Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme (282434 Views)

Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 / Gtbank Recruitment For Graduate Entry Level Programme (min. 2.2) / Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Jammyjammy: 12:43pm On May 27, 2021
What of those that did on Tuesday
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Jammyjammy: 12:46pm On May 27, 2021
Are they still sending mails?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Brunicekid(m): 1:13pm On May 27, 2021
JulietSharma:

How so? Anyway, lemme cling unto that till the day is over then I will move on. Congratulations by the way, success in your next stage. Pleas e is there anybody else in my shoes
You have not received mail for documentation after the test? Which day did you write the test?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by JulietSharma: 1:21pm On May 27, 2021
Brunicekid:
You have not received mail for documentation after the test? Which day did you write the test?
Brunicekid:
I wrote yesterday. Wednesday
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by JulietSharma: 1:25pm On May 27, 2021
LeOrlly:
I wrote the test yesterday. And I have not gotten a feedback from them.....is there hope or what please?
Have you gotten a response. I also wrote yesterday
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by pokodude(m): 1:50pm On May 27, 2021
Got the mail yesterday, did the test. No further mail yet
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Kasii: 2:25pm On May 27, 2021
Applique:

Once you’re done start preparing for behavioral assessment. No time. That one should drop between 1-3 days time
Is that one online too?
Any idea of how the test is like?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by LeOrlly: 3:19pm On May 27, 2021
JulietSharma:

Have you gotten a response. I also wrote yesterday

No, I havent.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Applique: 4:13pm On May 27, 2021
Kasii:

Is that one online too?
Any idea of how the test is like?

A checklist of 86 Adjectives in 2 places for what you think about yourself And what you think others expect from you in the work place
Selection should ideally be between 12-50

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by JohnEsq: 4:27pm On May 27, 2021
Applique:

A checklist of 86 Adjectives in 2 places for what you think about yourself And what you think others expect from you in the work place
Selection should ideally be between 12-50
Wow..12-50 adjectives
Like how many questions are there? Is it timed too?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by kennykrown: 4:42pm On May 27, 2021
I wrote the Exam 10pm on Tuesday for a Wednesday deadline exam. Till now no feedback yet.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Applique: 6:45pm On May 27, 2021
JohnEsq:

Wow..12-50 adjectives
Like how many questions are there? Is it timed too?

There’s no question, just click adjectives that describes you and adjectives(quality)that people expect from you in the work place
There’s no right or wrong answer anyway it’s only GTB that knows what they’re looking for
But if you read about Gtb core values and their statements on their workforce you’ll have an idea of the kind of person they’ll need
So you need to be who you are and be what they need. That’s the point
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by JohnEsq: 7:55pm On May 27, 2021
Applique:

There’s no question, just click adjectives that describes you and adjectives(quality)that people expect from you in the work place
There’s no right or wrong answer anyway it’s only GTB that knows what they’re looking for
But if you read about Gtb core values and their statements on their workforce you’ll have an idea of the kind of person they’ll need

Apt! Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by okololo: 8:40pm On May 27, 2021
Have you done this test? You sound like you've done it with the kind of information you're disseminating
Applique:

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Applique: 10:27pm On May 27, 2021
okololo:
Have you done this test? You sound like you've done it with the kind of information you're disseminating

Lol
we’re actually 2 that’s running it in my compound the other person is at the interview stage

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by JulietSharma: 11:12pm On May 27, 2021
I guess it is safe to say that those of us that wrote on Wednesday and still have no response should move on.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by ClemKo1: 11:54pm On May 27, 2021
Applique:

Lol
we’re actually 2 that’s running it in my compound the other person is at the interview stage

Clever!! How many stages of the interview are we expecting after the behavioural test?

Also, will the interview(s) be virtual?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Applique: 1:02am On May 28, 2021
ClemKo1:

Clever!! How many stages of the interview are we expecting after the behavioural test?

Also, will the interview(s) be virtual?

There’s still 2 more to come after the behavioral. The first is where you’ll do the main PLI test and after that a competency based interview
You must have heard the PLI is 12mins 50 questions
So cheer up. All this should happen in the next 20 days

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by ClemKo1: 7:28am On May 28, 2021
Applique:

There’s still 2 more to come after the behavioral. The first is where you’ll do the main PLI test and after that a competency based interview

Another PLI test!! This is too much of a process and it's totally different from their usual pattern of recruitment. Why didn't they just use the 50 questions 12 min at first?

Well I guess we are taking the second PLI test physically right?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Bamsfada: 7:49am On May 28, 2021
Why are these people like this? How can we answer 50 questions in 12 mins. 25mins sef is too small
Applique:

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Applique: 8:51am On May 28, 2021
ClemKo1:

Another PLI test!! This is too much of a process and it's totally different from their usual pattern of recruitment. Why didn't they just use the 50 questions 12 min at first?

Well I guess we are taking the second PLI test physically right?

PLI test is always a 2 way thing to check credibility, the second one ought to be physical but no company is doing that right now so it is still virtual.
Average score is 20 so anything around and above increases one chances. Gtb have a range of scores they expect from their prospective employees.
But if you get anything from 27 and above you’ve gotten yourself a competitive score which ranks in the 80th percentile and above

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Bubee11: 3:48pm On May 28, 2021
Lol
we’re actually 2 that’s running it in my compound the other person is at the interview stage[/quote]
Pls they dey write the PLI test around 2019
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Bubee11: 4:03pm On May 28, 2021
Pls they take the test around 2020[quote author=Bubee11 post=102143512]Lol
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by chisaves45(f): 1:39pm On May 30, 2021
Good afternoon guys ,those who wrote the test on wednesday, any update yet?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Brunicekid(m): 5:58pm On May 30, 2021
chisaves45:
I wrote the test on Wednesday too... I have not gotten any update.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by okololo: 3:12pm On May 31, 2021
Documentation mail has been sent again. Who else got the mail to upload documents before 5pm
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by LANREAZY96(m): 3:18pm On May 31, 2021
Same here boss. I’ve sent these documents before. I’ve sent them again

okololo:
Documentation mail has been sent again. Who else got the mail to upload documents before 5pm
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by LANREAZY96(m): 3:19pm On May 31, 2021
I’ve gotten my third mail from the recruiting team for the third time since I wrote the exam on Wednesday
Brunicekid:
I wrote the test on Wednesday too... I have not gotten any update.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by LANREAZY96(m): 3:21pm On May 31, 2021
Yes. I have a couple of time
chisaves45:
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by ClemKo1: 5:10pm On May 31, 2021
It's confusing now. Well, we just have to comply with whatever they demand from us.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 31, 2021
I think what happened is simple and not confusing. They sent a form at first but the form was inactive. They thought the best alternative is just to send it directly to their mail. Later, they fixed the form issue and are now asking us to follow the first step.

The only issue I have with them is the 2 hours deadline they always give. I was at somewhere faraway today and if I hadn't sent the documents to my phone when the form had issues, I would have missed out of the opportunity. Crazy deadline!
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Bamsfada: 5:51pm On May 31, 2021
I just submitted mine now o.. I hope it's not bad

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (81) (Reply)

CBN Test. / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.