Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme (282322 Views)

Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 / Gtbank Recruitment For Graduate Entry Level Programme (min. 2.2) / Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Chrisagwunobi: 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2023
Michaelseun:
Great. I did my final interview today too. Who else did today? And have they gotten back to you

I did o ...the man just dy drill me anyhow but I overcame. They are yet to give feedback maybe btw this evening and Tomorrow they will
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Samlolly28(m): 6:33pm On Feb 14, 2023
Michaelseun:
Great. I did my final interview today too. Who else did today? And have they gotten back to you
This isn't an answer to your question but please I need to know if I should remove my mind off it or not cos I have been refreshing my mail like a crazy person all day. I did the gtb assessment yesterday how long did they take contact you for your documentation after you did the assessment. Please anyone can answer
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Michaelseun: 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
When I did my assessment, it was after 4-5 days before I was asked to submit my documents.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Michaelseun: 7:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
Exactly the man was asking different questions. Though he was funny too
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Favourulu: 7:29pm On Feb 14, 2023
Favourulu:
Please who wrote assessment today or yesterday, and has anyone been contacted?

Wrote my assessment yesterday and I got a mail for medicals
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Favourulu: 7:32pm On Feb 14, 2023
Please who knows where the training school will be
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Samlolly28(m): 7:36pm On Feb 14, 2023
Favourulu:

Wrote my assessment yesterday and I got a mail for medicals
wow you mean you wrote your assessment yesterday 13th feb and you already got sent to do your medicals if I understand you correctly? Thought the next stage after assessment was documentation. Please clarify
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Samlolly28(m): 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2023
Michaelseun:
Exactly the man was asking different questions. Though he was funny too

Okay. Thank you very much
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Chrisagwunobi: 10:55pm On Feb 14, 2023
I have gotten mail for medicals and also for Lagos Ts

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Steph98: 12:52am On Feb 15, 2023
Please who else did their first interview on the 9th and hasn’t gotten a date for 2nd interview.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Samueloladipo: 5:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
They asked me to come for interview tomorrow at VI.... Please what should I expect in the interview
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Iykestix: 5:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
Can someone helps me here, I saw what was like a 4.5 star rating when I was done with my test what does that really mean?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by pharoquee: 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
LilyOg:
Hello everyone, I just wrote my online aptitude test on Thursday and I haven’t gotten any feedback from them, please how long does it take to get a reply?

Hello please can you share with me what to expect in the test. I got an invite.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by pharoquee: 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2023
Iykestix:
Can someone helps me here, I saw what was like a 4.5 star rating when I was done with my test what does that really mean?

Hello did you take the assessment test of 20mins?
If you did, what does it involve?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Oluwajemberun(m): 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
Pls who did the online assessment today
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by validstar1: 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
Oluwajemberun:
Pls who did the online assessment today
I did the Virtual Live Assessment today, 50 questions for 12 minutes. The time duration was short, couldn't finish. How was yours

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Oluwajemberun(m): 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
The time was short too.....i just saw their mail and i didnt progress to the next stage. What abt u
validstar1:

I did the Virtual Live Assessment today, 50 questions for 12 minutes. The time duration was short, couldn't finish. How was yours
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by validstar1: 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
Oluwajemberun:
The time was short too.....i just saw their mail and i didnt progress to the next stage. What abt u
So sorry about that, better opportunities are coming. Got the mail for documentation this evening
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Iamtundey1(m): 12:32am On Mar 02, 2023
validstar1:

So sorry about that, better opportunities are coming. Got the mail for documentation this evening

I sat for the assessment today too, 1pm batch. But I haven't got either success or regret mail.

Could it be because I didn't click submit before the time elapse..I'm seriously disturbed this time
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by validstar1: 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
Iamtundey1:

I sat for the assessment today too, 1pm batch. But I haven't got either success or regret mail.

Could it be because I didn't click submit before the time elapse..I'm seriously disturbed this time
It doesn't matter, I also didn't click submit before the time elapsed
You'll definitely receive a mail for documentation if successful for the next stage
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by petux(m): 8:39am On Mar 03, 2023
validstar1:

You'll definitely receive a mail for documentation if successful for the next stage

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by petux(m): 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
validstar1:

Hi can you check your DM
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Iamtundey1(m): 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
validstar1:

Hopefully sha. Cos up till now, I still haven't gotten either of the mails.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Hennyolah: 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2023
Good afternoon

Please who else got an invite for the entry level assessment today?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Ftheophilous(m): 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
Hennyolah:
Good afternoon

Please who else got an invite for the entry level assessment today?
Hi. When you say invite, do you mean physical invite for the assessment or online? Thanks.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Hennyolah: 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ftheophilous:

Hi. When you say invite, do you mean physical invite for the assessment or online? Thanks.

No, I meant via email
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Ftheophilous(m): 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
Hennyolah:

No, I meant via email
Okay. Was the the assessment physical or online?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Samueloladipo: 11:46am On Mar 10, 2023
I did documentation yesterday and have not receive any mail for interview
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Chris9ine: 5:28pm On Mar 11, 2023
Good evening learned colleagues, would like to use this medium to ask if anyone has past questions about the GTB Bank graduate trainee program, I would like to have access to it, and what is the process of selecting, this is my first time, please kindly send mail to me regarding the pst question
Thanks.
email hobsonchris2001@gmail. com.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by pqute(f): 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
Chris9ine:
Good evening learned colleagues, would like to use this medium to ask if anyone has past questions about the GTB Bank graduate trainee program, I would like to have access to it, and what is the process of selecting, this is my first time, please kindly send mail to me regarding the pst question
Thanks.
email hobsonchris2001@gmail. com.
did you get a mail for aptitude test?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by qanda: 7:24am On Mar 12, 2023
GT Bank job test past questions and answers are available on Q and A App.

Install the App on Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Josephtokoni(m): 12:26am On Mar 15, 2023
Has anyone gotten a mail for Training school?
(Entry level)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (81) (Reply)

CBN Test. / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.