Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,798 members, 7,841,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 (30688 Views)

My Acheivement Of 2017(photos) / Drop That Bad habit Of 2017 Here / The Most Extraordinary People Of 2017(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
Dabiridamilare:
Not asking the girl I love out
Ain't a shy guy oo. ...but still studying her smiley

story, you will be here someone else will chyke her. cmon go and ask her out

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by kaycee125: 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
cheesy cheesy this is the funniest so far
Chidexter:
My biggest regret was following a friend to a bet9ja shop. Now I dey play game pass am sef. But I'm coming back to my senses

6 Likes

Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by python1: 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
[s]
profmiganigal:

I don't blame.....

Who in Nigeria doesn't know we are ruled by a robot....

When Late President Buhari was alive, he couldn't do anything to kanu....

If not for this impostor called jubril from erstwhile sudan holding the country to ransom....

Anyway no need arguing with u or giving u facts....

All I pray is that may the soul of late buhari rest as usual....

In peace if there is or in pieces if possible.

Goodnight.
[/s]
Couple of minutes ago, his regret was that Buhari came back alive, now, same Buhari is 'a late" being impersonated by a Sudanese Jubrin. Even a 1 bit RAM retains information as long as power supply is available to the system. Bross, eat food items rich in protein, it enhances the memory.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by sharpwriter(m): 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
Troublemaker007:

Lesson number one: There is no legit online business. Everything you see on the internet is a SCAM. The moment you realize this, then you have shift from the losing side to the winning side. Oti to cool
dont tell me freelancing is not legit. Dont tell me affiliate marketing is scam. What of mobile programmer? There are those that have used only freelancing to achieve wht you stated up there....only that our lucks differ in them all. Or dem no be legit? I wan kno more.

4 Likes

Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2017
Troublemaker007:

Lesson number one: There is no legit online business. Everything you see on the internet is a SCAM. The moment you realize this, then you have shift from the losing side to the winning side. Oti to cool

O ti scuri ... walahi... cheesy Alasura,,werey
Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2017
Well, I only have one regret which is letting myself be fooled into investing my hard earned money into some crappy and shitty business. 2018 i no go do it again o

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
Couples of minutes ago, his regret was that Buhari came back alive, now, same Buhari is 'a late" being impersonated by a Sudanese Jubrin. Even a 1 bit RAM retains information as long as power supply is available to the system. Bross, eat food items rich in protein, it enhances the memory.

Foe me to quote him alive I know what am saying

I summarized both the death and the living and gave him life......I didn't split it then, so as situation calls for more explanation....I decided to do the needful

U should consider, using ur brains not brawns......
Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by davide470(m): 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
Mynd44:
I regret being single all through 2017 now I am lonely and just want someone cry cry
cheesy cheesy cheesy

With all the owambes??

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by Memories12411: 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
I thank God for his grace and love. Sincerely, I don't have anything to regret in 2017. I pray 2018 to be more better by God's grace. I wish all Nairalanders a splendid 2018. 2018 is my year of "blaze of glory".
Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by cleish(m): 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
Dating her.
Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
Now i recall my regrets, i lost my entire 2016 savings in the month of September and October. Have to re-launch from scratch, 2018, we're set to take off...Too late to fail. Journey to retirement continues. 218, i must retire smiley

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by Troublemaker007(m): 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:

O ti scuri ... walahi... cheesy Alasura,,werey

Werey scatter ur scrotums cheesy
Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
Troublemaker007:

Werey scatter ur scrotums cheesy

Alascura, Ori e to daru, walahi

Oloti, Oniwada, Oniyeye, Yahoo ko, Hotmail ni
Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by Troublemaker007(m): 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
Chidexter:
My biggest regret was following a friend to a bet9ja shop. Now I dey play game pass am sef. But I'm coming back to my senses

7 Likes

Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by nowpresence(f): 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
charleff512:
My Only Regret Was Trusting People,thinking Everyone Was Like Me,I Ended Up Loosing.In 2018 By God's Grace I Will Pursue,overtake And Recover All. Airforce1,may God Grant Your Heart Desires.
totally agree with you on the part of trusting people. I had my own share of it. the worse part is that the person didn't show any remorse. I hate people like that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by Troublemaker007(m): 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:

Alascura, Ori e to daru, walahi

Oloti, Oniwada, Oniyeye, Yahoo ko, Hotmail ni

Your Oloti Ear, your Oniwada father, your Oniyeye Destiny, Yahoo ni, Hotmail ko. Iranu Jedi Jedi grin
Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by Safiaa(f): 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
Mynd44:
I regret being single all through 2017 now I am lonely and just want someone cry cry
But I've been available but it always seems like you don't have interest. Well it's okay

6 Likes

Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by ashjay001(m): 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
kaycee125:
A fish farm in Abuja

It is well.

Link up with a farmer in nassarawa, benue n niger. Benniseed, soya beans, maize.

A babe I used to assist, paid me a week visit on her own expense, after harvesting her soyabean crop! Throughout her stay, d kind of calls she was making ehn, Fear catch me!

Someone I bought sprayer n other farming implements for, when she had to relocate from abj last year decshocked

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
Troublemaker007:

Your Oloti Ear, your Oniwada father, your Oniyeye Destiny, Yahoo ni, Hotmail ko. Iranu Jedi Jedi grin

O da bim pe Ogogo ro n se e lese, oni yeye....Gba wada e ma loo. Yahoo kor, Gmail ni. cheesy

Sha rora, ko ma lo fi owolowo ra motot to ma pa e danu !

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
Mynd44:

Albeit you can see the interest showing up nau
Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by python1: 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
profmiganigal:

Foe me to quote him alive I know what am saying

I summarized both the death and the living and gave him life......I didn't split it then, so as situation calls for more explanation....I decided to do the needful

U should consider, using ur brains not brawns......
Okay, you actually quoted him alive? I see. In addition to memory enhancing food supplement, I will advise you take this statement to anyone with basic English literacy for explanation. Also, get those books used for teaching kindergartens basic spellings, they will assist to some extent. angry
Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by Dollarship(m): 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
My regret this year is not traveling out
Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by Dabiridamilare(m): 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:

story, you will be here someone else will chyke her. cmon go and ask her out

Bro....Thanks for that
Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by Troublemaker007(m): 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:

O da bim pe Ogogo ro n se e lese, oni yeye....Gba wada e ma loo. Yahoo kor, Gmail ni. cheesy

Sha rora, ko ma lo fi owolowo ra motot to ma pa e danu !

That ur father eh! Sha rora, ko ma lo fi owolowo ra motot to ma pa e danu ur mother !

O da bim pe Ogogo ur siblings ro n se e lese, oni yeye....Gba wada e ma loo. Yahoo ni, Gmail kor. cheesy
Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
Dabiridamilare:

Bro....Thanks for that

The worst you get is a NO or a slap, now go ask her out quick before another player steps up to the plate

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by Spaxon(f): 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
Regret giving myself to Alcohol......
Regret ever venturing into a Relationship...
Regret late night partying.....
Regret Rejecting my aunts invitation to spend the Holidays with her in Peru.
Regret ignoring people on social media....... ESP Nairaland (it's personal )......

I'm single and I hate it .............
So fucking hate it...........

That's all........

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
Troublemaker007:

That ur father eh! Sha rora, ko ma lo fi owolowo ra motot to ma pa e danu ur mother !

O da bim pe Ogogo ur siblings ro n se e lese, oni yeye....Gba wada e ma loo. Yahoo ni, Gmail kor. cheesy

She mi o so pa lawada ni e. Alascura. O fi owo yahoo ramoto, o run peje eleje le ma ke le e lori, ko fa aku fa... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abomo pe ka bu kabu to ora yen lee e pa e daanu ?
Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
python1:

Okay, you actually quoted him alive? I see. In addition to memory enhancing food supplement, I will advise you take this statement to anyone with basic English literacy for explanation. Also, get those books used for teaching kindergartens basic sp
ellings, they will assist to some extent. angry

U arrived late to draw my attention

So continue in ur fools paradise

I had a hectic day
I need rest...

So try again next time
Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by paste007(m): 10:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
Lorbar:

1. Watching Quantico
2. Loving too hard
why would you regret watching quantico, it was interesting
Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
Troublemaker007:

Sheeeee lo da bimpe wan dana lo ri e abi. grin

Opolojibiti to fin jale yen, ko ma lo yii o, pelowo olowo to fin sheranu kiri. O ki le ti e de bi to mati gba aaron ti o logbun, o je rora, oni marwa.... cheesy

Oni-Gmail !

Alawada of awada land
Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by Troublemaker007(m): 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:

She mi o so pa lawada ni e. Alascura. O fi owo yahoo ramoto, o run peje eleje le ma ke le e lori, ko fa aku fa... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oni Yahoo!
Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by Amarabae(f): 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
My regret In 2017.

I have no regrets.
Oluwa nagode.
This year made me a new mum cheesy cheesy
This year, I got promotion.
This year, He is faithful, his faithfulness is forever more and they are new every morning.
The upcoming year will favour me more.
I pray for multiple pre-wedding photos of romancelanders next year

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+ / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months / Shocking !!!: I Enjoyed Sex With My Brother Today..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.