too.

The number "8" in Judaic numerology means completion.

The Jewish bastards in collaboration with the United Snakes of Amerika & NATO are going to hit Syria or Iran bigly in this month of March.

We're talking about ballistic & tactical nuclear strikes.

888 - Completion. grin

Getting Iran, the temple or Syria would be “completion” in their sick minds.

But the good news is that Mother Russia and the rest of all the "axis of resistance" (China, North Korea, India, Turkey e.t.c) are damn prepared & are already deploying military equipments & formations.

What does this have to do with you committing suicide - you might ask? grin

Yes, You guessed right! grin

Once the offensive commences and nuclear weapons (ICBMs, SLBMs & Nuclear-tipped Cruise Missiles) start flying left, right & center; it is only a matter of days before the entire global atmosphere gets saturated with nuclear radiation - and then everybody will inhale the gas & sleep off. grin

Those professing Yahweh & Jesus will open their eyes & wake up inside the auditorium of Yahweh in Hell Fire. grin

Those professing Anubis, Horus & Osiris will wake up in Duat. grin

Those professing Allah & Mohammed will wake up in a desert of blazing fire with their 72 virgins inside Jahannam. grin

Those professing Zeus, Kronos, Poseidon & Apollo will wake up on a mountain in Elysium. grin

The Jews will wake up in Abaddon & Sheol. grin

I will be the only man alive to tell the story to the upcoming generations. grin cheesy grin

So my friend, Don't Give Up Yet! grin

I wish to know you more Zoharariel, you just dey give me joy!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 12 Hours To Decide On Suicide by kiddoiLL(m): 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
Warrior07:

Thanks man
Thank the Lord my man... After a storm comes the Calm. I believe you know the meaning, you haven't come this far just to give up now
Re: 12 Hours To Decide On Suicide by kapelvej: 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2019
hello
please reach me please
Re: 12 Hours To Decide On Suicide by ogawisdom(m): 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
Life is not easy for anyone, if u commit sucide u will rut in hellfire.

Make it or die trying legitimately

1 Like

Re: 12 Hours To Decide On Suicide by jesmond3945: 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2019
Warrior07:

Life has been hard.

let me tell if you commit suicide you would go to hell, do you want to go to hell? You keep on saying sickle cell, I hope you are a believer in Jesus? Yes depression can lead to suicidal thoughts but I have good news for you Jesus healed mine. What you need is peace and even if you are given money the thoughts of your sickle cell would still depress you. Receive the Holy Spirit and have faith God would heal you. Always listen to worship songs just throwaway secular music, follow Jesus because He loves you and have not given up on you.
Re: 12 Hours To Decide On Suicide by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2019
When there is life, there is hope bro.

And how are you gonna succeed if you don't fail, there must be obstacles.
If you wanna be successful, double your rate of failure.

Train your mind to see the good in every situation.

Joshua 1:9 says; 'Remember that I have COMMANDED you to be DETERMINED and CONFIDENT! Don't be AFRAID or DISCOURAGED, for I, the LORD your God, Am with you where ever you go.

1 Like

Re: 12 Hours To Decide On Suicide by Warrior07(m): 9:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
baby124:
Take a weeks break from it all so you can restrategize. Call the bank to see your options on the loan. All I see here is poor me. Yes you were born with a disease and so are many others. Stop worrying about what people think, no one really gives a damn about what you are thinking or how you are doing so focus on your self and worry less about others.

You seem to be very busy sexually for someone who claims he’s so busy. An unborn child by your ex and a girlfriend you want to marry. Sooty for your loss by the way. I think you need to relax, you have just experienced life... failure plus disappointment plus illness... it’s how you react to life that matters not what happens in life.

I am sure you have learned all the lessons you need to learn with all that has happened. Take those lessons and work on improving your business. Get an extension on your loan to give you time to grow your chickens again. Try to diversify your business so that when one income stream is down the other will hold you till it comes back up. Don’t worry things will look up for you. I hope you have a supportive girlfriend.

Yea, I guess I'm sexually active like everyone else.
It doesn't mean I don't do my work.
I don't do pity. It might interest you to know I declined an opportunity to relocate to US in 2017 just because of the passion I have for my business.

Thank you for the advice anyways. I appreciate it.
Re: 12 Hours To Decide On Suicide by sisisioge: 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
Hmmmm...keep calm. Take a breather. Relax...fret not...all will be well biko. Pele...don't hurt your loved ones and God by doing the unthinkable. This one too shall pass. Relax.
Re: 12 Hours To Decide On Suicide by cococandy(f): 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2019
Re: 12 Hours To Decide On Suicide by sparkleboy(m): 10:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
;

1 Like

Re: 12 Hours To Decide On Suicide by Ishilove: 1:37am On Mar 14, 2019
Toh. Let me not say what is in my mind.
Re: 12 Hours To Decide On Suicide by britiko: 4:51am On Mar 14, 2019
OP, pls dont give up on yourself, not now or ever. I've never seen any storm worse than what you've fought for 31 years. You are indeed a warrior and thus stand up and let ur warrior traits and instincts take over.
Do away with those negative thoughts and just free your mind. If not for anything, be grateful that you are alive.

Humans fail in a lot of things, businesses, career, academic, marriage...etc. but when failure happens, after grieving (like you are doing now)
You should be ready to restrategize from the lessons learnt and bounce up a stronger and better you.
You are not a failure... you are a success and a source of encouragement to other SSD patients As a man thinketh in his heart, so he is.

Never, u give in to suicide, it's never an option. You have a purpose, a mission and you shall accomplish.
You still have half of your capital. Work with that for now and dont be depressed. Marriage will come naturally when you are ready. Dont be pressured by family and friends cos they wont pay the Bill's...take ur time and in due course you will smile again.

And pls all this your thinking and depression can even trigger your crisis cos its stress by itself. So pls let go... take a break and restrategize when u feel better.

1 Like

Re: 12 Hours To Decide On Suicide by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 14, 2019
OP..listen to me ...you will thank me later.

If you commit suicide you will end up in a place so terrible it makes your current circumstances look like you living in Sweden. The spirit of heaviness feeds on our emotional pain and will drive one to suicide. You are not the owner of your life. Go on your knees and speak to the Lord Jesus one on one and pour out your heart to him. It will surprise you what happens next. Trust me ive been there. You have nothing to lose. The Bible say come unto me all ye that Labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest. Just do this today .......Trust me.
Re: 12 Hours To Decide On Suicide by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 14, 2019
OP..

Give me your number. I can help you. Whoever know him tell him to drop his number.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Back With Another Wahala.... Please I Need Your Input... / Juju Shrine Burnt To Ashes In Awkuzu, See What I Found There / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.