Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme (281171 Views)

Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 / Gtbank Recruitment For Graduate Entry Level Programme (min. 2.2) / Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Clicked: 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2022
ekomebeowo:

How long you have to wait after medicals depends on a number of factors, outside my batch we have another batch in lag currently in their 3rd week. So its depends on the location you're applying n some other factors.
But don't tender resignation without official Training School mail. Congrats ahead.

I've received training school letter, thank you once again.

4 Likes

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Ayoteju: 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2022
Training choir venue was not stated. I learnt you would find out your destination once you get an invite mail for the training school.
In other words, you are still expecting another mail.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by successMBA1: 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
@ayoteju,have you gotten the official training school mail
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Distinct2021: 8:55am On Oct 09, 2022
Good morning house, please I want to confirm if there's a WhatsApp group created for gtbank graduate training. I've been invited to the training school and I will like to connect with those that I've also been invited.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by successMBA1: 11:53am On Oct 09, 2022
@distinct
When did you receive the invite

Yet to receive mine... Only had the mail that indicated training start this week
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by MARX77(m): 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
Distinct2021:
Good morning house, please I want to confirm if there's a WhatsApp group created for gtbank graduate training. I've been invited to the training school and I will like to connect with those that I've also been invited.

You'd be added to the group once the name of trainees for your set are compiled
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by guiseppe: 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
ekomebeowo:
Just as a means of encouragement to some of you still applying. I remember how my account became inactive for a while, after writing test and all. I didn't hear from them in a long while, but i kept the faith. Weeeks later, i got mails to proceed. Well, TODAY will be our last day in Training School here in Lagos, and it's been an Awesome experience so far. I literally can't wait for the challenge ahead. So guys, don't lose hope easily, pray and also work on urself because in the middle of difficulty lies opportunities. Good luck Guys �

Hi @ekomebeowo, please can I connect with you via mail or any other means.... I want to know what the program entails and if it is possible to combine it with a remote job?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by ekomebeowo: 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2022
guiseppe:

Hi @ekomebeowo, please can I connect with you via mail or any other means.... I want to know what the program entails and if it is possible to combine it with a remote job?

No dear,
You can't combine with any form of extra activities. Training is from Monday to Saturday, 7.30am to 5pm.

It'll be impossible to combine with anything else. So you'll have to choose wisely
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by sbashir10(m): 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
Who else got GT pension and fund manager Entry level interview invite?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by guiseppe: 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
How far bro, please how can I reach you... Whatsapp/mail

teepraizajayi:

I did on Friday and I've gotten response. Check your mail and chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by guiseppe: 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
Thanks for your response.

ekomebeowo:

No dear,
You can't combine with any form of extra activities. Training is from Monday to Saturday, 7.30am to 5pm.

It'll be impossible to combine with anything else. So you'll have to choose wisely

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Oluwafemi13: 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
guiseppe:

Hi pls I got a mail to write the GT entry level test on Monday which I took the test same day, up till now no feedback old how long does it take for them to provide feedback on the outcome of the test!!
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Oluwafemi13: 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
Oluwafemi13:

Hi pls I got a mail to write the GT entry level test on Monday which I took the test same day, up till now no feedback old how long does it take for them to provide feedback on the outcome of the test!!

Pls who else got invite to write the GT test on Monday �, how long does it take for them to respond till now I've not gotten any mail at least one should know the outcome of the assessment test�
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by TobibankZ(m): 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2022
Oluwafemi13:

Pls who else got invite to write the GT test on Monday �, how long does it take for them to respond till now I've not gotten any mail at least one should know the outcome of the assessment test�

Co asking oh. I'm yet to get any feedback. How long do we have to wait for a response
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Henry16765: 10:42pm On Oct 19, 2022
The result for those that wrote test on Monday is out go n check ur mail.. Please chat me up
07037620361 Henry
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Henry16765: 9:51am On Oct 20, 2022
please am trying to write my gtbank entry level exam.

but i cannot login.

its saying your account is inactive
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Henry16765: 9:52am On Oct 20, 2022
please i need help oo,

deadline is today by 5:30pm
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Henry16765: 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
please help
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by shawnfamous(m): 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
Mhizbethik:
I wrote my assessment test on the 18th April, they send me an email on the 19th that i should upload my documents. And yesterday, they send email for virtual interview. Anyone else in this category
I beg u bro.. I will be writing my test tomorrow, what does the questions look like abeg
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by shawnfamous(m): 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2022
[quote author=Demi001 post=113063905][/quote] please what kind of questions came out for the aptitude.. help this boy
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Henry16765: 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
Please is there any one that wrote gtbank test on Thursday and has seen mail for next stage. Please chat with me on whatsapp....
07037620361 Henry
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Henry16765: 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
Also please who knows the pay and benefits of gtbank staffs? Entry level staffs i meab
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Johnethr: 8:47am On Oct 27, 2022
What if you didn't have to buy anymore?Checkout this site that pays you almost effortlessly for using your data. Registration is completely free and you get #1000 bonus upon registration.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Hauys: 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hello,somebody should help me out,i got a mail yesterday night to write an assessment for gtb yesterday,since yesterday night i am unable to login,pls guys watz happening?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Priummie(f): 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hauys:
Hello,somebody should help me out,i got a mail yesterday night to write an assessment for gtb yesterday,since yesterday night i am unable to login,pls guys watz happening?
I also have the same issue up until now.
But I have sent them a mail, have you been able to login?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Priummie(f): 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
Henry16765:
please am trying to write my gtbank entry level exam.

but i cannot login.

its saying your account is inactive
Where you able to still write the test, I am supposed to write before 5pm today, but have been trying all to no avail
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Mizzyruth: 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
Same as well. Was showing inactive but i have sent a mail to them
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Hauys: 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
Priummie:

I also have the same issue up until now.
But I have sent them a mail, have you been able to login?
No
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Henry16765: 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
Please who wrote gtbank test on 28th.. This past Monday and has seen mail for next stage??
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Fifinaya: 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
Henry16765:
Please who wrote gtbank test on 28th.. This past Monday and has seen mail for next stage??

Hi Henry, I wrote on the 27th and got a mail for pre-interview documentation on Monday, since then nothing at all. Were u sent a mail for pre-documentation too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (81) (Reply)

CBN Test. / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.