Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme (282815 Views)

Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 / Gtbank Recruitment For Graduate Entry Level Programme (min. 2.2) / Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by LeOrlly: 8:13pm On May 25, 2021
Good evening. Please, for those that have written the test, can one write it on his smartphone cos and can it be attempted tonight. Because, I won't be able to write it tomorrow due to one reason or the other.
Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Lateefah96(f): 8:35pm On May 25, 2021
Yes,you can take it with your phone...it’s stated in the mail. Although I haven’t done mine.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Emurate6315: 10:38pm On May 25, 2021
Please is there anything like signing a bond? That would make you stay with the bank for some years without leaving?
Lilosh:

I am
You?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by JohnEsq: 9:19am On May 26, 2021
Those that have uploaded the documents, mine is saying error... pls what am I doing wrong?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by JohnEsq: 9:20am On May 26, 2021
okololo:
I got the mail yesterday for a test to be written by latest noon today. I wrote the test around 12am today and I got a mail to upload documents around 5pm
Please were u able to successfully upload your docs...mine has been saying error since before 9am and now it's past time
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by JohnEsq: 9:21am On May 26, 2021
Did you upload in JPG or PDF please
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by okololo: 9:23am On May 26, 2021
Pdf.. Although I don't think they stated preference for either pdf or jpeg so either of them should be fine
JohnEsq:
Did you upload in JPG or PDF please
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by JohnEsq: 9:26am On May 26, 2021
okololo:
Pdf.. Although I don't think they stated preference for either pdf or jpeg so either of them should be fine
Thanks a lot...
I've been trying to upload since..it's just returning an error message.
I don't know what else to do
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by okololo: 9:38am On May 26, 2021
Go to www.smallpdf.com to convert your files to pdf. You can even go ahead and compress the size of the file and even rename it according to the way the bank wants you to name the files to be uploaded
JohnEsq:

Thanks a lot...
I've been trying to upload since..it's just returning an error message.
I don't know what else to do
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by JohnEsq: 10:01am On May 26, 2021
okololo:
Go to www.smallpdf.com to convert your files to pdf. You can even go ahead and compress the size of the file and even rename it according to the way the bank wants you to name the files to be uploaded
Thanks for this.
The thing is my files are actually in PDF format.
They are all below 500kb, yet it's refusing to upload.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by okololo: 10:11am On May 26, 2021
Did you try to upload before the deadline?
JohnEsq:

Thanks for this.
The thing is my files are actually in PDF format.
They are all below 500kb, yet it's refusing to upload.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by JohnEsq: 10:45am On May 26, 2021
okololo:
Did you try to upload before the deadline?
Yes... deadline was 9am..I started trying about 8minutes to 9...was delayed cos of the utility bill
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by darkypearl(f): 11:08am On May 26, 2021
Those who took the test and passed, how long did it take for them to get back to you?
And what is the next stage after the test?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Bamsfada: 11:35am On May 26, 2021
Has anyone who got the assessment test link yesterday gotten any mail for documentation?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Kasii: 12:03pm On May 26, 2021
Bamsfada:
Has anyone who got the assessment test link yesterday gotten any mail for documentation?
Please o i finished the test before 12 noon but i saw a different time on the system like they added an extra hour. Did you experience this?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Doyinol: 12:07pm On May 26, 2021
Bamsfada:

I took my test 1am today, yet to get any feedback
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Lateefah96(f): 1:24pm On May 26, 2021
Took mine yesterday also yet to get any feedback. Fingers crossed
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Bamsfada: 1:26pm On May 26, 2021
Nope. But it submitted before time elapsed yh?
Kasii:

Please o i finished the test before 12 noon but i saw a different time on the system like they added an extra hour. Did you experience this?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Kasii: 4:10pm On May 26, 2021
Bamsfada:
Nope. But it submitted before time elapsed yh?
Yes
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Bamsfada: 5:24pm On May 26, 2021
No one has received any mail? They said they'll get back to just successful people. And did anyone get any mail to confirm submission?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by okololo: 5:54pm On May 26, 2021
If you have uploaded your documents and they've gotten back to you, please let us know. Thanks
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 26, 2021
JohnEsq:

Yes... deadline was 9am..I started trying about 8minutes to 9...was delayed cos of the utility bill
They are not serious. I tried to upload this morning before the deadline but it didn't go through. If it's deliberate, then it doesn't speak well of Gtbank.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Bamsfada: 7:21pm On May 26, 2021
Has anyone who got the link for the test yesterday gotten feedback yet?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by JohnEsq: 7:26pm On May 26, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

They are not serious. I tried to upload this morning before the deadline but it didn't go through. If it's deliberate, then it doesn't speak well of Gtbank.
Oh... thought I was the only one actually..
I really hope it wasn't deliberate.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by pokodude(m): 7:36pm On May 26, 2021
Does it matter if one finished or did the test beyond 12:00?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Bamsfada: 8:00pm On May 26, 2021
They said 12 was the deadline. Hooefully they gave extra time.
pokodude:
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 26, 2021
pokodude:
I read the instruction wrongly and thought the test was supposed to start at 12. I realised two minutes before the deadline and logged in. I still passed and got a mail later that day so to answer your question, it doesn't matter.

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by JohnEsq: 5:57am On May 27, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

I read the instruction wrongly and thought the test was supposed to start at 12. I realised two minutes before the deadline and logged in. I still passed and got a mail later that day so to answer your question, it doesn't matter.
So the documentation deadline doesn't matter too
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Nobody: 6:22am On May 27, 2021
JohnEsq:

So the documentation deadline doesn't matter too
Are you whining? Did we miss the deadline or they shut us out before the deadline? If you ever try the form and it goes, abeg mention me. Not sure I'm trying that thing again.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by pokodude(m): 6:50am On May 27, 2021
After d test, must feedbqck come the same day, if successful ?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Brunicekid(m): 7:41am On May 27, 2021
Lateefah96:
Took mine yesterday also yet to get any feedback. Fingers crossed
I took mine also yesterday (May 26) around 11:00am... Yet to get feedback... Let's keep our fingers crossed!!!!!
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Lateefah96(f): 7:49am On May 27, 2021
Gtbank o!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (81) (Reply)

CBN Test. / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.