Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening (42686 Views)

13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You / 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by IamSINZ(m): 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2017
makydebbie:
I don't know and I don't want to know why life has been so unfair to him that he keeps denying his picture and identity. After ignoring his pm, this dude has been disturbing me. There was a time I had my mail on my profile, he sent a PM and knowing what happened to ivvy, I didn't reply. Since then this nigga has been trolling me. grin

He keeps denying he's safedavid. angry

Typical Safedavid. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by mizzbouqui(f): 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
ibietela2:

Oya go and follow back @iamkingsleyf
I didn't see any follow, well I'm not following back
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by toprealman: 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
mizzbouqui:

I'm not talking about not being clingy, you are talking about lonliness, and who told you I put that up for myself?
Sweetheart, hope you practise what you preach?
Not a few ladies are single and lonely today because of baseless dogmas like these.
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by Kekx(m): 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
makydebbie:
I saw your posts.
Okay, Yea, I violated and currently serving my punishment kiss
How you?
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by makydebbie(f): 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
Kekx:

Okay, Yea, I violated and currently serving my punishment kiss

How you?
Awwn, what did you really do? grin

I'm good, you?
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by Kekx(m): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
makydebbie:
Awwn, what did you really do? grin

I'm good, you?

I violated rule number 2 by bullying and insulting a Nairalander grin .....Now, it has been for me grin

I'm doing good but tired, just hitting back from field.

How went your sunday grindings? kiss
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by makydebbie(f): 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
Kekx:

I violated rule number 2 by bullying and insulting a Nairalander grin .....Now, it has been for me grin

I'm doing good but tired, just hitting back from field.

How went your sunday grindings? kiss
Lol, just normal. Visited my uncle, went to church, forcefully watched a football match and resting.
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by Kekx(m): 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, just normal. Visited my uncle, went to church, forcefully watched a football match and resting.

Wow!, Cool kiss , responsible grindings, I do envy those who pay visits to their siblings, because I hardly do kiss
How was service, hope you were "Kabashing" well? grin

Lol, you did watch match?, Bae be loving soccer the more. grin
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by makydebbie(f): 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
Kekx:

Wow!, Cool kiss , responsible grindings, I do envy those who pay visits to their siblings, because I hardly do kiss
How was service, hope you were "Kabashing" well? grin

Lol, you did watch match?, Bae be loving soccer the more. grin
I actually did because I had to get something from his wife jare. She's a seamstress and she had my dress with her.

I'm just an average Christian lol, you won't believe I was with my phone throughout because I didn't really enjoy the sermon and my mind was sort of blank.

The Liverpool match jare and I was dozing watching it.
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by Kekx(m): 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
makydebbie:
I actually did because I had to get something from his wife jare. She's a seamstress and she had my dress with her.

I'm just an average Christian lol, you won't believe I was with my phone throughout because I didn't really enjoy the sermon and my mind was sort of blank.

The Liverpool match jare and I was dozing watching it.

Lol, all the same, it's cool to visit siblings, atleast you conversed lovely with them, regardless of your dress kiss

Lol, grin , with your phone? , funny you.... seems ushers weren't carrying their duties well, abi them de fear fine bae kiss

Lol, just doze while watching, football lovers are okay with grin
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by makydebbie(f): 7:29am On Dec 18, 2017
Kekx:

Lol, all the same, it's cool to visit siblings, atleast you conversed lovely with them, regardless of your dress kiss

Lol, grin , with your phone? , funny you.... seems ushers weren't carrying their duties well, abi them de fear fine bae kiss

Lol, just doze while watching, football lovers are okay with grin
Lol, that's true.

Ushers keh? I'll just tell them I'm using the Bible on my phone let them beat me.

Lol, sure. Goodmoney.
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by Kekx(m): 7:39am On Dec 18, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, that's true.

Ushers keh? I'll just tell them I'm using the Bible on my phone let them beat me.

Lol, sure. Goodmoney.

Lol, grin

Happy morning kiss with smiles of money.

How re you, this morning?
How went your night? kiss
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by makydebbie(f): 9:49am On Dec 18, 2017
Kekx:

Lol, grin

Happy morning kiss with smiles of money.

How re you, this morning?
How went your night? kiss
I'm good, just writing.

My night was okay, yours?
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by Kekx(m): 9:57am On Dec 18, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm good, just writing.
My night was okay, yours?
Wow, writing?, that's cool, what literal writing genre do you specialize in?

Very well, thou had a short sleep due to much works.
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by makydebbie(f): 10:11am On Dec 18, 2017
Kekx:

Wow, writing?, that's cool, what literal writing genre do you specialize in?

Very well, thou had a short sleep due to much works.
Prose. I'm writing a crime fiction.

You no kuku like sleep na, so enjoy am.
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by Kekx(m): 10:29am On Dec 18, 2017
makydebbie:
Prose. I'm writing a crime fiction.

You no kuku like sleep na, so enjoy am.

Nice of you, you run a website? , or have you a link where I can see some of your done articles,if you don't mind....or are they the ones on your profile?.. Thou, i'm not that minded in literature kiss

Lol, grin, Ab?
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by makydebbie(f): 10:43am On Dec 18, 2017
Kekx:

Nice of you, you run a website? , or have you a link where I can see some of your done articles,if you don't mind....or are they the ones on your profile?.. Thou, i'm not that minded in literature kiss

Lol, grin, Ab?
Nah, I'm still thinking of it sef or maybe a blog.
Nah they're just the ones on my profile, work won't give me the chance to write so now that I'm on holidays, I wanna make most of it.
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by Kekx(m): 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
makydebbie:
Nah, I'm still thinking of it sef or maybe a blog.
Nah they're just the ones on my profile, work won't give me the chance to write so now that I'm on holidays, I wanna make most of it.

It'll be nice, very nice if you do.
Have gone through some, they are making sense.

Sounds like you lecture/teach kiss , do you?
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by makydebbie(f): 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
Kekx:

It'll be nice, very nice if you do.
Have gone through some, they are making sense.

Sounds like you lecture/teach kiss , do you?
Thanks lol. Being the laziest girl alive, I'll try my best. grin

Yea I do.
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by Kekx(m): 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
makydebbie:
Thanks lol. Being the laziest girl alive , I'll try my best. grin

Yea I do.

Lol, grin you are not, it isn't that easy to run an available work and admirable talent together, kiss

Nice, noticed it.. I'm sure you must be far from science/solving field kiss
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by makydebbie(f): 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
Kekx:

Lol, grin you are not, it isn't that easy to run an available work and admirable talent together, kiss

Nice, noticed it.. I'm sure you must be far from science/solving field kiss
Lol, trust me when I say I'm. I can't even do some house chores to save my life. grin
Being the last born lol, I was spoilt a little.

Yea, strictly English and literature in English.
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by Kekx(m): 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, trust me when I say I'm. I can't even do some house chores to save my life. grin
Being the last born lol, I was spoilt a little.

Yea, strictly English and literature in English.

Lol, grin I get, Mostly works for ladies not guys, some last born(guy) does much works than others kiss

Oh!, English field?, awesome. One of the hardest easy looking course one can regret under rating.

"English hard die" grin
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by makydebbie(f): 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
Kekx:

Lol, grin I get, Mostly works for ladies not guys, some last born(guy) does much works than others kiss

Oh!, English field?, awesome. One of the hardest easy looking course one can regret under rating.

"English hard die" grin
Lol Yea, tho mine is legendary. You want me to explain better for you? grin

I know right? People really underrate it, they think it's just about speaking and understanding English. Lol. There's always more to it.
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by Kekx(m): 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol Yea, tho mine is legendary. You want me to explain better for you? grin

I know right? People really underrate it, they think it's just about speaking and understanding English. Lol. There's always more to it.

Lol, I don't mind grin

Yea, there's more to it, the course dealt with me grin,
We are enemies grin
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by makydebbie(f): 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
Kekx:

Lol, I don't mind grin

Yea, there's more to it, the course dealt with me grin,
We are enemies grin
Sorry for my late reply, just got to my cousin's place. grin

This morning from two different people, so it feels good for a change that someone would say I'm not lazy. grin
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by Kekx(m): 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
makydebbie:
Sorry for my late reply, just got to my cousin's place. grin

This morning from two different people, so it feels good for a change that someone would say I'm not lazy. grin

Lol, No worries kiss

Lol, grin , "Team lazy" funny bae, grin

Well, It's left for me to believe you being lazy or not kiss not you.... You cannot come and believe my believe for me grin
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by makydebbie(f): 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
Kekx:

Lol, No worries kiss

Lol, grin , "Team lazy" funny bae, grin

Well, It's left for me to believe you being lazy or not kiss not you.... You cannot come and believe my believe for me grin
Yes oo. grin

Okay ooo. A trial will convince you. grin
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by Kekx(m): 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
makydebbie:
Yes oo. grin
Okay ooo. A trial will convince you. grin
Awaiting grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by openmine(m): 10:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
Some people are so incredible!
When a guy loves a lady too much,the lady complains of too much love
When he reduces the love and commitment towards her,she gets angry,jealous and suspicious...even goes on to accuse him of cheating on her!

A lady adores and loves a guy...to the extent that she sends him a beautiful and lovely complement every day...he complains and said her love is too much....that she should reduce it...she respects his decision and reduces her commitment towards the relationship....He protests,gets suspicious and starts checking her fone to know if she is flirting with another guy on social media!

No two relationships are the same....some guys/ladies want to be loved deeply and showered with plenty of love while others only need little of it....Different strokes for different folks!

So find someone who loves U the same way U love that person...its all about compatibility!
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by Mypeople2(m): 12:48am On Dec 19, 2017
mizzbouqui:

I don't know you
That makes both of us. So let's see in a camera, so that later we can display our premarital photos
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by Kekx(m): 12:56am On Dec 19, 2017
Kekx:

Awaiting grin

Makydebbie ,

Effect of much siesta is manifesting now grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories / 8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated / The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.