Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,857 members, 7,841,227 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 (30692 Views)

My Acheivement Of 2017(photos) / Drop That Bad habit Of 2017 Here / The Most Extraordinary People Of 2017(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by Glocee(f): 5:21am On Dec 17, 2017
Being unserious in my walk with God , single and living to please everybody around me.
Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by RickandMorty: 5:23am On Dec 17, 2017
grossintel:
Not buying bitcoins when it was just $600.

Fxckkk!!! I thought I didn't have any regrets until i saw this.

4 Likes

Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by kaycee125: 5:34am On Dec 17, 2017
I don't care if he bans me, me and him will have to contend for your love undecided
Safiaa:
But I've been available but it always seems like you don't have interest. Well it's okay
Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by Kaazhmooond: 5:44am On Dec 17, 2017
My biggest regret this year(2017), i should have become a yahoo guy.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by Kaazhmooond: 5:45am On Dec 17, 2017
My biggest regret this year(2017), i should have become a yahoo guy. winkMy biggest regret this year(2017), i should have become a yahoo guy.
Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by humilitypays(m): 5:55am On Dec 17, 2017
kikiore89:
My boyfriend of over 5 years left me when he got a job in an oil company july this year

Reason: he wants to be more sucessful and he is not ready to get married anytime soon

I regret ever saying yes to him during nysc, now i ave to start all over again embarassed
That's why it is important for you to pray to your God to bless you and also work hard/smart to be growing while your partner is growing if not, he will see you as a liability, hindrance, etc....reason why some feeble-minded guys abandon their old lover once they become successful which is very sad and bad.

I have noticed something in life, we all want something from others...the rich guys need extremely cute girls from good background to satisfy their ego, the extremely cute girls want rich guys to foot their bills and fulfill their high fantasies...

The ugly want the good-looking, the poor want the rich....and the rich want to be with the richest and cutest...

What's the lesson to learn

Try and have something interesting others would want to come get from u and many guys will be after u....e.g. take very good care of your physical appearance, try and remain sexy, attractive and young and try and get a viable job, business, handwork or trade and be dedicated to it.

Don't ever hinge your hope on any man again....always expect the worst from men and even your fellow women! all the best‎

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by einsteino(m): 6:01am On Dec 17, 2017
Fukafuka:
shocked

this is pa ikhide! you guys have turned his photo to a meme lol
Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by biacan(f): 6:16am On Dec 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
I'm not a lucky person when it comes to having friends because I get betrayed easily. I don't feel happy seeing people not reciprocating the love, respect and value I place on them.

Aside all my plans in 2017 coming to reality, my greatest regret was that I was that I happened to be the best but I didn't end up as the best. It pains me till date. It's just life sha

Is it school stuff........?
Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by LordOfNaira: 6:21am On Dec 17, 2017
DoTheNeedful:

@bolded, did you quit your job for PhD this year or you finished it this year. Congrats on your marriage.

Thank you, bro.

Sorry for jumbling it up. I meant that my regrets ended when I met that woman. She is also pursuing a PhD. It is not the PhD that ended as it hasn't even been up to a year since I started the program.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by biacan(f): 6:36am On Dec 17, 2017
toluxa1:
1. I did not enable 2FA on my Bitcoin wallet in January and it was hacked with 14 BTC stolen. Today that is currently worth about N98,000,000 (ninety eight million naira).

2. I did not invest adequately - long term into crypotocurrencies early.

Those are my only two in 2017. My "things to be grateful for" list will be like 12 - 15 though! So God has been faithful! cheesy
If the creator has been very faithful to you....... a trip to Dubai during this holiday season if you don't mind..... help a young girl achieve her dreams
Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by Airforce1(m): 6:42am On Dec 17, 2017
biacan:
If the creator has been very faithful to you....... a trip to Dubai during this holiday season if you don't mind..... help a young girl achieve her dreams

Sometimes you dey make me laugh , aswear

You always demand for the impossible

Mtchew
Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by iomoge2(f): 6:42am On Dec 17, 2017
Bet9ja
Merrybet
MMM
Gethelpwirldwide
QHT
Double capital

Gbogbotigbo cry cry cry

Bye bye to Gamble n Ponzi
Networker 4 life

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now lemme get serious

I regret not picking that form
2018 is here and am waiting like a hawk
Need to do this shit n forget it
Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:44am On Dec 17, 2017
YET TO HAVE A GF undecided
UNABLE TO COMPLETE MY EXAMS
Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 17, 2017
I have lots of regrets, not just this year, but past years too.

I regret being single and not getting married. I've never been lucky with women and dating. 2017 almost over and I'm still single.

I regret ever knowing alcohol and cigarettes. They are part of my life. I regret this every single minute. I deeply regret. I curse the day I started!

I regret missing church for some time now. I'm far from God! I have no reason for missing church.

I also regret ever knowing what mast.urbation is.

Yes I work and earn salary, even earn from side business, but I'm a bitter man!

I just lie on my bed and cry when I think of how I lived my life. Some, not my fault!
I never planned my life this way..... I just don't know what happened or where I got it all wrong!

God help me cry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by Great504: 6:56am On Dec 17, 2017
Airforce1:
It's almost the end of 2017 so today I took a quick assessments of my activities for this year and realised I made little mistakes and regretted .

1. I didn't blow this year despite dropping out of school ..
Wasted academically.

2. I didn't help that Nairalander who ask for 20k to settle his school fee .
It's not my fault because the comments on that thread that he's a scammer made me not to help him ..
I'm sorry dude, I regretted my action.

3. Not going to church upto 5 times this year.
Saturday night life makes me feel tired to wake up early on Sunday morning to go church..
But won't happen 2018.

4. Changing girls like I change boxers.
It takes the grace of God to stop female advnaces but 2018 I will be a change man,

5. Partying , alcohol and drugs .
I started life on the street too early , learnt so many shiits and grew up with them .
I've spent so much money on alcohol this year but next year I will minimize this lifestyle and live responsibly.

6. Pay less attention to stupid people.
They only good at spewing thrash but their life is so messed up in real life.

7. Start paying tithe..

8. Make more money .

God in heaven , thank you for your mercies this year.
Thanks for good health and wisdom .

My lord , you said in your word that we should ask and it shall be given so today I ask you my creator that I want to finish 2018 a billionaire please make this happen in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Too loaded to be empty
Too late to fail, Amen.
I failed big because I tried to travel out to US. If I had tried another Country like Canada, I wouldn't have been denied probably.
Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by oluwashedy: 6:57am On Dec 17, 2017
No relationship, still single
Failed to hit the mark i set for myself academically (1st class gp)
Being too nice and caring
Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by kenex4ever(m): 6:59am On Dec 17, 2017
My regret this year
Losing my cousin, I never been hit so hard by death before. It's well with your soul bro. The killer(s) will regret being alive for part of d remainder of this year but will not live beyond this year.

My Joy is Getting a good job after losing the former one.
Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by egopersonified(f): 7:00am On Dec 17, 2017
My only regret is trusting people with money issues. It keeps happening over and over again, even when I think I have learnt, it happens again.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by Martin0(m): 7:02am On Dec 17, 2017
egopersonified:
My only regret is trusting people with money issues. It keeps happening over and over again, even when I think I have learnt, it happens again.

Na wa ooogrin
Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by Martin0(m): 7:02am On Dec 17, 2017
egopersonified:
egopersonified:

Na wa ooogrin
Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 17, 2017
Gungnir:

Too late....
k
Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:21am On Dec 17, 2017
missyb08:
I regret backsliding spiritually. It has really cost me a lot.
I thank God I've rededicated my life back to Christ.
Same here....I think that’s the only place I’ve faltered this year...besides that,NO REGRETS!

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by annayawchee: 7:35am On Dec 17, 2017
Everything that happened to me this year happened for a reason, No regrets just new lessons learnt.

Too Early To Regret.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by yinkeys(m): 7:36am On Dec 17, 2017
FakoMaybach1:
I regret giving the girl i thought i loved 35 k to pay for cake training....she never went for the training

I regret dating the girl that stole my ATM and went to clear my bank account

Financially and career wise 2017 was good, na for Love i get F9.

Love will have to wait and my dream of getting married by 2019 will be postponed indefinitely, cant love these hoes; best to make money travel abroad and get a foreign wife.

Damn bro. Someone stole your ATM.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by purityval(m): 7:38am On Dec 17, 2017
2017 I had a lot set out for 2017 but I guess I never got around to achieve them.

1. I regret my nonchalant attitude towards God and my faith, I will definitely will be better come next year.

2. I regret giving someone so much control over my emotions.... I have learnt.

3. I regret not investing in bitcoin before October.

4. I regret giving in to hurt for a long time.... It took a whole lot from me. whatever hurt you, don't let it stay for long.

5. I regret giving my best shot to a job that ended trying to screw me but God pass them.

6. I regret hurting some people in the past that deserved the best from me.

But, I am thankful to God for the unmerited favors. I had so many near death encounters but he pulled me out. I watch and read how bad things happen to people but I never encountered any.

I am thankful for some friends that came and stayed in my life, uanda God bless you abundantly.

I thank God for knowing about Kindle Publishing (amazon). I know it will be a goldmine for me soon.

I have a lot to be thankful sha.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by nellyelitz(m): 7:39am On Dec 17, 2017
Using Glo network for my data services

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 17, 2017
Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:45am On Dec 17, 2017
Selling of my Bitcoin

And not buying
LTC and DOGE

I will forever regret that. cry
Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by IRIEBOY(m): 7:51am On Dec 17, 2017
I regret posting my account number on nairaland when a guy on betting thread said he will give us 50k if anyone stop betting.. I was so broke that I exposed my details to him and he later shared it on the thread that myself ( real names) begged him via email... I was so sad.. brokeness no good sha... I know soon I will graduate and broke life will be buried six fit under..

6 Likes

Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by geebehn(m): 7:57am On Dec 17, 2017
Not buying bitcoin when it was still around $800/1btc earlier this year, now it $15k+
I for don become millionaire by now.
Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by banre(m): 7:59am On Dec 17, 2017
1) i slept off and my core i7 was stolen undecided 2) wasted so much time and effort trying to figure out some stuff. 3) no regrets
Re: Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 by szymanski(m): 8:04am On Dec 17, 2017
I regret loosing my younger brother to armed robbers on The 2nd of october 2017. Who was shot simply Just because he Came out to help. If only he didnt recieve that call. If only i was home that night. If only we had said our goodbyes, this year has been the worst year of My entire existence in life, But all the Same i give God all the glory. He alone knows Best, this ugly incident really revealed to me Who my real friends were. I Have nothing more but i Just Have to move on. Such they say is life. To God be praised.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+ / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months / Shocking !!!: I Enjoyed Sex With My Brother Today..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.